Two days after what has been called a strong performance at the Republican debate, Marco Rubio has received the backing of billionaire Zionist and Israeli Firster Paul Singer.
Yes the same Paul Singer who funds and powers up The Paul E. Singer Foundation and its Israeli Firster Director and US mainstream media darling Dan Senor to buy off Congress to insure that Israel continues to fleece U.S. taxpayers in the billions upon billions of dollars with nothing in return for the American people.
A Rubio campaign aide confirmed to NBC News that Singer has thrown his support — and money and bundling expertise — behind the candidate. The New York Times first reported Singer was supporting Rubio.
Soliciting Singer’s support has been a “long-term effort,” according to the Rubio aide. Rubio met with him several times over the last several months. Singer supported Rubio in his 2010 Senate campaign.
The timing of Singer’s support couldn’t have come at a better time for Rubio, coming off a strong debate performance in which he appeared to outmaneuver rival Jeb Bush. Rubio, asked about Singer’s decision at a Republican rally in in Orange City, Iowa, Friday, said he welcomed the support.
“When people buy into us, they buy into our agenda, and I’m glad that he has and it’ll help us with resources. But, you know, resources are not enough. You’ll have to have the right ideas, the right principles and convince voters you’re the right person for the job,” Rubio said. “But we’re grateful to have his help, obviously.”
Paul E. Singer Foundation
The mission of The Paul E. Singer Foundation is to ensure Israel’s survival as an independent and vibrant Jewish state by increasing and broadening support for Israel.
The PESF takes a targeted, results-oriented approach to philanthropy, seeking measurable outcomes of its work in the medium to long term. In addition, The PESF prides itself on its ability to pivot as new challenges present themselves. Currently, the tactics PESF uses include:
• Promote Israeli literacy—the ability to make informed opinions about Israel, through education
• Fighting the media barrage of anti-Israel propaganda, including the BDS movement
• Promote positive stories/narratives of Israeli global aid
• Draw young professionals back into their Judaism by providing new points of engagement for them
• Promote deeper, emotional connections to/ relationship with Israel
• Promote/highlight the work of exceptional Jewish companies or organizations doing meaningful work.
• Provide volunteer/internship/travel opportunities to give students a transformative professional or personal experience in Israel
• Draw attention to bias to stymie its growth
Whenever possible, The PESF seeks to leverage its own philanthropic investments by partnering with proven nonprofits and like-minded donors.
In addition, The Paul E. Singer Foundation is a core funder for The Shabbat Project, the Philos Project, and Start-Up Nation Central.