Suppressed War News September 5, 2015

0
5
Syria: Popular Forces Seize Jeish al-Fath’s Tank, Armored Vehicle

Syria: Popular Forces Seize Jeish al-Fath's Tank, Armored Vehicle

TEHRAN (FNA)- The popular forces of the Shiite-populated towns of Kafraya and Fuaa in Idlib province made gains against the Takfiri terrorists.

The resistance forces defending the Shiite towns in Idlib managed to capture a tank and armored vehicle of the Jeish al-Fath terrorist group, a coalition of 13 terrorist groups led by Al-Nusra Front militant group.

The popular forces’ attack came in response to Jeish al-Fath’s attacks on their military positions and checkpoints in al-Savaqieh region.

Last week, the Syrian army strongly rejected media reports that the Southeastern parts of the town of Fuaa have fallen to the hand of the Takfiri terrorists.

The army’s rejection came after some pro-West media outlets claimed that the foreign-backed militants had captured key areas in Southeastern Fuaa.

The Syrian military sources said that fierce clashes are going on between the Syrian forces and the terrorist groups in the outskirts of Fuaa and Kafraya towns in Idlib province, but the militants have failed to capture any part of Fuaa.

Since July, the Syrian popular defense forces have repeatedly repelled the Takfiri terrorists’ attacks on two Fuaa and Kafraya towns, and inflicted heavy damage and casualties on the militants.

The militants of the Jeish al-Fath terrorist group, an alliance of Al-Nusra Front and Ahrar al-Sham militant groups, have repeatedly attempted to sneak into the towns of Kafraya and Fuaa, but the popular forces foiled their attack.

It is now over five months that the Jeish al-Fath terrorist group has besieged Kafraya and Fuaa.

The two Shiite-populated towns were part of a ceasefire deal between the Syrian and Hezbollah forces and the militant groups.

According to the ceasefire plan that went into effect three times, the two sides accepted to hold fire in Syria’s border region of Zabadani, where the Syrian army and Hezbollah joint troops are in control, and in Kafraya and Fuaa in Idlib that were under Jeish al-Fath’s tight siege for five months now.

In a second step of the plan, the two sides would provide safe passage for enemy troops to withdraw from those regions.

But the plan failed after one of the main militant groups violated the ceasefire terms last week.

One of the representatives of the militants in the ceasefire negotiations with Hezbollah and Syria blamed Turkey-backed militants for the violation of the ceasefire.

“One of the reasons that the ceasefire was violated was because Ahrar al-Sham called for complete withdrawal of the Syrian troops from the villages of Kafraya and Fuaa in Idlib,” the Arabic-language Al-Watan quoted Secretary General of the Syrian Solidarity Party Mohammad Abolqassem as saying.

Then, Mohammad Abolqasem, representative of the militant groups in the ceasefire negotiations with the Syrian army in Zabadani, blamed the Ahrar al-Sham Takfiri terrorist group for the failure of ceasefire talks in the Southwestern Syrian city.

“The negotiations were about the safe pullout of the militants from Zabadani in the Western countryside of Damascus in lieu of transfer of civilians from the towns of Kafraya and Fuaa in Idlib to Damascus countryside,” Abolqasem told FNA.

He reiterated that Ahrar al-Sham insisted that none of the militants of other terrorist groups fighting against the Damascus government, except Ahrar al-Sham, should be given a safe passage from Zabadani.

“Then the militants of Zabadani, who have appointed me as their spokesman in talks with the Syrian government to finalize the truce agreement, left the negotiations,” Abolqasem said.

Hours later, other Arabic-language media also said that the violation of the ceasefire in the countryside of Damascus and Idlib province had been orchestrated by the Turkish government.

The Ahrar al-Sham militant group has received orders from Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to violate the ceasefire between the government and the militants in the town of Zabadani in Damascus countryside and two Shiite towns of Fuaa and Kafraya in Idlib province, Al-Watan said.

Days later, the two sides agreed to cease fire once again. But the two-day-long truce ended with no tangible results on Saturday.

Then the Syrian army and Hezbollah forces started their operations to take control of al-Mazaya town in the Southern parts of Zabadani region after the third 48-hour-long ceasefire with the militants ended on Saturday and militants resumed fire.

Before the Syrian army-Hezbollah operation in Zabadani, the Ahrar al-Sham terrorist group resumed artillery fire on the two towns of Fuaa and Kafraya to declare resumption of war and end of the ceasefire.

The third 48-hour ceasefire had begun at 6a.m. Thursday in several towns in the Northwestern and Western parts of Syria along the border with Lebanon, including Zabadani.

The truce terms included ceasefire in the town of Zabadani in the countryside of Damascus and the two Shiite towns of Fuaa and Kafraya in Idlib province.

The ceasefire was announced in Zabadani after the terrorists were surrounded by the Syrian army and resistance forces one and a half kilometers from the city center.

Syrian Army Purges New Areas of Terrorists in Zabadani Region

Syrian Army Purges New Areas of Terrorists in Zabadani Region

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian army and the Lebanese Hezbollah resistance movement purged further regions of Takfiri terrorists around the city of Zabadani in Damascus province.

The army units and Hezbollah fighters purged terrorists from Al al-Beit mosque and al-Azimeh street and the surrounding buildings.

The Syrian military sources said that the militants who are besieged in Zabadani, specially Ahrar al-Sham terrorists, are in a very bad situation.

On Wednesday, the Syrian Army and the Lebanese Hezbollah Resistance Movement took back Syria’s border region of Zabadani from the terrorists early Wednesday.

The border city was purged of the terrorists Wednesday midnight after two months of intense clashes, FNA dispatches said.

Hezbollah and the Syrian army gained full victory after the remaining gangs of Ahrar al-Sham and al-Nusra Front terrorists were forced to withdraw from the Southern parts of Zabadani towards al-Mazaya region.

Although the Syrian army and Hezbollah have not yet officially confirmed the freedom of Zabadani, their forces are now fully cleansing the region and disposing the bombs planted in the houses and streets.

Zabadani was freed after a ceasefire plan went into effect three times and the two sides accepted to hold fire in the border region.

According to the ceasefire plan, the two sides would provide safe passage for enemy troops to withdraw from those regions. But the plan failed after one of the main militant groups violated the ceasefire terms last week.

Mohammad Abolqasem, representative of the militant groups in the ceasefire negotiations with the Syrian army in Zabadani, blamed the Ahrar al-Sham Takfiri terrorist group for the failure of ceasefire talks in the Southwestern Syrian city.

“The negotiations were about the safe pullout of the militants from Zabadani in the Western countryside of Damascus in lieu of transfer of civilians from the towns of Kafarya and Fuaa in Idlib to Damascus countryside,” Abolqasem told FNA.

He reiterated that Ahrar al-Sham insisted that none of the militants of other terrorist groups fighting against the Damascus government, except Ahrar al-Sham, should be given a safe passage from Zabadani.

“Then the militants of Zabadani, who have appointed me as their spokesman in talks with the Syrian government to finalize the truce agreement, left the negotiations,” Abolqasem said.

Hours later, other Arabic-language media also said that the violation of the ceasefire in the countryside of Damascus and Idlib province had been orchestrated by the Turkish government.

The Ahrar al-Sham militant group has received orders from Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to violate the ceasefire between the government and the militants in the town of Zabadani in Damascus countryside and two Shiite towns of Fuaa and Kafraya in Idlib province, Al-Watan said.

Days later, the two sides agreed to cease fire once again. But the two-day-long truce ended with no tangible results on Saturday.

Then the Syrian army and Hezbollah forces started their operations to take control of al-Mazaya town in the Southern parts of Zabadani region after the third 48-hour-long ceasefire with the militants ended on Saturday and militants resumed fire.

Before the Syrian army-Hezbollah operation in Zabadani, the Ahrar al-Sham terrorist group resumed artillery fire on the two towns of Fuaa and Kafraya to declare resumption of war and end of the ceasefire.

The ceasefire was declared in Zabadani after the terrorists were surrounded by the Syrian army and resistance forces one and a half kilometers from the city center.


Pro-Hadi Coalition Suffers as UAE, Bahrain Lose 50 Troops

Pro-Hadi Coalition Suffers as UAE, Bahrain Lose 50 Troops
The UAE said 45 of its troops were killed in Yemen and Bahrain said it lost five soldiers Friday, the deadliest day for a Saudi-led coalition battling Yemeni Houthis.

Supporters of Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi, Yemen’s exiled president said an “accidental explosion” at an arms depot at a military base in the eastern province of Marib initially killed 22 Emiratis, with 23 wounded soldiers later dying of their injuries. The Houthis said their fighters launched a rocket attack that caused the blast, AFP reported.

Coalition ally Bahrain said five of its soldiers were killed in southern Saudi Arabia where they had been posted to help defend the border with war-wracked Yemen. It did not give a precise location. However, Yemen’s exiled presidency said the Bahrainis died in the same blast that killed the Emirati forces.

The Arab coalition led by Riyadh has since March battled Houthi forces to restore the rule of Mansour Hadi.

The campaign was launched as the Houthis advanced on the southern port city of Aden, after having taken control of the capital Sana’a without resistance in September 2014.

The United Arab Emirates armed forces, in a statement carried by state news agency WAM, did not disclose the circumstances of what was its highest casualty toll of the six-month-long air war.

The Emirati army had previously announced at least eight deaths in Yemen among its ranks.

A total of 33 Yemenis and coalition forces were killed and dozens of people were wounded in the blast at the base in Safer, 250 kilometers from Sana’a, the pro-Hadi army command said. A thick plume of black smoke was still billowing from the base several hours later.

Friday’s heavy coalition losses came as Saudi King Salman was in Washington for talks with US President Barack Obama at which Yemen figured high on the agenda.

More than 4,500 people have been killed in Yemen’s conflict, including hundreds of children, according to figures from the United Nations, which has warned that the impoverished country is on the brink of famine.

The United Nations is waiting for $10 million to set up inspections of commercial ships carrying desperately needed fuel and other supplies to war-torn Yemen, the spokesman said Thursday.

Yemen is heavily dependent on commercial imports for food, fuel and other basic goods, but shipments have dropped dramatically since the Saudi-led coalition began blockading key ports; Tasnim reported.

– See more at: http://en.alalam.ir/news/1735836#sthash.7tdi7qTf.dpuf

Archived Reads 0
SHARE
Previous articleTwo questions David Cameron must ask Benjamin Netanyahu
Next articleYour Radiation This Week No 20
VT
VT uses this General Posting account for general posts. It is managed by editors Jim W. Dean and Gordon Duff who often share posts from other confirmed sources along with general information with our readers.

Comments Closed