- Seth Ferris…” If someone has to take the flak for the continuing failures in Syria, will it be the US or its weaker ally Turkey?”
- These Syrian National Council (SNC) people all need to be prosecuted for war crimes, along with all those who helped them, including State actors
I just did two Syria interviews on Press TV. Together, I think they sum up one of the biggest stories of this strange new century.
- Gwenyth Todd…”Who could have possibly had access to so many secure communications inside Mr. Erdogan’s inner circle? ”
- Seth Ferris…”Seymour Hersh may have done the White House’s dirty work for it, whether he wanted to or not.”
- Alexander Orlov – Where are the victorious statements about the “historical” success of Obama’s visit to Saudi Arabia?
- Arthur Koestler… “One should either write ruthlessly what one believes to be the truth, or else shut up.”
- Seth Ferris…”If Syria fails, the Arab League fails. However the League has shown neither the ability nor the inclination to do anything of substance.”
- “This group is supposed to launch eight missiles within the Turkish territory and it would be a justification for further Turkish aggression against Syria,”
- Corporate media shilling getting shot down in flames – Almost daily now
- Seth Ferris…”The shooting down of a Syrian plane which had allegedly intruded into Turkish airspace on March 23 came as no bolt from the blue.”
- The international community is obligated to act without further delay on its moral and legal responsibility to preserve and protect World Heritage sites.
- The Turkish military is aiding Rebels who have entered Kessab and are desecrating churches, pillaging houses, and destroying government buildings.
- Gwenyth Todd…”There have been cunning efforts in the US Congress to pass new sanctions against Iran in the midst of the Ukraine regime change”.
- “Everybody is exploiting religion for their own greed and this could backfire on Saudi Arabia.”
Washington and Israel are imperial partners in crime. Regime change is longstanding policy. Iran and Syria are prime targets.
- Replacing Assad with a Turkish-backed puppet regime on Israel’s border would be the ultimate triumph for Mr. Erdogan as a modern-day Muslim Caliph.
- Gwenyth Todd…”What does Mr. Erdogan hope to gain from the fall of the Assad regime that justifies the risk he is taking?”
- Our sources confirm that major foreign powers killed the demonstrators and police to kill the compromise agreement for a coalition government…mass murder.
Moazzam Begg’s “crime”: He has exposed the US and British regimes as torturers.
Destroying democracies on three continents: Your tax dollars at work.
- Obama said the only way to settle the Syrian issue is by political means, while at the same time expressing the willingness to use force.
- This week we learn 85 military intelligence officers that have been captured by the Syrian Army…from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey.
- McCain needs a psychiatric evaluation to determine if he is mentally fit to serve.
- Western supported religious terrorism replaces Valentines Day for this brave young girl
“This must be the first time a sitting United States Senator has conducted a suicide bombing.”
Too evil for the Church of Satan? Too extreme for al-Qaeda? WOW. I’m impressed.
- But those who practice state sponsored terror, on a much large scale, they sleep well at night because they have diplomatic immunity.
In which I send false-flag terror emails to Bartleby’s dead letter office.
In March 2011, Obama launched proxy war on Syria. Regime change remains policy.