Jim W. Dean – I have watched in amazement as the un-UN-sanctioned Saudi blockade of everything going into Yemen, with full support from the Gulf State Council and the US, has not been virulently attacked as illegal, with demands of sanctions on all those involved in this horrendous act.
What happens to some teachers who resist the agenda? Have large American public school systems become a secret Intel hotbed for mind-control of students and taxpayer asset-stripping?
Jim W. Dean – The most recent “planned” Syrian chemical weapons attack scam was so obvious, so openly organized, as to show that the Deep State actors have no concern whatsoever about public reaction or any political blowback.
Jim W. Dean – Always missing from these whiny stories is any mention of the history of mass executions of Syrian soldiers who were captured by foreign jihadis AND opposition groups. A Google search will bring on a large number of photos and videos which have been plastered all over the internet.
Gordon Duff – As the US has now changed sides and is clearly working with ISIS and al Qaeda, who are openly Saudi allies, it is the United States that needs a regime change and Trump that needs to go to Russia for political asylum.
Jim W. Dean – Mr. Sheikh has an excellent review of the Trump post-missile strike on Syria, in terms of what it revealed about future US policy, or maybe I should say, the lack of one.
Jim W. Dean – As I have always said, and been ignored, killing the Jihadis on the battlefield is a short-term accomplishment, when they can be easily replaced by those waiting in the bullpen training camps.
This ‘tabletop exercise’ to plan the response to a nuclear attack on NYC is quite disturbing when one remembers that the US is currently beating the drums of war after allowing relations with nuclear-armed North Korea and Russia to fall to all-time lows. Then there is the prospect of a terrorist attack using a nuke, perhaps a ‘dirty bomb’.
Jim W. Dean – Americans are hardly familiar with who Motorola was, but I can zero them in very quickly. Just think of Lt. Dick Winters in the Band of Brothers movie and you will have it.
Jim W. Dean – I expected the State Dept.’s John Kirby’s carefully chosen Russian threat comments to ignite a firestorm, and they have. Now, even the dead will know that the US has been a flagrant promoter of terrorism in its foreign policy.
Jim W. Dean – Obama put a double whammy on Syria and Putin by running down their making the major effort in the anti-terrorism fight, while claiming US credit for things it has not done and leaving out our material support for terrorist proxies.
Gordon Duff – Presidential politics in the US are leading to a potentially dark future, not just for the US, but to a collapse of NATO and the EU as well. Moves are afoot by the ultra-powerful lobbying machine of the new anti-US alliance of Israel.
Gordon Duff – To the professional, working in the arena of intelligence “fusion,” unrelated stories can, and often do, support threat hypotheses, occasionally of global import. This is the purpose of “intelligence” as a scientific discipline.
Jim W. Dean – Erdogan has avoided international condemnation for his crackdown on opposition media, but if he starts jailing large numbers of academics, that could be the tipping point for all the remaining opposition to make a do or die stand, while they still can.
The Russian Defense Ministry may begin publishing data on the results of airstrikes of the international coalition in the Middle East, in order to disprove the accusations alleging that the Russian military aim at civilian targets, ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said on Friday.
Sami Jamil Jadallah – Terrorists, as far as I can tell, are made not born. They come in all colors. White, Brown, Black and mix of colors.
Jim W. Dean – What the West is really whining about here is they see their little proxy terrorist toy being taken away from them. These methods being used in Syria can be duplicated.
Gordon Duff – Obama made it clear, if Russia bombs ISIS, it is support for Assad and will allow Syria to move against the remaining US-backed rebels and leave ISIS to the Russians.
Jim W. Dean, Nuclear terrorism is already here, so convenient scapegoats have to be found to blame it on if it ever becomes public.
Gordon Duff…”The 9-11 Truth movement keeps coming up empty-handed on actual Truth. VT has exposed more than all of them put together.”
Jim W. Dean…”Zionist Supremacism was on full display in Paris, hogging the spotlight via Jewish victimhood. Shame on Bibi.”
Jim W. Dean…”Amazingly, in this piece Uri seems to be advocating a celebration of terrorists — the-end-justifies-the-means people who will do anything for their cause du jour.”
– “Jim W. Dean said false reports generated from torture is one of the biggest threats that we face and they are always done by insider people.”
– Henry Kamens – America can’t survive without enemies, having discarded the one thing that could have replaced them–the positive values it claims to have, in whose name all its state-sponsored terrorism is committed.
– Ulson Gunnar – “After the MH17 flight was shot down over Ukraine in July, Malaysia has been systematically blocked, leaving a pro-NATO bloc in charge of the evidence.”
– Henry Kamens – “What happens in Georgia today is what the US would like to see happen everywhere. America has shown it will go to any lengths to get its own way.”
– Konrad Stachnio – First Ukraine & Russia, and now Poland are having to combat state-sponsored Gladio terrorism within their countries.
– ” Seth Ferris takes us into the Black Sea backwater of Abkhazia which sided with the Russians in the US backed Georgian’s attack on South Ossetia …”
– “Henry Kamens pulls together many of the loose ends on the West’s involvement with ISIL,…spread out at different times and different media.”
– “The big game now is not the fight over the resources, but for the customers, in terms of the means to supply them and the price… through pipelines.”