Home » saudi arabia
- Viktor Mikhin – Whatever action is taken by Saudi Arabia and its allies, the region is teetering on the brink of a major war.
- “Mark my words, when “they” feel it is necessary, they will start killing us, too…again.
They got a good start on 9-11, and took our measure.”
- “Intelligence sources tell us that this trio, hiding behind the ISIL, is waging a corporate war across the Mid East, a surrogate war backed by corporate billions.”
Oligarchs and their fascist gendarmes having seized Ukraine, Islamist ISIS rebels have now retaken cities in Iraq.
- Viktor Mikhin – Saudi Arabia is ready to supply the global market with additional oil, if tensions flare between Russia and the West because of events in Ukraine.
- Jim W. Dean…”I hate to start the day out by watching innocent people being slaughtered but we must deal with what is put on our plates, or our turn may come.”
- “The people of East Ukraine have spoken and they have chosen freedom from being ruled over by a foreign-backed Western coup for its own selfish goals.”
After World War II – during which Royal Dutch Shell Chairman Sir Henry Deterding loudly supported the Nazis, while Exxon and Texaco collaborated with the Nazi I.G. Farben combine – the Four Horsemen turned their full attention to the Middle East.
- I was happy to learn from Viktor Mikhin that the Saudis have had some convictions already against those supporting terror operations in Syria.
- Ex-US Senator Bob Graham says a committee’s report on the role of Saudi Arabia in the attacks and its financial support has been kept secret.
“If there is one autocracy in the Middle East that is crying out for regime change, it is Saudi Arabia.”
- “Everybody is exploiting religion for their own greed and this could backfire on Saudi Arabia.”
- Viktor Mikhin…”The pace of Geo-political changes in the Mid East is picking up with the big diplomatic fight Qatar is having with the other Gulf States.”
The BBC reported yesterday that over 1,000 people protested in the South Sudanese capital Juba after a UN convoy marked as carrying food was caught ferrying weapons to rebels loyal to former government deputy Riek Machar.
It has now become clear that a major cover-up has been imposed on the Saudi connection to the Israeli/CIA “false flag” attack of 9/11, where the Saudis put up the patsies.
The Zio-cons “are defending, in many respects, a position that’s absolutely treasonous to the United States, and incompatible with being an American citizen.”
- I have been wondering for a long time why the current perpetrators of terrorism in the MidEast and their sponsors were not facing legal action
The Saudis complied and later backed the same al Qaeda rebels in Syria. The Saudis also invaded Bahrain to save the al-Khalifa monarchy.
Al-Qaeda has always been a false flag operation, designed to sow discord and violence and keep the Middle East in chaos.
The myth of the “magnificent 19″ who brought down three skyscrapers with two planes has got to go.
AIPAC doesn’t want you to know which foreign intelligence agency planned and executed the 9/11 attacks.
“Saudi intelligence was used by the real perpetrators of Sept. 11 to create a legend, to set up the patsies who would be blamed for this event.”
Takfiris are to Islam what Zionists are to Judaism.
According to the BBC, both the US and Britain have suspended “non-lethal” aid to northern Syria. The decision follows the seizure of Western-backed Free Syrian Army bases by Islamist rebels.
“As peace starts to break out, the Israelis are panicking.”
Saudi Arabia’s recent rant against a USA deal with Iran on nuclear production highlights the old antiquated go nowhere Sunni versus Shite battle for hegemony in the Middle East that hurts everyone. It’s time for a new vision
Global citizen and Visionary Johnny Punish proposes a new way forward for the suffering peoples of the Middle East in the new Middle East Union slated to take hold in 2050. Get the facts!
Out of Fear of Jewish Power The World Is Indifferent to Israel’s Siege and Inhumanity Against Gaza’s Living Souls By: Mohamed Khodr “The Jews, I find are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as Displaced Persons as long as the […]
- Western Intel agencies have always had co-opted segments of various terrorist organizations that they could flick a switch and have an ‘event’ happen
Washington Leadership Struggles with 21st Century Middle East Foreign Policy Vision; adrift, who’s to blame? Or is this a paradigm shift in power for the 21st century