(San Francisco) May 29, 2015 – Good Day, this is “Your Radiation This Week.” These are the recorded Radiation Highs that affected people this week around the United States and in your neighborhood. Let’s get right to it.
RADIATION CPM* CITY STATE
*Listed in Counts per Minute, a Count is One Radioactive Decay Registered by the Instrument.
Partial Counts are noted. Uncounted radiation would make the actual Count higher.
- 398 CPM Concord, NH Gamma and Beta Radiation Combined.
- 320 CPM Boston, MA Partial Radiation Data Only.
- 220 CPM New York City Partial.
- 458 CPM Raleigh, NC Partial.
- 288 CPM Atlanta, GA Partial.
- 470 CPM Miami, FL Partial.
- 241 CPM Chicago, IL Partial.
- 464 CPM Ft Wayne, IN Gamma and Beta Radiation Combined CPM.
- 266 CPM Indianapolis, IN Partial
-— CPM St Paul, MN NON-REPORTING
- 356 CPM Lincoln, NE, Gamma and Beta Radiation Combined CPM.
- 241 CPM Des Moines, IA Partial.
- 363 CPM Aberdeen, SD Partial.
- 550 CPM Rapid City, SD Partial.
- 308 CPM Kansas City, KA Partial.
- 260 CPM Tulsa, OK Partial.
- 558 CPM Little Rock, AR Gamma and Beta Radiation Combined CPM.
- 471 CPM Dallas, TX Gamma and Beta Radiation Combined CPM.
- 453 CPM San Angelo, TX Gamma and Beta Radiation Combined CPM.
- 343 CPM Lubbock, TX Partial.
- 374 CPM South Valley, NM Partial.
- 535 CPM Albuquerque, NM Gamma and Beta Radiation Combined CPM.</li
- 355 CPM Grand Junction, CO Partial.
- 496 CPM Denver, CO Partial.
- 871 CPM Billings, MT Partial. HIGHEST
- 493 CPM Phoenix, AZ Gamma and Beta Radiation Combined CPM.
- 687 CPM Tucson, AZ Gamma and Beta Radiation Combined CPM.
- 190 CPM Las Vegas, NV Partial.
- 406 CPM San Diego, CA Partial.
- 299 CPM Los Angeles, CA Partial.
- 824 CPM Bakersfield, CA Gamma and Beta Radiation Combined CPM.
- 219 CPM San Francisco, CA Partial.
- 466 CPM Spokane, WA Partial.
Across the United States from East to West and North to South, this is Your Radiation This Week.
City Leaders this Week
Billings, Montana emerges as the winner with just a Partial Rad Report and 871 CPM. They are followed very closely by Bakersfield, California at 824 CPM, and Bakersfield had a Combined Rad Report, too! As varied as the Rad numbers are it’s anybody’s guess as to what city or town will hit 1,000 CPM first. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you advised on Your Radiation This Week.
I was just wondering whether or not to say something about Nuclear Armageddon; but, then the ever-popular chant “if we don’t do this, then horrible things will happen” is cut short. As if we can future-tense Extinction “If we don’t do this, then Nuclear Armageddon will happen in the future.” Well, that might be a motivating thought for some; but, it is not real.
This is what everybody says, they are wrong of course, Nuclear Armageddon has already happened, probably sometime in the 1980’s. Maybe these people did not have enough math and science in school; or learn to think for themselves. After all, this not rocket science.
In fact, people are making the faith-based assumption that Nuclear Armageddon might be somewhere in the future rather than accepting that it has already happened; because they aren’t dead already, I guess. People are just fooling themselves. The Nuclear Armageddon door has already opened and slammed shut behind us, 70 years of the nuclear age is all it took.
As for the future, this is as good as it gets. No matter how hard we try; no matter how much we promise to be good: this is it, it is over. It is all downhill from here for humanity, all the way to Extinction.
Summing it up
Years ago 50 counts per min. on Geiger Counter was an alert. Today, Billings MT reads 871 CPM. Bakersfield, CA 824 CPM! Did you ever think any city in USA would go past 800 CPM of Radiation?
- No (56%, 523 Votes)
- Yes (31%, 287 Votes)
- I don't know (14%, 127 Votes)
Total Voters: 937
[email protected] Nichols 2015, Permission is granted to copy and distribute provided the text as long as Sources and Copyright are included.
1. The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA at http://www2.epa.gov/radnet Don’t skip the “2” in www2.
2. The EPA based reporting of NETC.com , an LLC.
3. * This station’s Radiation equals combined Beta and Gamma Radiation. Note: Not all locations have reporting Beta Radiation Monitors. Gamma Radiation Monitors are functioning at all these locations.
4. “…If you pollute when you DO KNOW there is NO safe dose with respect to causing extra cases of deadly cancers or heritable effects, you are committing premeditated random murder.” – John W. Gofman, Ph.D., M.D. (1918-2007), associate director, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory 1963-1969) — Comments on a Petition for Rulemaking to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, May 21, 1994.
5. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation, This Week.’” Apr 3, 2015.
8. Thanks to Robert Kroller, Columnist, for his article “Nuclear Realism,” © 2015 Common Wonders