- Jim W. Dean…”The Minister must have stumbled over the King’s favorite terrorist station to not even be called in make his case.”
A Canadian reporter has introduced a new phrase, “terrorist truthers”, as the initial stage in creating a new semantic club to use against critics of government ops and of false flag attacks.
– “Henry Kamens pulls together many of the loose ends on the West’s involvement with ISIL,…spread out at different times and different media.”
- Jim W. Dean…”This move would keep the Kobani border under Erdogan’s control to supply the FSA and ISIL, while pretending to be part of the coalition.”
- “Turkey agreed to let Kurdish fighters into Kobani for good PR, then immediately stalled by creating a long “details” list to begin discussing.”
- Jim W. Dean…”But by the US letting the Syrians shoot down these two MIGS, they killed the pilots, a much better deal. Color me suspicious.”
- The Pentagon should have been using the B1 sooner, because we had them sitting on the Qatar airfield with all the B-52s.
- Chest high metal crowd control barriers manned by armed guards—since late September they have stood outside the Arrivals Hall on the Lebanon side…
- “Kafkaesque procedures violate basic humanitarian principles, forcing Syrian refugees to smuggle their babies into Syria in bags…”
- “If Turkey did kill her, it was sending a message to all the other journalists to keep their mouths shut.”
- “The big chance to work with the Syrians to kill ISIL got crib deathed instead. Other promises had been made to certain parties.”
- Jim W. Dean…” I am posting this as a curiosity, of which there is no shortage in the Terror Wars , and by that I mean where all sides are engaging in terror.”
- “The US has its own double game going on here by allowing the ISIL people to keep bringing up reinforcements over completely exposed roads.”
- An analyst says the Takfiri ISIL terrorist group has used US-made chemical weapons in a series of chemical attacks across Syria.
- “The 200,000 regime-change dead in Syria would equate to 2 million in the US, with America’s population, with wounded at 10 million.”
“They’ve created the name ‘Islamic State’ (IS) for this group to try to discredit political Islam and the Islamic Awakening.”
- If I were Barack Obama, I’d feel justified in asking God what the hell I’d ever done to him that merited this whirlwind of insanity.
- “ISIL has not killed 200,000 like the US, Israel, Turkey and the Gulf states have…but they are trying. Just give them time.”
- “Our own VT people, with just a few phone calls, can initate a process to spot and track every ISIL position in Northern Syria. No one has asked. Why not?
- jim W. Dean…”There is an excellent RT interview with William at the end of this article. Don’t miss it.”
- Jim W. Dean…”I have yet to see a single Kurd in Kobani with a 20mm technical, a 50 cal. position, or any RPGs. It looks like AKs all the way.”
- Jim W. Dean…”Franklin Lamb takes us to the front lines in Syria, where America’s terror brigades continue to inflict ISIL horrors on the Syrian people.”
- Jim W. Dean…”Biden used his Harvard talk to blame not only our Gulf allies, but Turkey our NATO ally, who he had just visited to get assistance on fighting ISIS.”
The recent speech by UK Prime Minister (PM) David Cameron proposed dealing with “non-violent extremists” as harshly as with ISIS.
- “Seth Ferris goes against the grain, and deeper, in his analysis of what is really driving the divide and conquer game playing out on the world stage now.”
- The present Jihadi ISIL brigades were created by The West, Israel & the Gulf states as proxy terrorists.
- You are always going to have collateral damage no matter how good the intelligence is…there will be mistakes and civilian casualties.”
- “The US and Turkey are trying to cook up a Rube Goldberg no fly zone contraption over Northern Syria, to deny Damascus airstrike ability to assist.”
Set in the 1950s & 60s, Casino Royale moves at a cracking pace, but there is plot & characterisation. The description of the fictional Royale-Les-Eaux casino is superb. Intelligence officers & specialists will get more from the books than the movies.
- Jim W. Dean…”This is the 2nd great piece we have gotten from Franklin on his journeys into the field to talk to the local people living through the Syrian conflagration.”