The Dancing Israelis, a Celebration of Murder

Celebrating Israelis 9/11

Share...Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on Tumblr

• No Related Posts

All content herein is owned by author exclusively. Some content may be satirical in nature. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, technicians or Veterans Today Network and its assigns. In addition, all images within are full responsibility of author and NOT Veterans Today Network.
Legal Notice - Comment Policy

Posted by on January 10, 2014, With 12452 Reads Filed under Of Interest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

83 Responses to "The Dancing Israelis, a Celebration of Murder"

1. Keith_M  January 13, 2014 at 9:00 am

Hi Howard, I am the author of the article and I appreciate your feedback. Although I find the fact that two of the Dancing Israelis are back in the U.S. as despicable as you, it’s not important to the paper’s new evidence and crucial findings. However, the paper does mention that Dominik Suter, owner of Urban Moving Systems (i.e., the company where the 5 DIs worked), is now back living in the US (see Section B.4 of the paper).

It would be greatly appreciated if you can let me know which two DIs are now living in the US and the sources and/or links to that information. I may include this information in a future article. Thanks, Keith

• Keith_M  January 15, 2014 at 8:01 am

FYI the curly hair Israeli is Yaron Shmuel and the TV Israeli is Oded Ellner. I did several internet searches and came up with nothing even suggesting that they were back in the US. In fact, Yaron Shmuel’s LinkedIn.com job history (http://il.linkedin.com/in/yaronshmuel) shows that he is currently working in Israel. Section B.4 of my paper also shows that Shmuel’s previous job was for an explosives company, suggesting he has some sort of background in explosives. Thanks, and I do like your suggestion of swinging them at the end of a rope.

2. PAUL LEO FASO  January 12, 2014 at 7:01 am

As long as this website continues to bring the facts surrounding the 9/11 act of treason to the world, I will continue to post this pdf file which will hopefully assist in the effort to get the guilty up on charges.

As most know by now, there are many sick players who had a hand in this treachery, both inside and outside the gates.

This fact will not be of any consequence to the rope that awaits all of them.

“9/11- A LIE BELIEVED BY EVERYONE IS NOT THE TRUTH”

****://www.rumormillnews.com/pfds/911-lie-believed-everyone-not-truth.pdf

• Dodd  January 12, 2014 at 9:27 am

your link is broken 🙁

• PAUL LEO FASO  January 12, 2014 at 1:09 pm

The link is working. It does not pull up as a webpage, but a pdf file and will show up as a download.
      If you still need the direct link;

Google- “9/11- A LIE BELIEVED BY EVERYONE IS NOT THE TRUTH”

Google – “AMERICA LIVES WITH 9/11 TRUTH OR DIES WITH 9/11 LIES
      the pdf link is at the bottom of the page.

• LightSaber  January 12, 2014 at 2:33 pm

pfds->pdfs

• PAUL LEO FASO  January 12, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Thanks LightSaber- you go to the head of the class.

• LightSaber  January 15, 2014 at 8:51 pm

You are welcome.

• Keith_M  January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm

As mentioned by Dodd, the Rumormillnews.com link is not working. In addition to viewing the PDF format at http://www.scribd.com/doc/198670776, the report can also be viewed in HTML/Internet format at http://israeli-connections-to-911.com.

3. joe chuy-medina  January 12, 2014 at 6:08 am

I have not read all of the article, so I may be judgmental; but it seems at first glance to be a cruel joke. I have written my own short book about Sept 11, and I stop listening when someone sidesteps the physics of what was involved -fragile planes flying TOTALLY into a steel structure, through the equivalent of 6′ of vertical solid steel, minimum, and as much as 60′ of steel floor plate, minimum; plus 60′ of 4″ horizontal concrete reinforced steel per floor, all of which had to be moved/broken, whatever, just to reach the 2″x12″x36″ boxed girders -which also would have to be moved, to allow the 159′ plane to totally enter the structure. I should not have to mention that another similar plane could only punch a 9′ hole in the concrete wall of the Pentagon, leaving no trace in the walls of the wings, tail, elevators, or the engines.
    Fetzer, Smallstorm, and countless others are correct: we saw and heard a man being interviewed as the towers burned, laying the foundation for a preposterous story, that he saw the second plane flying at incredible speed into the building, and the resulting fuel fires were so intense, they weakened the structures and it pancaked into itself. Not one morsel of science was offered, merely an invented story that was repeated for the past 12 years.
    So, if Israel perpetrated the “attack,” how was it accomplished?
    Maybe that’s in the 78 pages. As I said, I have not read all of it.

• Shallel  January 12, 2014 at 3:47 pm

Absolutely best post on here, Joe! Laws of physics trump witness testimony every time. Someone who sees physically impossible things is either lying or delusional. FOX news and and other media that cover this story are deliberately misleading us. Arrest the media first!

• Keith_M  January 13, 2014 at 9:15 am

While we both know that the 3 WTC towers were brought down by explosives, there is a plethora of other important facts and evidence that points to Israel’s and US’s (i.e., select neocon individuals in Bush White House and national security apparatus) involvement in the false flag attack. These facts should not be ignored and my paper contains over 300 references/endnotes to various highly credible documents.

4. judgment  January 11, 2014 at 10:26 pm

Those days are still in my mind and can run it like a tape. The dancing Istraeli on th Bridge, the sellers of painting on military bases, the police rendered inactive, but not so quite, they all knew what they did see..
    The cover up….Obama/Google new “Brain Research on memories”. In my memory they could still take a picture of those guys when the camera first saw them….and I am sure many other peolple can also see them clealry in their memories. When a reporter first suggested the strange coincidence, surely man y will remember how fast Netanyahu on TV stated “we did warn you we did…” A couple of other nations said “we warned you” Germany I think was one, One might look into that.

5. Spectra BEI  January 11, 2014 at 6:42 pm

WOW, YOU GUYS ARE REALLY OFF BASE. Having worked with government contracts it is a well known fact that Israel (or any other government that is in lock-step with the U.S. government) did not have a roll in this. Israel is in fact a puppet of the United States. It is not the other way around. You want answers? Than I suggest we veterans look into that big mirror called “truth”. YOU WILL FIND YOUR ANSWERS THERE.

• Gordon Duff  January 11, 2014 at 8:04 pm

This is a joke, right?

• John Doe  January 13, 2014 at 12:27 am

Give spectra a break, hes just a little man who is paid to troll around and try to divert attention from his fellow bottom feeding trash. It must be really hard to know that their house of cards built on lies is collapsing around them. Now that their genocidal, ethnic clensing and dual citizens infesting the govts of other nations to rip off the wealth of nations genie is out of the bottle, this is just more proof that they are in no way an ally nor friend of the United States. Since the U.S.S. Liberty was attacked we should have immediately began a carpet bombing campaign. Nothing that benefits America comes from our special friendship, quite the opposite. Billions are wasted in aid, Our soldiers lives destroyed for their benefit, and the fiat tolite paper for real wealth theft. The truth is beginning to flood out and no way that genie can be put back, the deception has failed.

6. Marina Bohnen-pratt  January 11, 2014 at 5:57 pm

OK -This one blew me out of my chair. So many tiny pieces here – As they unite, a dark pall settles over my sense of security and understanding. Very disconcerting to say the least. None the less, I think I get it. So, I am going to go to bed now. My box is comfortable and safe. Oommm—

• Keith_M  January 13, 2014 at 9:21 am

Hi Marina, I’m the author of the article and I got the same disconcerting and nauseous feeling when researching and writing this report. I don’t know what was worse, finding the evidence that Israel was probably involved in the attacks or the fact that our government (FBI in this case) was so blatant in its attempted cover-up of the investigation.

• captain obvious  January 13, 2014 at 10:18 pm

yup, criminals aiding criminals who committed murder, acessory-accomplices..
      now if only there could be a REAL trial to stop this cabal of saboteuring traitors!
      sabotaged our economy, blew up buildings to stop investigations that’d imprisoned them.
      sabotaged our global reputation with the warfare they prodded after, and a police state..

• captain obvious  January 13, 2014 at 10:24 pm

“pull it” silverstein, ghoul-iani removing evidence, supposed hijackers found alive,
      unsworn testimonies of bush and cheney, perpetuation of it all by obama-clinton,
      not so covert war against Libya, Syria, aiming it at Iran.. all disgusting!

7. Chandler  January 11, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Right away while recording the entire video event, since Bush was president, I knew it was all a pre-meditated plan, and nothing would be done, and noe would ever be punished for it. It was all a charade. It is why a Bush had to be in office and why the election had to be stolen.
    Sad my government has been reduced to shambles it has been. Each Bush clan member should quietly check out of the country and retreat to their den of traitors. This is the second greatest tragedy n this nations history. In each, JFK, and this, Bush name is connected. Many in between over the years. Sad.

• captain obvious  January 13, 2014 at 10:28 pm

yup, I recognized it as controlled demolitions the morning it happened, called my dad and asked what he thought of “Pearl Harbor New York” (learned about PNAC document years later). he said he was less concerned about the even than all the BS “laws” theyed enact in response, was exactly right!

8. klaatuaquinas  January 11, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Combine this report with the reports on the Golden Lily Treasure. Present this to the Federal Grand Jury.

Who is ready to form the Federal Grand Jury? Are we there yet? Can they order the Provost Marshals to issue arrest warrants? What’s the next steps here? Someone ready to present all this to Dr. Edwin Vieira? He has argued before the Supreme Court successfully on more than one occasion. What more do we need to do here? How much more do we need? What is stopping us? Will the next “shoe” drop?

When?!?

9. Dan  January 11, 2014 at 3:10 pm

Sweet Liberty is presumably a hasbara sayan. Next thing we’ll learn from SL is that the 5 CIs were actually Hebrew-speaking Israeli Jesuits sent by the Vatican to film the event. This tactic of changing the subject to hijack the comments; the trademark grinning mockery of the Vatican ( far and away the chief animus of their racist-supremacist hatred of Christians) with unsubstantiated libel; and–wait for it–, scurrilous attacks on those presenting facts are traits which, absent proof otherwise, justify the presumption this jerk is indeed a hasbara sayan.

• sweetliberty  January 11, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Oh Dan… you say the nicest things… but too bad about your ignorance. No can help you there but yourself.

All the best…

• klaatuaquinas  January 11, 2014 at 3:29 pm

I think that is the first time I have seen the words Hebrew-speaking, Israeli, Jesuits, and Vatican all in the same sentence. Remember, there ARE good Jesuits. (Buchanan, Wanta, et al) Lets not get Phelps confused with Saussy.

Phelps has been exposed as a fraud. Saussy died in ’07. I had an ongoing email rapport with him up until his death. Saussy, with his full preterism remains an enigma to me. No one is perfect…

• sweetliberty  January 11, 2014 at 5:42 pm

Why were these deleted? They were at the bottom of the page and are now gone, Mr. Dean.

israeltucker
      January 11, 2014 – 1:20 pm

PS, Rothschild’s Israel is simply a commodity traded witin the corporation, City of London. Israel is a military outpost of Rome, just like the District of Columbia. Blame the dogs of Mossad, but don’t forget who holds their leash.

sweetliberty
      January 11, 2014 – 1:35 pm

Apparently, this is not a popular thing to say. Right away you may be thought of as someone who condones Zionism… or worse. Thought police, you know?

• Jack Heart  January 12, 2014 at 2:16 am

If you want brutal honesty SL contact me by email or facebook like everbody else. Otherwise stay within the constraints of the MSM and make your jokes but please don’t wonder why something was deleted when you know the answer. Facetious is so Jewish.

• sweetliberty  January 13, 2014 at 6:16 pm

(If you want brutal honesty Jack-What-Ev-er, you’re just too darn creepy to respond to, except to tell you you’re creepy. You know, ” me doth think the dude is too creepy”; and a coward like ANAL-ist.)

10. Jack Heart  January 11, 2014 at 3:05 pm

I am of they opinion that they were just spectators recording the moment for demonic prosperity, the towers themselves were Marvin Bush’s play. Dubya acted as Hierophant with his little goat book. But regardless the Yarmulked savages should have been beaten to death. If there was nobody available within the FBI with the chutzpah to to perform that patriotic duty they should have called me. I nearly lost the women I “loved” in that attack and I was right across the bridge contemplating the murder of a local 7/11 attendant in my ignorance.

• john ccarleton  January 11, 2014 at 4:54 pm

You were not the only one ignorant with murder in their minds. I was cussing papa Bush because he had not let us go all the way to Bagdad. I WANTED orders, I wanted to take my 16, get my ass on a C-5 and go kill Arabs. When one looks back at their ignorance it can be embarrassing, but it can also be used as a learning experience to never allow oneself to be fooled in that way again.

• sweetliberty  January 11, 2014 at 5:57 pm

Oh dear… now they’re back. Sorry Mr. Dean. They were gone, honest.

• sweetliberty  January 14, 2014 at 7:11 pm

Hey WakeUp…

WAKE UP!

We even need the grossly ignorant

11. jglassel.  January 11, 2014 at 2:06 pm

It took most of the day to read it, it will be many more before I totally understand it.

An enormous amount of research and time went into bringing this article to me, for which I am grateful.

Someday, your hard work and the truth will pay off. Thanks, Again!

• Keith_M  January 13, 2014 at 9:44 am

Thanks jglassei, I am the author of the article. FYI I posted a blog above (Keith Ma Jan 11, 11:08 AM) that provides a good summary of the article’s crucial findings. The report is a very detailed and lengthy article that was written for its potential historical significance. The Introduction and Conclusion sections also provides a good summary of the paper’s thesis and crucial findings. As I mention in the paper, the devil is in the detail in this case, and the devil just so happens to be wearing the Star of David “and” a badge.

12. israeltucker  January 11, 2014 at 1:16 pm

LOL
    The Mossad and NeoZionists did their job and are now being thrown under the bus by their Jesuit Banking Masters as a “Limited Hangout”. The masses chew on some fat and the Banks & Maestros are ignored. It’s like chasing some bad guys, and the mastermind shoots down a few of his own men so that the cops pick them up, which buys time for the real big baddie to run and hide.

Watch This Video. It’s 15 Minutes.
    Most of you have already seen it. Many are still living in denial or being misled info that plays on your hates and racism as has been conditioned in you by Jesuit University’s & High Ranking Government Officials that are in Catholic Knighthoods and still serve Rome’s ‘Divide & Conquer”.

Watch this video [Dear commenters…one link only. We are not a referral service for other websites. Use you best link…and then let it go at that. This is the ‘comment’ section. Thanks, Jim W. Dean] let your “epistamology shrink” as former OIRA Administrator, Cass Sunstein would say.

Watch these 15 minutes, read some some of the footnotes, and you then, let’s talk about the real criminals at large who hired the dancing israelis.

BANKS
    CITY OF LONDON
    WALL ST
    SWITZERLAND
    VATICAN

• israeltucker  January 11, 2014 at 1:20 pm

• sweetliberty  January 11, 2014 at 1:35 pm

• captain obvious  January 13, 2014 at 10:41 pm

IMHO, correct. rothschilds being bankster to the vatican, rothschilds money funding the formation of izrahell, hitler being illegit grandson of a rothschild who deported who-ish to “izrahell” with all the other countries refusing them immigration, DOES all add up when familiar with so many details.

13. rac  January 11, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Good article.

14. Divine Law  January 11, 2014 at 11:54 am

Why should anyone be surprised by this false flag. How about the USS Liberty, an unarmed intelligence ship, in international waters. It was attacked by Israel for several hours, killing 34 and wounding 174 sailors. Israel tried to sink this ship and blame Egypt so as to have the USA blame them then attack them just like the Bay of Tomken event. President Johnson made sure that the US would stand down and let this attack continue. However the ship would not sink and made its way to port. This event was classified for several years but needless to say the truth cannot be hidden.

15. peter  January 11, 2014 at 10:39 am

This is gold. There is so much here. Thanks VT!

• peter  January 11, 2014 at 11:34 am

Thanks Keith!

16. Curmudgeon  January 11, 2014 at 8:41 am

I am not the slightest bit familiar with the area in which UMS and the Doric are located. However, in all of the analysis presented, one thing puzzles me: if the driving time from UMS to the Doric is 5 minutes, to fit the timeline, the CIs could not have gone looking for a place to observe, they must have known about their observation point in advance, and driven directly to it. Otherwise the driving time would have been longer unless the time on-line was a map search, which would have shortened it slightly. Shmuel’s statement was that they got into the van and drove to a parking lot. However, even if it was a map search, how would they know that the access to the top of a parking garage would be unrestricted?

If they knew about it in advance, why would they need or want to know about it in advance?

• Keith_M  January 13, 2014 at 9:58 am

Hi Curmudgeon, I am the author of the article and you raise good questions that are addressed in the article. The Dancing Israelis were very familiar with The Doric, and one DI was spotted at The Doric the afternoon of 9/10. In addition, UMS assisted in an “emergency move-out” of a Doric tenant the morning of 9/10 (note: the tenant called Doric management on 9/9 and told them he was moving out the next day and that UMS would be the movers). See Section B.5 of the article.

Section B.2 of the paper clearly shows that the DIs had at least foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks, and Sections B.3 to B.10 provides other evidence that the DIs and other Israelis may have even been involved in the 9/11 operation.

17. Cold Wind  January 11, 2014 at 5:46 am

It is abundantly clear, 9-11 was conceived and orchestrated by Israelis, who had broad spectrum support from the Bush Administration, elements of the US Military, the US Intelligence community, the Saudis, MSM and a host of others each playing their bit part.

• captain obvious  January 13, 2014 at 10:53 pm

not so sure about “conceived by” and this is why.. treasonous economic saboteuring financial terrorists who enabled themselves to profiteer by deregulating a bunch of stuff, would have been sent to prison if investigations were allowed to continue by the SEC in WTC-7, and financial audit of the pentagon.
      I dont doubt they contracted it out to mossad, or that “israeli investors” werent heavily involved either.
      jewish MSM protecting themselves and their puppets after, criminals aiding criminals!

18. sweetliberty  January 11, 2014 at 12:08 am

Another red herring (sigh)

[snip]
    “THE ISRAELIS CAUGHT ON THE BRIDGE with explosives may have been part of another series of attacks that should have taken place. No one even saw those explosives and very little was said since, so was it real or not? The fact is that 9/11 was a staged event masterminded at the City of London and executed by its minions in the intelligence and military community which spans Worldwide and is connected with the Order of Malta which many high level intelligence commanders are within and serve the Pope. The Protestant arms of the Knights of Malta being subordinate to the Order of Malta via The Alliance of the Orders of St John of Jerusalem based in Geneva, Switzerland commanded by Prince Vittorio Emanuele IV of the House of Savoy and The Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem as well as the Order of Malta. So as you can see the Archbishop of New York is not the mastermind of the operation and do you really think these Cardinals plan events? Can you see Cardinal Cormac O’Connor being able to plan anything other than when his next whiskey is coming? All the operations and ground level work is left to military intelligence and think-tanks to do, that is their jobs and what they are paid for. Even the Jesuits mostly sit back and watch their pawns today do the dirty work their The Entity”

*http://theunhivedmind.com/UHM/replies-to-barry-chamish-eric-jon-phelps-interview-of-aug-21-2012/

• Ernest  January 11, 2014 at 6:12 am

Stalin when told of the Pope’s opinion on how Europe should be divided after World War II remarked “How many divisions does the Pope have?” The answer was, of course, none. The Vatican was a mighty military power during the middle ages – it saved Europe from a Muslim Invasion at Malta – but today its military consists of a few guys in drag carrying battle axes.

Whereas Israel, according to Israeli Professor, military history Martin Van Crevel has the 3rd strongest armed forces in the world. At the rate that Mordechai Vanunu said that Israel was building nuclear war heads they should have over 430 by now.

And the loony Israeli government has a plan to use them on Europe if Israel goes down. It is called the “Samson Option.”

“We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that this will happen before Israel goes under. We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets of our air force. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that this will happen before Israel goes under.”

Martin Van Crevel

A criminal government that is willing to threaten Europe with nuclear genocide to keep afloat is a government which would not hesitate to do a 9/11 for the same end.

Threat to Nuke the Vatican

– Israel ‘Can Take The World Down With Us

“(IAP News) — An Israeli professor and military
      historian hinted that Israel could avenge the
      holocaust by annihilating millions of Germans
      and other Europeans.

“Speaking during an interview which was published in
      Jerusalem Friday, Professor Martin Van Crevel said
      Israel had the capability of hitting most European
      capitals with nuclear weapons.

“We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets
      and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps
      even at Rome
      . Most European capitals are targets of our
      air force… We have the capability to take the world down
      with us. And I can assure you that that this will happen
      before Israel goes under.” …

Mad Dog Crevel

Creveld quoted former Israeli Defense Minister
      Moshe Dayan who said “Israel must be like a mad dog, too
      dangerous to bother.”

“Our armed forces are not the thirtieth strongest in the world,
      but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take
      the world down with us. And I can assure you that that this will
      happen before Israel goes under.” ”

• Ernest  January 11, 2014 at 6:19 am

Martin Van Crevel

Note to Editor: I accidentally posted more than I intended to with links which I did not intend to post. Please post this instead – do not post the post with links and do not count this as a double post.

• sweetliberty  January 11, 2014 at 9:53 am

“Rome’s main financial district/realm is the City of London. You see Rome controls this world through the U.K and U.S which if anything went wrong and things came out, these would get the blame, not the real villain. Never make it easy for people to know who rules behind the shadows. Make up villains in the public’s eye so they get the blame first. By instilling in the waking public, amongst conspiracy followers that The City is solely to blame and its owners mostly we’re told, are Rothschilds. Now when trouble starts people will attack the wrong enemy and if they ever won they would think its all over, whilst the devil dog Jesuits regroup and reform for the next battle which never ends. Right now the sheeple are made to hate America and blame it for everything. Have you noticed how they like to refer to this land as America when they want to indoctrinate hate against it, but its the United States any other time? To Rome you’re just a slave in a covert control system which keeps you happy thinking your free when you not. The Jesuits realised that overt control and military action on the people didn’t work so they decided in 1776 to go covert and gradually overtime we’re now being controlled covertly thinking we’re free whilst we’re in a prison without bars as Icke would say. This is the true reason for the creation of the Order of Illuminati created on May 1st 1776…”

excerpted from:

*https://decryptedmatrix.com/live/the-unhived-mind-an-insiders-view-to-developing-world-events/

• sweetliberty  January 11, 2014 at 12:46 pm

Are you sweet on me, Tyron Parsons? I mean, you just keep following me around like a lost puppy.

You know I don’t read your posts… I’ve asked you not to comment to me yet for some reason you are persistent…. almost like that word you said you weren’t… you know, the ‘stalking’ word you said you don’t do ( “like other people do to me!”, I believe were your words; they’re here about, somewhere… we only have to look for my posts and ‘Bingo! a cascade of yours will probably be there too)

Are you somehow frightened by my posts maybe? I mean, I’m just one little person on just one little site on an almost infinite internet Tyron Parsons, yet I keep seeing your name hovering around each and every post I put up lately. Is it some sort of exorcism ritual you’re trying to perform? Am I threat to you? No, I don’t even converse with you, so that can’t be it.

It must be you’re sweet on me. I’m flattered, really, but I’m not your type. I’m quite dull really; celibate even. You seem to be rather chatty and preachy, and that just wouldn’t work for me.

Sorry… I know it will be a blow to you and all but can you please find someone else to focus on now?

Oh, and this was rhetorical again, Tyron Parsons.

• wiggins  January 11, 2014 at 12:28 pm

I think you will find that Henry VIII sorted the Pope out with the Reformation…. if he still had any pretensions to the ownership, well ‘King Billy’ finally put an end to any ideas in that direction.

• Dodd  January 12, 2014 at 8:06 am

@sweetliberty

Looks like you’ve stuck your hand into a hornets nest 😀 .

I’ve read the article at the end of you link, and to be honest it doesn’t make sense.
      If 9/11 was really a heist run by the Jesuits / City of London, then how did the Israelis get foreknowledge of the event, and why would Israelis bother to go to so much trouble to document it?

Seriously, those redacted and classified F.B.I. documents mentioned on page 7 of the Kieth Maart compendium would be a much better place to start an investigation.

19. Dodd  January 11, 2014 at 12:00 am

GOOD information! I have downloaded it, and will spread it around.

We need to beat them with this again and again and again, until they bleed.

20. DaveE  January 10, 2014 at 11:52 pm

What can you say? They’re “chosen’, superior, far better than we are.

I’ll let them be superior without my interference……

I’ll let God sort it out……. and I doubt, very much, He’s much impressed with the “Chosen Ones.”

I hope Hell is horrible and I hope they spend a LONG time there. That’s probably WAY better than they deserve.
    ,’

• mpennery  January 11, 2014 at 2:26 am

There is no hell. They need to be made to suffer for their sins of superiority in THIS life!

• captain obvious  January 13, 2014 at 11:43 pm

nice shot Matt, and what a can of worms THAT opens up, LMAO!!
      “promise a better afterlife so they will endure a lot of constructed toils in this one!”
      yeah we DO want to believe our conciousness is perpetual-immortal, whether theres proof or not!
      I’m not “athiest” yet either, Christians ARE supposed to destroy evil and repent to a GOD that’d understand it anyway, which has been untrained, led away from. personally I believe “the wrath of GOD” is potentially within us all for good reason, if-when there is need, and this isnt saying we ARE “him” either. reincarnation is an ages old desire-concept, same for “karma” that is usually taught as being passive and tolerant, “let someone else deliver what is deserved” is also a control mechanism created by criminals not wanting to be opposed IMHO, most dont get it.. “government” will also say “God told me to” is crazy or “temporary insanity” aka “hearing voices”, often used to relegate someone to another type of jail for “observation”, lol do the 1+1=2 math on THAT.

21. GregDiablo  January 10, 2014 at 8:40 pm

Great job pulling this info all together, Keith. I have been fascinated by this aspect of the 9/11 saga since first reading about it on Michael Rivero’s site, and it has never failed to amaze how few people, even in the 9/11 Truth community, talk about the Dancing Israelis, and how it implicates Israel in the planning and execution of the tragedy.

With this document, perhaps that will change.

• CoJonesGrandes  January 11, 2014 at 3:15 am

GregDiablo

Sad to say but the 9/11 Truth community is thoroughly infiltrated with their agents. Well known 9/11 ‘truthers’ work for the bad guys so they can steer us away from the truth. They keep telling us to look this way when we should be looking the other way. You’d be surprised to know who their agents are.

• John Doe  January 13, 2014 at 12:43 am

The dis info agents are easy to see, and fun to pick on

• Keith_M  January 13, 2014 at 10:21 am

Thanks Greg, I appreciate your feedback. I think this report provides significant new information and evidence that shows the Dancing Israelis (as well as other Israeli groups and individuals) definitely had foreknowledge of the attacks and were probably involved in the 9/11 operation. FYI I submitted a blog above (Keith Ma, Jan 11, 11:08 AM) that provides a brief summary of the paper and the internet/HTML version link at http://israeli-connections-to-911.com.