“Putin has become a symbol of national sovereignty in its battle with globalism. That turns out to be the big battle of our times. As our last election shows, that’s true even here.”
Paul Begala: “We should be debating how many sanctions we should place on Russia or whether we should blow up the KGB, GSU, or GRU [Russia’s foreign intelligence agency].”
Macron: “I do not require Assad’s departure, that’s no longer a prerequisite for France. For seven years, we did not have an embassy in Damascus – and still we have no solution.”
Israel would love to see American troops in southern Syria because US troops are Israel’s puppets. As Henry Kissinger himself said: “Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”
The claim that Putin is trying to rebuild the Soviet Union is categorically false. Even the so-called “Ukraine crisis,” as John J. Mearsheimer of the University of Chicago shows, is largely “the West’s fault.”
CNN has come up with a new categorical lie. Putin trapped Putin during the G20 meeting, and Trump fell for it
Neocon Jonah Goldberg: “Every ten years or so, the United States needs to pick up some small crappy little country and throw it against the wall, just to show the world we mean business.”
“The EU urges the Israeli leadership to refrain from implementing the law and to avoid measures that further raise tensions and endanger the prospects for a peaceful solution to the conflict.”
“McCain-Linked Nonprofit Received $1 Million From Saudi Arabia.”
Wouldn’t it be nice to see Benjamin Netanyahu, one of the biggest political frauds in the twenty-first century, behind bars for the rest of his natural life?
The logic is pretty clear here: New World Order agents cannot perpetuate the promiscuous and perverse idea that Assad is a dictator and is killing his own people.
“Those who set out to debunk the moral and spiritual order were in the end debunked by their own desires.”
America’s real rulers have access to immense fortunes, operate behind the scenes, and enjoy near-absolute power.
Vladimir Putin acted prudently and decisively. If he did not, Crimea would have plunged into a bloody civil war like the one we witnessed in Donbass.
Today, one percent of the people in the United States (plus the 0.001% of the world’s elite) are dedicated to creating as much chaos, misery, and death as is possible. Attempting to gentrify those soulless thugs is an utter waste of time and effort.
Unlike Newsweek, the New York Times, the Washington Post and other outlets, the L.A. Times has finally got it right: NATO and the United States are wrong and Russia is right.
Carter wants global domination on a daily basis and at the expense of everyone else, including decent Americans who are doing their best make ends meet.
A long brewing crisis of both regional and global proportions has been festering in the South China Sea in recent years between claimants to a variety of islands, reefs and shoals and more importantly access to oil and natural gas resources that are worth trillions of dollars.
Russian PM Dmitry Medvedev: “Turkey’s actions are de facto protection of Islamic State.”
The terrorist group imprisons people in a bid to coerce them into selling their organs, according to reports from Mosul, Iraq.
Netanyahu constantly lives in fear for the same reason a thief panics and trembles when he sees a policeman.
– “The people of East Ukraine have spoken and they have chosen freedom from being ruled over by a foreign-backed Western coup for its own selfish goals.”
– Seth Ferris – Both the united opposition and the government forces loyal to President Assad are rediscovering their Pan-Arabism by fighting each other. Both sides, even the rebels supported by the US, are growing increasingly resentful at the fact that the war would have ended long ago, if the US and its proxies had not prolonged it for their own financial and strategic purposes under the guise of supporting the rebels.
– Ferris – Self-determination often does not mean that people had the right to make a decision the winners didn’t like. Once again Russia has called the bluff of those with blood on their own hands, which is exactly why the Western backed government is now seeking to hide that blood behind howls of protest and the rhetoric of American politicians. Double standards double the problem, and always have.
– Russia has censured pro-Western authorities in Kiev as ‘criminally irresponsible’ following a deadly fire in the trade union building in Ukraine’s Odessa.
– The powerful Israel lobby in the US is spending millions attacking President Obama for his unwillingness to commit US forces to the Ukraine
– Alexander Orlov – Where are the victorious statements about the “historical” success of Obama’s visit to Saudi Arabia?
– Mr. Engdahl brings us a fabulous piece on the shale gas hype, a virtual confession from industry insiders and the companies involved themselves.
On August 27, 2013, famous American political investigator, main editor of US State Department and intelligence’s ex-employee’s publication “Veterans Today” Gordon Duff published an article……
– Sofia Pale…“That which does not kill us makes us stronger” and “There’s no great loss without some small gain” – are wonderful Russian proverbs.