Home » saudi arabia
- “Viktor Titov brings us his analysis of the recent “trained in Syria” Sunni terrorists coming home to Saudi Arabia to shoot Shias down in cold blood.”
“This F***s Up Everything” By Dr Stuart Jeanne Bramhall There’s an article on the Fox News site this morning entitled “Source Says Reported Letter from Obama to Ayatollah F***s Up Everything.” It quotes a pre-election article from the Wall Street Journal that Obama secretly wrote Ayatollah Khameni in mid-October stressing that any cooperation […]
- Jim W. Dean…”But still, it is significant that the highly visible prince was tasked with making the point, just a clue to evaluate any meaning shift…”
- “The big game now is not the fight over the resources, but for the customers, in terms of the means to supply them and the price… through pipelines.”
- There is a group of people who pull these stunts off with as much effort and planning and effort as ghetto kids robbing a convenience mart.”
“Saudi” Arabia is a disgrace to Islam – just as Zionist Israel is a disgrace to Judaism.
Expose 9/11, put them out of business.
- Jim W. Dean…”Biden used his Harvard talk to blame not only our Gulf allies, but Turkey our NATO ally, who he had just visited to get assistance on fighting ISIS.”
- “The US and Turkey are trying to cook up a Rube Goldberg no fly zone contraption over Northern Syria, to deny Damascus airstrike ability to assist.”
Judenstat and Sykes Picot are dying quickly being replaced by a multi-polar new world culture that will no longer see race and bigotry as reasons to separate and control.
- “We have entered into an era where diplomatic immunity has to be put squarely on the table for a 21st century review. Is it just too dangerous?”
- Viktor Mikhin – Whatever action is taken by Saudi Arabia and its allies, the region is teetering on the brink of a major war.
- “Mark my words, when “they” feel it is necessary, they will start killing us, too…again.
They got a good start on 9-11, and took our measure.”
- “Intelligence sources tell us that this trio, hiding behind the ISIL, is waging a corporate war across the Mid East, a surrogate war backed by corporate billions.”
Oligarchs and their fascist gendarmes having seized Ukraine, Islamist ISIS rebels have now retaken cities in Iraq.
- Viktor Mikhin – Saudi Arabia is ready to supply the global market with additional oil, if tensions flare between Russia and the West because of events in Ukraine.
- Jim W. Dean…”I hate to start the day out by watching innocent people being slaughtered but we must deal with what is put on our plates, or our turn may come.”
- “The people of East Ukraine have spoken and they have chosen freedom from being ruled over by a foreign-backed Western coup for its own selfish goals.”
After World War II – during which Royal Dutch Shell Chairman Sir Henry Deterding loudly supported the Nazis, while Exxon and Texaco collaborated with the Nazi I.G. Farben combine – the Four Horsemen turned their full attention to the Middle East.
- I was happy to learn from Viktor Mikhin that the Saudis have had some convictions already against those supporting terror operations in Syria.
- Ex-US Senator Bob Graham says a committee’s report on the role of Saudi Arabia in the attacks and its financial support has been kept secret.
“If there is one autocracy in the Middle East that is crying out for regime change, it is Saudi Arabia.”
- “Everybody is exploiting religion for their own greed and this could backfire on Saudi Arabia.”
- Viktor Mikhin…”The pace of Geo-political changes in the Mid East is picking up with the big diplomatic fight Qatar is having with the other Gulf States.”
The BBC reported yesterday that over 1,000 people protested in the South Sudanese capital Juba after a UN convoy marked as carrying food was caught ferrying weapons to rebels loyal to former government deputy Riek Machar.
It has now become clear that a major cover-up has been imposed on the Saudi connection to the Israeli/CIA “false flag” attack of 9/11, where the Saudis put up the patsies.
The Zio-cons “are defending, in many respects, a position that’s absolutely treasonous to the United States, and incompatible with being an American citizen.”
- I have been wondering for a long time why the current perpetrators of terrorism in the MidEast and their sponsors were not facing legal action
The Saudis complied and later backed the same al Qaeda rebels in Syria. The Saudis also invaded Bahrain to save the al-Khalifa monarchy.
Al-Qaeda has always been a false flag operation, designed to sow discord and violence and keep the Middle East in chaos.
The myth of the “magnificent 19″ who brought down three skyscrapers with two planes has got to go.