I will soon be interviewing Middle East expert Alan Hart on Bibi’s speech – stay tuned to Truth Jihad Radio for details. -KB
Practically everybody on earth is begging Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu to cancel his speech to the US Congress. People who have always disagreed about everything now agree on one thing: Bibi’s attempted hostile takeover of Congress is completely insane.
So that’s the consensus wisdom. But as a professional contrarian, I am obliged to point out that there are actually a number of reasons why Bibi’s trip to Washington is a good idea. Here are the top 10.
10) Abe Foxman is against it.
9) It will give Congress-critters another chance to cheer for their real Commander-in-Chief. (See photo above.)
8) Lindsey Graham will have to leave the little boys alone for a few hours while he attends Bibi’s speech.
7) It’s a perfect occasion for Bibi to show Congress his snazzy Wile E. Coyote bomb cartoon that went over so well at the United Nations.
6) Since Bibi will be returning to furniture sales after the Israeli elections, he can get started early by selling Congress some new desks and office chairs.
5) Speaking of desks, Bibi can do a photo op crawling under Boehner’s desk pretending to look for Iranian weapons of mass destruction.
4) Bibi’s invasion of Congress will win him important awards, such as The Larry Silverstein Award for Chutzpah
3) Last time Bibi advised Congress to attack a Middle Eastern country it worked out beautifully; maybe we’ll get lucky again.
2) Bibi’s speech will make it easy to round up and execute the traitors – they’ll all be in one place.
1) Better yet, maybe the mini-nuke in Bibi’s briefcase will go off accidentally during his speech, solving the “treason” problem in a couple of microseconds.