We’re Watching You, Barack – 9/11 Memo To The President

President Obama catches the eye of former Vice President Dick Cheney at Obama's 2008 inauguration. (photo: Flickr)

President Obama catches the eye of former Vice President Dick Cheney at Obama’s 2008 inauguration. (photo: Flickr)

As we approach the 13th Anniversary of America’s greatest act of treason, perhaps only satire can fully reveal the true extent of the Big Lie and how literally half of Washington, DC has been silenced or blackmailed by AIPAC into remaining silent over the fact that 9/11 was an inside job. The only way to stop the current military escalation follies throughout the Middle East is to finally fully reveal the 9/11 Lie they were all initially born from: Allen L Roland, Ph.D

“All that is left of America is banality and self-delusion.”   Noam Chomsky

Memo to the President – Confidential – Top SecretDestroy after reading

From Dick Cheney – Citizen at large

Dear Mr. president,

As we approach the 13th Anniversary of 9/11 ~ it becomes increasingly important that I remind you of your promise to us, before you were sworn in to the presidency, to not allow any investigations or revelations to come to the surface regarding 9/11 ~ at the risk of breaking our trust and our continued support of the ongoing 9/11 cover-up.

We’re watching you closely, Barack and I’m becoming increasingly uneasy by recent revelations which may indicate that your support and pledge regarding this massive cover-up may be wavering ~ particularly since your presidency will soon be coming to an end and the continued human rights pressure to close Guantanamo.

As George and I told you (obviously behind closed doors and inquisitive ears) we’re all in this together and one unreliable high level official link brings this whole criminal endeavor crashing down on all of us, including yourself, and eventually will lead to public humiliation, trial and jail.

Once again, the American public will never forgive all of us who were involved in this false flag operation but particularly those in authority who knew of this national betrayal and never exposed this treasonous act ~ and now that also means you, Barack.

Of course, I have taken great pains to cover my tracks on this endeavor either by rendition, torture or indefinite imprisonment at Guantanamo ~ but my tracks are not indelible which is the reason for this confidential note and reminder. Of course, my firm Halliburton, made $30.5 billion as a result of no-bid contracts, gross overcharging and worker exploitation during the invasion of Iraq but that’s the way the game was played in Iraq (chuckle)

However, It has recently come to my attention that organizations like Veterans Today have stumbled across my fingerprints on our secret plan to steal American Nukes ~ specifically W-54’s ~ which of course were eventually used in the 9/11 false flag operation. This is hitting very close to home and must be sidetracked immediately or we’re in deep doo-doo !

Here’s the VT report that also also mentions my name which concerns me greatly  ~

VT: “Our IAEA sources reports: The W-54 warhead has a large, high quality oblong plutonium pit.  400 of these weapons were made for use in nuclear artillery and other weapons with design variations allowing vastly different output from the same basic design. The W-54’s were placed in military cold storage after 1986 and they were retired in 1993 by Bush 41. They were then written off the books during the Clinton era 1994-2000 and allegedly disposed of by converting them into MOX (multiple oxide as used in Fukushima) fuel at the Savanna River complex. The Savanna River recycling plant had and still has serious security and safety concerns for decades.

‘Someone’ or ‘some people’ at a very high level simply did a paper work switch and shipped the non-destroyed pits out the back door. The thefts started under Clinton and ended under Bush2. Cheney controlling it under Bush 1 and 2. Richardson (a “rabid  Zionist”) at DOE under Clinton.” See report ~

How did VT get access to that secret report and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that the only high level person capable of making that paper switch decision was me which makes me even more nervous ~ which I don’t need now with my brand new heart.

Get on this, Barack ~ before it gets completely out of hand !

When I say we’re watching you ~ that is not a passive statement  for no one is indispensable in this cover up (as you already know) and we will move deadly fast, as we have before, if we feel our trust has been betrayed.

Our whole Way of Life (as Tony Blair is so fond of saying) is at risk and you don’t want to be the person responsible for bringing down that house of cards or should I say Potemkin Village (chuckle).

Remember, Barack ~ as I have publicly said many times, you have to give up your liberties to keep your freedom and you should be maintaining that mantra with the American public before they wise up and bring us all down ~ note I said us, Barack ~ we are all in this together ~ you can’t pin it all eventually on my administration, Oops, I mean George W’s ~ who still doesn’t realize that he was a pawn in our PNAC grand world scheme. (He still won’t return my calls and is now evidently writing poetry along with his crude water colors, God awful but I digress)

One other thing, Barack ~ it appears the public is closing in on the far more specific 9/11 investigative report, the one issued by the intelligence committees of both houses of Congress, entitled “Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001.” Those infamous blacked out 28 pages were assumed to relate to our well known Saudi connections but some pesky reporters like Justin Raimondo made the correct assumption that those missing pages verified Israeli complicity in 9/11~ which of course would eventually lead to my role in that operation.

And that loose cannon Bibi almost let the cat out of the bag while speaking to a conference at Bar Ilan University in 2008, which was very direct as to Israeli involvement. As reported by Israeli news outlets Ha’aretz and Ma’ariv: “We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq,’ He reportedly added that these events ‘swung American public opinion in our favor.’”   See report ~

I repeat, Barack, the release of those 28 pages cannot be allowed to happen ~ so far we have kept a lid on this through AIPAC pressure but with the upcoming 13th 9/11 anniversary looming within a week, you must consider this an emergency!

If the public fully knew of our connection with the Zionists regarding the planning, execution and cover-up of 9/11, my goose would be cooked but so would yours, my friend. (Yes, my friend, since both of us know and are aware of things that could destroy the presidency ~ we are reluctantly joined in our common effort to maintain the status quo at all costs) George W also knows this and it has driven him into seclusion ~ if not senility. (chuckle)

Bush hugging President Obama in gratefulness at 2008 inauguration ( Please protect me,  Barack )

Bush hugging President Obama in gratefulness at 2008 inauguration (Please protect me, Barack)

Actually, Krugman got it half right in 2009 when he wrote ~ ” Let’s say this slowly: the Bush administration wanted to use 9/11 as a pretext to invade Iraq, even though Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. So it tortured people to make them confess to the nonexistent link. There’s a word for this: it’s evil.”  See his column ~

The secret deeper intent, that Krugman missed or more likely ignored, was that we demonized and attacked Iraq to distract the American public and cover our tracks regarding our high level involvement in 9/11 ~ that’s why George W can’t sleep at night and why I still keep talking tough and waving the flag ~ Take my warning seriously, Barack ~ too much is at stake here and we are not only watching you but we are ready to take any action necessary to maintain this charade.

Lastly, a good offense is the best defense for our 9/11 skullduggery, keep talking about bombing Syria, War with ISIS and demonizing Russia (even though that’s all another lie) ~ in other words keep pressing the FEAR button ~ it worked with 9/11 and that’s why Guantanamo is still open for business but closed for human rights inspection. As I said on Fox in 2009 ~ The important thing to understand here is that the people that are at Guantanamo are bad people. I mean, these are terrorists for the most part ~ even though we have never proved it ~ (chuckle and sneer).

The American public can be controlled by fear and the last thing it needs to hear is the TRUTH about 9/11. As long as there’s the general perception that the real 9/11 conspirators are in Guantanamo we’re home free ~ but if those 28 pages are released to the public our unholy alliance with the Zionists regarding 9/11 will open up Pandora’s Box and our ass is grass ~ Do I make myself clear ?

Patriotism is our last refuge as it is for all scoundrels ~ so wave the flag on 9/11 and praise our human sacrifice on that day and also pray that no one looks to deeply into that black hole of American history ~ for if they do, they will eventually connect all the dots and you and I and many others will become a sordid reminder of evil and what went wrong for America at the turn of this century.

Shred this immediately after reading.

Angler (my CIA code name which still seems somewhat appropriate)

About the Author: Allen L Roland is a Freelance Alternative Press Online columnist. He is also a practicing psychotherapist, author and lecturer who also shares a daily political and social commentary on his web site at AllenRoland.com. He also guest hosts a Truthtalk, a national radio show that airs monthly. He is available for comments, interviews, speaking engagements and private consultations via email at [email protected].

Share...Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on Tumblr

All content herein is owned by author exclusively. Expressed opinions are not necessarily the views of VT, VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, technicians or Veterans Today Network and its assigns. In addition, all images within this post are the full responsibility of the author and NOT Veterans Today Network.
Legal Notice - Comment Policy

Posted by on September 5, 2014, With 5644 Reads Filed under Government & Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

27 Responses to "We’re Watching You, Barack – 9/11 Memo To The President"

1. NattiJeff  September 25, 2014 at 4:55 pm

What do you folks think really happened to the first Malaysian 777?

• Allen L Roland  September 25, 2014 at 7:52 pm

Pick a conspiracy theory, Nattijeff ~ there’s a batch of them out there 😉

2. Simpleton  September 7, 2014 at 12:47 am

The 7-11 operators have to bring a class action lawsuit against Silverstein,Bloomberg and Co(hen) for all the hell they have had to take from late night drunks, hillybillys and such. A trillion dollar award by a peoples jury should be enough to take over all zio media assets,etc. Dershowitz and the jew devils themselves call it “lawfare”, its a civilized recourse as it appears Americans have turned growler or forgotten how to use their night-scopes.

3. Chandler  September 6, 2014 at 10:38 pm

I hope you are keeping your brother Bobby nearby. I often have thought of you both after your very touching column for him.
    This president like the previous three couldn’t care less about us or this country. He is doing all he can in a subtle way to destroy everything it represents. Watching him would induce wretching, so I will leave that duty to you.
    Bobby’s watching over you now so take care Allen and that’s a good thing.

• Allen L Roland  September 6, 2014 at 11:16 pm

Chandler, thank you for your thoughts ~ I am very aware of my twin brother Bobby close by ~ he is one of many angels in my life and thanks for the reminder of what is truly important ~ love.

4. Bartered  September 6, 2014 at 8:09 pm

I was brought up thinking that the US greatest problem was its actual age with respect to China, Russia, Italy, Germany etc etc. We could send a man to the moon but we have no history was the mantra. As if that wasn’t going to be remembered for 500 years. I’m guessing the only thing the U.S. didn’t have that would make US one of them was a dark hidden past of genocide not including the Indians. Savages living in sparse open land don’t count. But global colonialism, now there’s a badge of honor. Hey coach did we make the team yet?

5. Jack Heart  September 6, 2014 at 3:14 pm

President Obama looks like he aged twenty years in the last five, strain like this can kill a man quick, unless he goes for it the decline will continue unabated. As Shakespeare said ‘A coward dies a thousand deaths a hero only one.’

• Allen L Roland  September 6, 2014 at 3:19 pm

The Bard is referring to the fears and anxieties that beset a coward who lives in constant fear whereas the hero will only die once and not by the many imagined ways a coward will envision his death.

• jake gittes  September 8, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Yes, he looks terrible. His body language at Stonehenge and describing his visit there as crossing it off his “bucket list” was odd, too.

• Allen L Roland  September 8, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Jake, not odd at all if you realize a ” Bucket list ” is cataloging all the stuff you want to accomplish before you expire ~ Barack may be sensing that his time or relevance is almost over.

6. captain obvious  September 6, 2014 at 8:13 am

I wouldnt think Barry Soetoro (aka BS) has much to worry about after his big..
    “I GOT THE GUY WHO’S BEEN DEAD 10 YEARS NOW!” schtick with “HAHA WE BURIED HIM AT SEA”.

7. CoJonesGrandes  September 6, 2014 at 7:52 am

Download this before it’s removed

the 9 11 video that was aired once and never aired again

• CoJonesGrandes  September 6, 2014 at 7:53 am

Transcript
      ….CNN’s military affairs correspondent Jamie McIntyre
      Jamie, you got very close to where that plane went down
      JM That’s right Judy.
      A while ago, I walked right up to next to the building
      Firefighters were still trying to put out the blaze
      The fire BTW is still burning in some parts of the Pentagon
      And I took a look at the huge gaping hole that’s in the side of the Pentagon
      From my close-up inspection and there’s no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon
      The only sight is the actual side of the building that’s crashed in
      As I said, the only pieces left that you can see, are small enough that you can pick up in your hand
      There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage.
      Nothing like that anywhere around which would indicate…..

• star messenger  September 6, 2014 at 3:30 pm

I remember, that, on 9-11-01 one of the few pieces of wreckage that looked like it came from an airliner was seen being carried away by one of the “snoops” who works for the federal government. He was carrying it with only one hand. That’s how light it was.
      https //encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn ANd9GcRrLxdWU4VMmFa3ioShjmG1Qo2nWLR-JuyYeZcI_BPgFTa02Sw2

Whatever else was found there was probably dropped by another “snoop” aircraft. Notice the LACK of aircraft parts on the ground outside the Pentagon.
      http //truthandshadows.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/pentagon-wide-no-damage1.jpg?w=550&h=349

• CoJonesGrandes  September 6, 2014 at 6:05 pm

star messenger
      Your first link doesn’t work

• gerryhiles  September 6, 2014 at 3:31 pm

See also http //whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/bbc_wtc7_videos.html?q=bbc_wtc7_videos.html

• gerryhiles  September 6, 2014 at 4:03 pm

And this https //www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvAsfCWsgpA&index=2&list=FLgdo7_ar1-QLKnFtAYf9Igg

8. Friar Newborg  September 6, 2014 at 7:29 am

One minute 9/11 Video, with a little twist at the end

Dancing Israelis Were “Documenting” 9/11 Disaster
    https //www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXCv8r6i1SY

9. Simpleton  September 6, 2014 at 6:43 am

110 stories were reduced to only 4 stories of ruble at the base with a lot of pulverized dust and molten metal. The perpetrators killed 3,000 human beings in cold blood – just like the shoot down of MH17 with 300 onboard, what it really is , is GOD DENIAL. And the same EVIL bastards want to jail people for holocaust/holohoax denial ??!! Hello?

10. ayelyahbenjamin  September 6, 2014 at 2:29 am

what I wouldnt give for 15 minutes with the President ….. you may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one…..

11. Allen L Roland  September 5, 2014 at 11:44 pm

Excalibur ~ As Freud wrote, “humor is not resigned; it is rebellious. It signifies not only the triumph of the ego, but also of the pleasure principle, which is able here to assert itself against the unkindness of the real circumstances.”

12. franktalk  September 5, 2014 at 7:08 pm

Truth with a smile . . love it Roland!

“To smile when confronted with the most severe oppression, is an act of Resistance rooted in unparalleled beauty.” ~ Jonathan Azaziah

• Allen L Roland  September 5, 2014 at 11:17 pm

Charlie Chaplin once said, “To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain and play with it.” Satire is a wonderful vehicle for giving expression to the pain, irony, absurdity, and paradoxical nature of life, in a playful creative way ~ and in the process the truth is quite often revealed to and absorbed by the deniers and doubters.

• spiral out  September 6, 2014 at 7:29 am

I wish more people knew who Jonathan Azaziah was.

13. dalethorn  September 5, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Everyone should PDF this article (browser menu, print, save as PDF) and add that PDF to their cellphone or tablet, and carry it with them to show friends and family. Fiction though it is (in the literal sense), there’s far more truth here than most of the so-called independent reporting on 9/11.

14. ethanallen  September 5, 2014 at 4:16 pm

Well gollee Dr. Roland. All this time I have been thinking Sep 11 2001 was a religious feast day; the day the Diety suspended the laws of physics so that we mere mortals might tremble at beholding the Diety’s power. Now you tell us it was nothing but the evil machinations of psychopathic mortals…

15. Excalibur  September 5, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Superb work Dr Roland – and you are right – there sometimes comes a point in a situation of national insanity and self denial – where only satire can properly set the scene and paint the picture for the people. In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King …..