Jim W. Dean – This is a hoot. NATO’s well-funded PR stooges, from the RAND Corporation no less, are pitching NATO as the only qualified entity to provide “security” in Libya, Syria and Iraq. If you are thinking this is a Saturday Night Live stand-up comedy routine, so was I.
Jim W. Dean – Where is all the dramatic footage of the massive Saudi coalition drills, the embedded reporters, press briefings, the Royals reviewing the troops? Was this the Saudi version of Jade Helm?
Jim W. Dean – Frankly, a coup is badly needed in Turkey and the world would be most appreciative. But Erdo has anticipated this and has been purging not only the military but the police, judiciary and the media.
Impotent and incoherent, it appears that the US has managed to do more harm to itself than to Russia.
Jim W. Dean – Ulson Gunnar lays bare for us the conversion of the our defensive NATO coalition into an offensive one via a carefully planned construction of eliminating any public approval of what it does.
Jim W. Dean – May the angels smile upon and protect us as we honor the Russian SU-24 pilot, the first Russian to die in their air campaign. He will be honored by all honorable veterans as a brother in arms.
Jim W. Dean – Our do or die challenge is to focus all of our resources to fighting this real and present threat whose fingers are already around our throats
Ulson Gunnar – The monumental sacrifices of the Russian people during World War II are being marginalized
Jim W. Dean…”While Putin’s public rating hoovers above 81% , leaders and parliaments in the West are far in the rear view mirror.”
– Ulson Gunnar – “After the MH17 flight was shot down over Ukraine in July, Malaysia has been systematically blocked, leaving a pro-NATO bloc in charge of the evidence.”
– ‘NEO’s Ulson Gunnar gives us a review of “terror org musical chairs”, a game hard to follow as the order of battle changes weekly, if not more often.’
– “We have entered into an era where diplomatic immunity has to be put squarely on the table for a 21st century review. Is it just too dangerous?”
– Ulson Gunnar reviews the age old debate of why nations intercede in foreign events, especially Africa. It is a complicated area because so many factors are involved.
– “Murder, Inc. has gone corporate and found the perfect screen to hide behind…national security work. That does not include the drug running and other lucrative trade.”
– Ulson Gunnar – Warplanes, helicopter gunships, heavy armor and troops poured into eastern Ukraine in a blitzkrieg offensive after the show elections.
– Jim W. Dean…”Our Neo-Colonialist White house is putting a torpedo into the long running NASA Soviet-US cooperation on the Space Station. How stupid is that?”
– Ulson Gunnar – Beijing realizes that global trade is both a threat and an opportunity. It has taken steps to maximize that opportunity in the short-term.
– What we are really dealing with here is another undeclared war, one where there has been no public debate as to the reality of the threat.