– Jim W. Dean…”There can be no success in fixing this horrible situation without the complete exposure & destruction of the Zionist Lobbies & their espionage penetrations.”
“The stereotype that Zionists are pushy doesn’t even begin to describe Richard ‘the Dick from Washington’ Hellman.”
– Jim W. Dean…” What we might be seeing here is an indirect flanking move…”boycott lite” against the Zionist occupation.”
– Despite all the weird things coming out of the EU, we are seeing growing pressure on Israel that blocking the peace process will have consequences.
The western media is roundly condemning Russia for vetoing a Security Council resolution condemning tomorrow’s referendum on Crimean self-determination as illegal under international law.
– This is seminal case as there is a push now for state power to close a major door for effective public protest…the mass boycott
– Netanyahu ignores settlement freeze to jump start peace negotiations when Israel has never negotiated in good faith, which is why they don’t want a freeze.
The headline over a recent op-ed article in the New York Times by Rashid Khalidi was Is Any Hope Left for Mideast Peace? The answer to that question might or might not be clear beyond dispute when the curtain comes down on President Obama’s performance in Israel-Palestine.
On January 31, 2013, a three-member UN panel cited Israel as in violation of the human rights of Palestinians and the sovereignty of the Palestinian nation.
VT had learned that Mexico is building settlements on US land citing that “Mexico will be building on land that serves it strategic interests! Holy Crap America! Get pissed off!
any settler…can demand unlimited compensation
Would the isolation of America persuade Obama not to veto? By Alan Hart/ STAFF WRITER Despite strong U.S. opposition, a proposed resolution condemning Israeli settlements on the occupied West Bank did make it to the UN Security Council. It was not put to a vote and no vote is expected for some time, if ever, […]
Obama’s last card – Will he play it? By Alan Hart / STAFF WRITER President Obama ought to have trouble sleeping at night knowing that by allowing Israel to continue its illegal settlement activity on the occupied West Bank he has made himself, and his country, openly complicit in the Zionist state’s defiance of international […]
Riots took place all over East Jerusalem this week in protest of settlers threatening to force their way into the Al Aqsa Mosque. As a result, Israeli security forces shut down major areas of the Old City, including the mosque compound to Muslim men under 50.