Tymoshenko – “8 million Ukraine Russians must be killed with nuclear weapons”

banner_1

Ukraine’s Iron Lady – “Can you feel my love?”

” I am ready to grab a machinegun and shoot that motherf__ker [Putin] in the head.”

” I would have found a way to kill those  assh_les.  I hope I will be able to get all of my connections involved.”

” And I will use all of my means to make the entire world rise up, so there wouldn’t even be a scorched field left in Russia.”

On a question of what to do with the 8 million Russians left inside the Ukraine she says, “They must be killed with nuclear weapons.”

_____________________________

[ Editors Note:  The Neocons and NATO…they sure know how to pick dependable allies. I had a feeling that the Russians are sitting on a mountain of these ‘can you feel my love’ recordings. They are sending a message to all the other Western leaders a message to consider what they have on them. You all know what I am going to say now.

“You just can’t make this stuff up.”

Franceco Nitti - a Statesman...the kind we don't have anywhere other than the Marlboro man of Russia it seems.

Franceco Nitti – a Statesman…the kind we don’t have anywhere other than the Marlboro man of Russia it seems.

Dear Miss Iron lady,

You lost Crimea because you overplayed your hand. The unconstitutional coup and the 100 sniper murders gave the Crimeans and the Russians total justification for taking defensive actions. You were even too stupid to say stuff like this on the phone.

I wouldn’t trust you to run a girl scout troop…but I think you would do just fine as an executioner in a prison camp somewhere. You show a lot of talent toward that area. Unfortunately, I don’t foresee a happy ending for either you, or those foolish enough to follow you.

As Francesco Nitti, ex-Prime Minister of Italy between the great wars said,

“Statesmen are the most directly responsible for the continuation of a language of violence. They should be the first to speak the language of peace.” …The Wreck of Europe, Nitti… 1922.

You madam,  are no stateswoman…not by a long shot. You are just another political thug like those that killed their own people on the Maidan. You have just proved that any and all defensive measures against you and your gangsters are totally justified… Jim W. Dean ]

Source – Russia Today

______________________________

YouTube - Veterans Today - – Can you feel the love?

_____________________________

Share...Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on Tumblr

All content herein is owned by author exclusively. Some content may be satirical in nature. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, technicians or Veterans Today Network and its assigns. In addition, all images within are full responsibility of author and NOT Veterans Today Network.
Legal Notice - Comment Policy

Posted by on March 24, 2014, With 9343 Reads Filed under Of Interest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

39 Responses to "Tymoshenko – “8 million Ukraine Russians must be killed with nuclear weapons”"

1. ddudnik  March 27, 2014 at 4:42 pm

so the CIA could not listen;-) Putin over Crimea now -) CIA gets kicks from Obama

2. ddudnik  March 27, 2014 at 4:39 pm

In the Russian national tradition – do not talk about secret matters on the phone

3. captain obvious  March 26, 2014 at 4:16 am

oh yaay, yet another would be mass murdering psychopath in a position of “authority” /
    I’d be willing to bet that real psych-eval’s could remove them straight to padded cells and thorazine.
    lets see how many freaks the shadow elite can recruit after THAT starts happening.

off topic, I’m really sick and tired (literally!) of the United NAZI-ons “geo-engineering” bio-weapon chemtrail attacks that are keeping us in an extended winter to RUIN chances of crops this year, while at the same time their big corporate power companies bleed us dry for daring to try to stay warm indoors.. ahmedinejad said they were using weather against IRAN like this a couple years ago, I believe him!

4. ProtectUSA1st  March 25, 2014 at 7:51 pm

—–Tymoshenko is the most corrupt politician & Psycho like her buddy illegitimate prime minister Arseny Yatseniuk, who was one of Ukraine’s protesters leaders, who said at a rally in front of “Children,”
    ———-“I will put a bullet between my eyes, if the President does not resign.”

—–The stupid (minus China & Russia) so called World Leaders should be careful, with Tymoshenko & Arseny Yatseniuk, because these two Psychos either they will kill themselves or bring a Bomb to one of the EU meetings.

5. sikel  March 25, 2014 at 6:19 pm

Timoshenko is a skank who does her best work on her knees below the belt-line. I’m just hoping that Putin unleashes his FSB/Spetsnaz agents on her and her ilk not soon enough. It appears that one Ukranian ultra-nationalist has just been assassinated and others are to follow.

My my… how I’d like to see to those Blackwater mercs end up in Russian gulags in Siberia cursing the day their mothers gave birth to them. They should have learnt that you don’t screw around with
    Russians.

On the big scheme of things, it seems as if Obongo is playing tiddly winks and hopscotch, while Putin is mastering all his chess moves.

• Bartered  March 25, 2014 at 7:25 pm

The Neo Nazi thug was shot by the police when he was caught thugging around with his armed gang. Remember he never went anywhere without his crutch. It was a gun fight and he lost.

• rac  March 25, 2014 at 10:39 pm

Yes, it couldnt have been Russians because 3 vans were involved.

• ddudnik  March 27, 2014 at 4:50 pm

The new Ukrainian government removes people kotrye can spill the beans about how that funding and snipers were s U.S. will be next Yarosh

• wiggins  March 26, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Wow…………she sounds just like Tzipi. Do you think they are related?

• Charlotte NC Bill  March 26, 2014 at 6:54 pm

Oh yeah! The blackwater thugs deserve to see the inside of a gulag…then they can finally pay for killing Iraqi civilians with glee..

• ddudnik  March 27, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Putin will drive them to us in Siberia, with winter temperature -40 -60 Celsius, do not feel sorry for his countrymen?

6. Chandler  March 25, 2014 at 5:07 pm

Well, at least she was honest about it. Unlike here where people like Clinton’s and Bush’s say one thing openly and do another when out of sight. Oh, one more thing. She’s not related to McCain is she? Kinda looks like McCain, or McCann whichever his real name is.

7. Mike Howell  March 25, 2014 at 1:42 pm

Well, this is totally UNRELIABLE information, as it is said that these wiretaps may not be the originals, but rather re-edited. As such, unless we have facts, it is all cow pies. Also, from what I read, there was a good working relationship between Tymoshenko and Putin. My thinking is CIA is just screwing around as they do for their New World DisOrder co-conspirators. I have found that there is no truth (or very little) in American news, or basically anywhere else. When the world’s peoples are hurting from government oppression, I think we all “instinctfully” know, What’s What.

8. Amanda  March 25, 2014 at 11:22 am

Thanks for posting this!! Talk about psychopaths!

9. Ahab  March 25, 2014 at 8:51 am

Quite the dangerous bitch.

• Arjan  March 25, 2014 at 11:18 am

She’s harmless. The people who handle and pay her are the real danger. And if they actually made her say that (knowing full well it would be leaked/they would leak it) then that is a bigger threat to Putin than the lamespeak of political leaders about sanctions.

10. jmreeves  March 25, 2014 at 3:53 am

A few thoughts

What else are ‘they’ up to while Ukraine takes the Spotlight?
    Real big trouble, about money and power as always,
    Never about what it is “Officially” about (for obvious? reasons)
    Meanwhile the Ukraine show looks to me as the Not Ready for Prime Time Players
    meet one of the recent ‘asshats and egos’ reality shows.
    Everyone (except Russia) is overplaying the part,
    Making wild claims and demands (only to back down, while people will still notice)
    but the ‘nuclear’ part.. nice touch!
    Always ask for what you want, not for what you think you can get.
    Keep an eye on that left hand too.

John

• jmreeves  March 25, 2014 at 5:06 am

Incidentally, as regards History Rhyming (intergenerational mischief dating to before World War one..
      It may be even worse than we thought!
      Search on “Return of the Revolutionaries”
      Make of it what you will please.

John

11. dirtus napus  March 24, 2014 at 8:37 pm

How mind blowing would it be if the NSA or even the NRO would take a few liberties via the telephone here?

Ehhhhh, somehow I don’t believe amercuhns would do anything about it. Justin Bieber stands out above typical Americans anymore. Shit, Piers Morgan has more conviction any neighbor I have now….

12. dirtus napus  March 24, 2014 at 8:14 pm

It is right now when looking back on the millions of lives lost in the past that you can extrapolate the who’s and why’s of how millions of Ukrainians were starved, and how the Cheka’s engine ran and by whom. Ever wonder how these things happen? I do….

Ignorance, hatred, and zionists. It’s like fractal math, phi, and the Fibionacci sequence, just keeps coming up. Over and over like a recurring pestilence that somehow must ravage continents over and over like the locusts. Except, because they are “people” no one would ever blame them in this PC eff’d up world. And we know who started the PC bullshit don’t we? Political correctness is like a virus injecting reverse interferon into a cell before it kills another host isn’t it? Deadening and fooling it a little before it devours it in plain site before the community of other cells that are just a little apprehensive because they too have reverse interferon in their “programmed” lives.

As above so below.

13. ani  March 24, 2014 at 7:24 pm

Bill, noting your maturity in Christ in other comments you have contributed to VT, do you genuinely believe that Mr Putin is a world leader, and NOT for the NWOdor?

We should not be killing or inciting to kill or hate

Just bringing evil doers to account is the deal, for the sake of justice for all
    and that includes the well being of our environment
    all of it.

Peace

• dirtus napus  March 24, 2014 at 7:55 pm

I’ve been a huge fan of Putin ever since he threw out Kissinger, G.H.W. Bush, Soros and mostly the Rothschilde consortium. When he “illegally” jailed the last jewish oligarchs controlling “ALL” of the Russian oil he made a huge difference in the world. Believe me. Look it up please.

If he’s part of the NWO, I’m a catholic Eskimo vegan. And it was Evelyn de Rothschilde explicitly that was in charge of that oil, and he alone that had hired those specific men to destroy Russia, this is proven.

Like Jim said a long time ago in reference to when we get rid of our problems here. Paraphrased of course. ‘To control our republic correctly during a power vacuum someone is going to have to suspend the constitution and kick some serious ass for a while (patriotic military generals) at least until order and the rule of law is reinstated by the trust of the people- until the criminals are dead- then and only until then can the constitution be reinstated. Benevolence can be a real bitch some times…….

• ani  March 24, 2014 at 8:51 pm

“Benevolence can be a real bitch some times…….”

Yes. That is the eternal paradox.

Thank you dirtus-I will continue along the research trail.

It is just that living in Oz, we have no real idea of the realities in other people’s countries, unless we travel and mix it with the locals, which I love to do.

But I have not travelled to Russia yet have always felt so sorry for Russian people, oppressed as they were during the communist reign. Ditto China

I now know the dynamics and personalities underlying the Communist tyrannies.

I do understand, have understood for decades, that death is very much a part of life.
      As such I am eternally grateful, and moved, by the heroic acts of those who serve, and suffer, in the name of Defence.

Peace to you

• dirtus napus  March 24, 2014 at 9:23 pm

Yes, traveling on your own time is one of the pleasures I have not had for a while. It makes you appreciate things so much. I’m supposed to go to Europe with my oldest friend in the world in April, I cannot go, I have yet to tell him. Hard.

I did not wish or seam heavy handed in my answer, if I did, I apologize. It’s just the way I am. If you could ever read my epitaph, you would understand and maybe laugh, I hope you can, few will at this rate. Death is one thing we all have in common. For some, more common at uncommon times if you get my meaning. Not enough of that in the right places anymore, not since the 18th century if you ask me.

Best regards Aussie,

Dirt Nap

• mijj  March 24, 2014 at 11:32 pm

> “But I have not travelled to Russia yet have always felt so sorry for Russian people, oppressed as they were during the communist reign.”

.. lol .. but now things are coming full circle and Russians can feel sorry for you.

• ani  March 25, 2014 at 2:05 am

dirtus there are several writers on VT whose words move me to tears.
      You are amongst those contributors. My best wishes to you also, during hard times.

mijj-vengeance belongs to our Lord. Blessed are they who mourn. Peace to you also.

• ani  March 25, 2014 at 2:45 am

These people are in the HELL of their own making Charlotte NC Bill.

It only seems/appears to us, in our worldly ‘prison’, that ‘they’ out-maneuver everyone else.

Yes, they murder and destroy, steal and deceive-Big Time.

Hang in there 😉 and See the Bigger Picture.

14. williammartin  March 24, 2014 at 7:16 pm

One thing for sure… The “WEST” sure known how to destroy democratic government’s but as seen in all areas of Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq and decades of Dictators installed that they can’t even keep their puppet’s in order let alone have ruined their own economies and countries. HOWEVER…..

As they worry about Russia annexing more of the Ukraine one thing is clear.

At their current pace, It will be handed to Russia as a trophy for their failures.

PUTIN FOR 2016 US PRESIDENT.
    Its time to restore America and its image in the world. Putin is doing great with Russia. )

15. vetstodayfan  March 24, 2014 at 6:25 pm

My goodness that woman is dangerous. She was in prison and it looks like that is where she belongs. It is totally disappointing to see what sorts of thugs Obama and Nuland have put power in Ukraine. I pity the Ukrainians and hear that already the neo-Nazi government installed by Obama and Nuland are already arresting and torturing Jews. Is that right? Also, I read that the International Monetary Fund demands ‘austerity’ from Ukraine because, apparently, they think that the $600 or so that the average Ukrainian earns involves too much luxury. It looks like the IMF wants to starve Ukrainians. Thank heavens for Putin. He appears to be the only leader with any empathy at all.

• DaveE  March 25, 2014 at 2:04 am

Brother Nathanael Kapner calls Yatsenyuk “Yats the Yid” and this hideous creature above is most likely a Jew, as well. Every time you hear about “Jews being arrested and tortured” a Red Flag (no pun intended) the size of Sevastopol should be raised in any conscious person. Especially in this part of the world. These same characters never quit their lies.

The Jews launched and executed this coup and are now blaming it on “nazis”. Gee, isn’t this a little shop-worn?

Nice comments dirt and ani. I guess it boils down to what you think is acceptable in self-defense. The zionists are trying to kill you, albeit without raising too many eyebrows. Yet.

You can do like Christ and opt to be killed, instead…… but really, not sure how smart that is, in the long run.

• ani  March 25, 2014 at 2:18 am

“I guess it boils down to what you think is acceptable in self-defence’.

Thank you also DaveE for your reliable and grounded comments.

Your words encapsulate the ages old dilemma, and I can only offer in response, my words-
      to each according to your own con-science

Not too many people think about that word, conscience, which literally means
      to know with

So from your comments I know, and respect the fact that you chose Buddhist teachings, having abandoned the church teachings.

I was not damaged by church teachings, but was privileged, if not ‘led’ to one of the best teachers

Be that as it may, I have reached that place where I KNOW that we are all ONE, regardless of colour, race, creed, as long as we LOVE and CHERISH (as in good custodianship) of the gifts of Life.

Christ did not opt to be killed. He opted for NON-VIOLENCE
      knowing that his KILLERS and JUDGES were in a state of HELL.

Pontius Pilate was just another ‘governor’ who had so many more ‘pressing’ issues surrounding this ‘pesky non-entity’, he asked his wife and the peoples what he should do.

Nothing has changed, really.

The Story of the Christ did not end 2000plus years ago.

That is the miracle, and I know that most Russians and Slavs believe exactly as I do
      -that the Holy Family is SacroSanct
      and that means ALL OF US.
      Each according to gifts, talents, strengths and conscience.
      Peace

• DaveE  March 25, 2014 at 9:29 am

Christ was the ultimate in non-violence, that’s true. He allowed himself to be killed rather than killing his tormentors. It can be argued (from the Gospels) that his followers were willing to defend him, using violence. Christ told them NO, but he also knew he was a special case, that he needed to die in the most hideous way imaginable to expose the cruelty, cowardice, avarice and malice of Satan’s kids, the Jews, like the vile thug who is the subject of this piece.

As much as I admire the principle of non-violence, it means letting yourself be killed rather than using violence as a means of defending yourself, carried to its logical conclusion.

If I allow myself to be killed, I may be defending an admirable principle, but that also means one less person to defend my kids, my family, my animals, my crippled Veteran neighbor……… when these same vile thugs come after them.

I think that was Charlotte NC Bill’s point, more or less.

• ani  March 26, 2014 at 1:33 am

yes I did get those points DaveE

and my point is that each of us not set ourselves up to judge each other for the choices we each make in good (and mostly agonising) soul-searching.

That takes me to another point-humility.

If we each stand back from judgement of our neighbour, does that not make room for humility?

I am so humbled by the deeds and thoughts of others, even here on VT. Their words, expertise, life experiences etc. Most have suffered the pain of being human, and moreover, are prepared to share, and that is priceless in the fight we now face.

16. maca001  March 24, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Another half horsepower brain pushing a ten ton mouth.

• mijj  March 24, 2014 at 11:33 pm

wow! .. good expression 😎

17. Seanoamericano  March 24, 2014 at 4:51 pm

That is two million more based on the holohoax figures so does that mean we wont have to be subjected to the constant garbage put forth from the media and the official story any more and foxman can STFU ? Probably not instead they will want reparations made because they were really actually chosen people too.

18. Ann  March 24, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Another bad-tempered Bolshevik dingbat inciting trouble. I bet she gets along just fine with Nudelmoron. And who might make up her legions of connections? Maybe this DC Bolshevik?

http //www.strategic-culture.org/news/2007/12/16/5829.html