(San Francisco) January 9, 2016 – Good Day, this is “Your Radiation This Week.” These are the recorded Radiation Highs that affected people this week around the United States. You should compare the Rad numbers directly with the Rad numbers in with my articles listed on the VT Author’s Page here: http://www.veteranstoday.com/author/bobnichols/ or below. It is also linked to my name at the top on every article.
RADIATION CPM* COMPARISON CITY STATE
*Listed in Counts per Minute, a Count is One Radioactive Decay Registered by the Instrument.
All Radiation Counts reported are partial Counts. Uncounted types of radiation include Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Neutron and X-Ray radiation. Uncounted radiation, if added, makes the actual Count higher and more dangerous.
The highest radiation reporting city is listed first, the least radioactive city reporting is listed last. Still, all reporting cities are above normal. These are the American cities that exceeded 1,000 CPM this week.
I just could not overlook Washington, DC, at 351 CPM, subtotal Gamma and Beta, for a High Rad reading. This is not even a low for the District. The low Gamma only reading was only 135 CPM.
The benefits of living in Washington, DC are never ending and far surpass those of Normal men and women living in other cities and towns – even New York. NY City recorded a 847 CPM Radioactive High this week.
Normal Radiation is 5 to 20 CPM. 
|1,823||CPM,||364.6||Times Normal,||Bakersfield, CA||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,767||CPM,||353.4||Times Normal,||Yuma, AZ.||MIA-CPM not PC|
|1,748||CPM,||349.6||Times Normal,||Colorado Springs, CO.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,737||CPM,||347.4||Times Normal,||Rapid City, SD.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,576||CPM,||315.2||Times Normal,||Miami, FL.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,466||CPM,||293.2||Times Normal,||Billings, MT||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,440||CPM,||288||Times Normal,||Spokane, WA.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,387||CPM,||277.4||Times Normal,||Pierre, SD||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,310||CPM,||262||Times Normal,||Tucson, AZ||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,303||CPM,||260.6||Times Normal,||Louisville, KY||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,294||CPM,||258.8||Times Normal,||Fresno, CA||MIA-CPM not PC|
|1,270||CPM,||254||Times Normal,||Little Rock, AR||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,247||CPM,||249.4||Times Normal,||Pittsburgh, PA,||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,237||CPM,||247.4||Times Normal,||Lubbock TX.||MIA-CPM not PC|
|1,231||CPM,||246.2||Times Normal,||Denver, CO.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,230||CPM,||246||Times Normal,||Kearney, NE.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,223||CPM,||244.6||Times Normal,||San Diego, CA.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,219||CPM,||243.8||Times Normal,||Reno, NV||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,205||CPM,||241||Times Normal,||Harrisonburg, VA.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,186||CPM,||237.2||Times Normal,||Lincoln, NE||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,182||CPM,||236.4||Times Normal,||Idaho Falls, ID||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,151||CPM,||230.2||Times Normal,||Tulsa, OK||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,148||CPM,||229.6||Times Normal,||Raleigh, NC.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,138||CPM,||227.6||Times Normal,||Salt Lake City, UT.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,127||CPM,||225.4||Times Normal,||Bismark, ND.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,127||CPM,||254.2||Times Normal,||Navajo Lake, NM||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,119||CPM,||223.8||Times Normal,||Omaha, NE.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,118||CPM,||223.6||Times Normal,||Anaheim, CA.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,115||CPM,||223||Times Normal,||Riverside, CA.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,108||CPM,||221.2||Times Normal,||Alburqueque, NM||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,078||CPM,||215.6||Times Normal,||Phoenix, AZ||Abandoned.|
|1,048||CPM,||209.6||Times Normal,||Los Angeles, CA.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,035||CPM,||207||Times Normal,||Boise, ID.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,012||CPM,||202.4||Times Normal,||El Paso, TX.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,009||CPM,||201.8||Times Normal,||SanBernardinoCounty||Beta, Gamma.|
|351||CPM,||75||Times Normal,||Washington, DC. High||Tampered with.|
|135||CPM,||70.2||Times Normal,||Washington, DC. Low||Tampered with.|
Normal Radiation is 5 to 20 CPM. 
Highest Recorded Radioactive City in America this week
Bakersfield, California wins and is the most radioactive City in the nation this week. There is no prize.
Thirty-five (35) American cities topped 1,000 CPM this week. There were Thirty-one (31) Cities last week. There are ten (10) American cities between 900 and 999 CPM. Stay Alert and take all appropriate precautions. The most prevalent isotope, Cesium 137, takes a daunting 600 years to decay to infinitesimal levels and it is not even particularly long-lived radiation. The Cesium will remain for 600 years.
Fresno, California stopped reporting for the time being or permanently in December 2015; it is not clear which. We’ll see what happens. In the meantime as a reminder, Fresno’s Five year Radioactive High was 2,504 CPM.
Categories added to YRTW are:
Abandoned. The Rad Unit was removed from public viewing by the governing authority.
Tampered-with. The Rad Unit was altered by the governing authority.
MIA-CPM not PC. The Rad Unit has gone missing after reporting High Rad numbers that were not “Politically Correct.”
KIA-CPM not PC. The Rad Unit was obliterated after reporting High Rad numbers that were not “Politically Correct.”
Snowflakes and Radiation
Well, it is winter time again and many portions of the world in the Northern Hemisphere are scheduled to get varying amounts of snow. This is of supreme importance when we are talking about the Rads that are everywhere now.
Any kind of precipitation “scavenges” the Rad from the air as the precip passes through it. Snow is far and away the best Rad scavenger or collector there is. Snow grabs about 95% of the Rad in the air at the time it passes through it. The wind, of course, blows in more Rad or a reactor vents more Rad to your city directly.
Still want to play in the radioactive snow this year? I wouldn’t if I were you. Yea… that is one more thing we cannot do because of an odorless, tasteless, invisible, ittsy-bittsy piece of Rad metal that is in the air we breathe; and, adults breathe about 17 times a minute. See also Notes & Sources Item #14 below.
Good luck on keeping your friends or kids out of the Rad snow. Have them check out #RadSnow and #DodgeRadsNow – it might help.
Five Year Rad Analysis in the US 2010 – 2015
Are the Rad readings getting better or worse? I suppose we all ask ourselves that question from time to time, in one way or another. One good way to formulate an answer for some would be to look at records from Earth’s recent radioactive past and try to glimpse the future. Others would pray for Guidance from Above.
A few determined public and private entities actively collect records, publicly available, about the Radioactive Era we now occupy. If the records are not public, they are no good to me and 24/7/365 access is required. That is easily done with computers; but; computers are also easily tampered with by friend and foe alike.
For those tampered-with Rad Readings I have created a new category of designation: Tampered-with. Enjoy it, if it wasn’t so serious, it would be a real Hoot. Of course, any mention of tampered with Rad readings must start with good ole Washington, DC, our nation’s capital.
Is DC using the weather to blow the Rad away? If so, why do they do that for one city and not for all? Other than with an artificial High Pressure area, which can easily be created, it is a mystery to me how they do it. Washington, DC definitely meets the criteria, whatever they maybe, whereas New York City does not. Go Figure that.
Honolulu, Hawai’i is another Tampered-with Rad Unit. The Rad Readings shown maybe tampered-with as in pure fiction or actual readings. You research it and decide for yourself.
The rest of the country’s Rad Readings are much like those of Miami, Florida. On December 26, 2010 the High Combined Rad Reading in Miami for that week was 1,118 CPM. For the week of December 26, 2015, five years later, the same Combined High CPM reading is 1,405 CPM. That is a 25.6% increase in 5 years.
There were 32 cities > 1000 CPM the week of December 26, 2015. That’s an increase in the number of Rad cities over 1,000 CPM. Of course, we’re talking about elements with very non-human type life spans … 90 Billion years compared to 70 years for Humans, is not a joke.”
Emergency Shutdown of Russian Reactor
Residents of St Petersburg in Russia were frightened December 18, 2015 by large quantities of radioactive steam venting from Reactor No 2 at the four reactor complex. The Director of the Nuke Plant said that a “main pipe” had broken in the turbine side of the reactor. This is unconfirmed. Very little else is known about the industrial accident other than one man was hospitalized. It is thought he was a worker at the nuke reactor.
The nuclear plant contains four aging 1,000 MW RBMK style Soviet-era reactors creating about 12,000 MW of Thermal energy or Total Heat. Only about a third is recoverable as electricity. Reactors, in general, are very inefficient sources of electricity, mostly the reactors just warm up the ocean and the air. Great for Plutonium 239 for Bombs; but real poor for electricity.
The No 2 reactor is 40 years old and temporarily shutdown due to the accident. The Unit had an expected lifespan of 30 years 40 years ago. All four reactors are similar to the destroyed No 4 reactor at Chernobyl, Ukraine.
The nuclear plant director was quoted from a press conference he had. A French newspaper and Express in the UK provided sketchy details. Facts are slowly emerging. The “main pipe” the director spoke of in a nuclear plant could be six feet in diameter.
Help Fight the FaceBook Thought Police
Just Google and Share Your Radiation This Week to help fight the FaceBook Thought Police. Some concept, eh? Well, they are here, active and Gross as anyone you’ve ever met. Help Fight the FaceBook Thought police today and everyday.
How? Simple, just Google and Share: Your Radiation This Week. That’s all! Thanks, I appreciate it.
Fight Censorship, Fight Back! Google and Share.
Baby Pulse Spikes Rad Monitors in US
Three days later, on December 21 EPA Beta and Gamma Rad Monitors registered a sharp peak in the recorded radiation readings in 17 Rad Monitors to date. The radiation Spikes lasted approximately six hours each. The affected cities were: Lincoln, NE; Omaha, NE; Des Moines, IA; Aurora, IL; Madison, WI; Champaign, IL; Chicago, IL; Grand Rapids, MI; Indianapolis, IN; Detroit, MI; Cleveland, OH; Tulsa, OK; Jefferson City, MO and Springfield, MO. The Rad Spikes all were from 250 to 450 CPM points and all sharply upward.
Yuma, Phoenix and Tucson Rad Units Go High, Are Shutdown
Yuma, Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona all saw extended absences in their Rad measurement units this week after Yuma’s nation leading High Rad last week. Seems the New Westerners turn tail and run at the first sign they need to Man Up, or Woman Up, as the case may be. Gender is meaningless here; they deserted.
All the publicly reporting Rad Monitors were Switched Off when called on to perform. Y’know, what the staff gets paid good money to do, keep the machines running. So, who ordered them to shut down? Were the machines lobotomized, too, like in Billings, Montana?
The real question is still the same question as always: Where did the Rad come from – nuke weapons or nuke reactors? Yup, there are only two possible sources for this much Rad: Exploding nuclear weapons or daily venting of nuclear reactors. This is no high school physics lab test gone bad or backyard fission event.
Take your pick; You are damned if you do and damned if you don’t. There are no other big nuclear sources on this planet.
It takes about 40 days for High Rad intermingled with the Jet Stream to come around again and re-hit the States. There is so much Rad high up in the air that this always happens. Closer to home there is Sen John McCain’s Favorite reactor in Phoenix. Getting long-in-the-tooth, it is.
The world’s Nuke Weapons Labs know, of course; exactly where the Rad came from; but, they aren’t talking – not their job. The original sources are still the same, though: weapons or reactors. Take your pick. Don’t dither. The Rad excursion happened Dec 18, 2015. Somewhere another will happen today; and tomorrow, and all our tomorrows forever.
Question for you:
You can weigh in on this question yourself in Comments below. The Question is: Do you think the United States’ very high radiation numbers are from exploding nuclear weapons or from venting nuclear reactors, or some combination of both?
St. Louis and the Rad Problem
St. Louis, now and forever, will be remembered as a Manhattan Project nuclear garbage dump. It was for the most poisonous, flammable elements in the universe that just happen to also be radioactive.
What will happen to the pieces of the rocks that incinerated Hiroshima, Japan and turned former people into mere shadows on the concrete? This is not Nagasaki, which was blown away by Plutonium, manufactured in all reactors.
What is going on at the St. Louis City/Federal Nuclear garbage dump is the two have more or less run together 100 to 200 feet below the ground, thanks to the water in the floodplain. This is out by the Airport in a poor section of town in a floodplain. As garbage dumps frequently do, it caught on fire.
Now that is not very unusual, however hundreds of tons, if not thousands of tons of highly radioactive elements with unpronounceable names like Amercium, the problem of flammable rocks mixed with or next to the garbage dump is not solvable in this lifetime; or ever. There is no fix.
As YRTW readers and commentators have pointed out, this nuke fire in St. Louis could be the result of many different things or nothing at all. That is real “plausible deniability” for you; an old term fired President Nixon popularized. The real criminals are the long dead people who thought of digging a plain hole in the ground for the Uranium bomb making left overs from the Manhattan Project in the first place; and, those workers who buried it many years ago. Their atomic legacy just keeps on killing.
St Louis is certainly not alone in experiencing the reckless disregard for life and health of the powerful federal/private Manhattan Project. The same highly radioactive throw-aways from building the Bomb are used as an under-pavement for roads in Niagara Falls, New York and West Chicago, Illinois. There are no doubt more cities with such a curse from WWII days and the 1950’s.
The St. Louis dump grounds now make up a giant nuclear powered cooking pot because the Uranium brings it’s own heat with it as a free built-in Property. This stuff burns really hot – up to 10,832 D. F. A real devils brew of explosive and poisonous stuff is cooking up in St. Louis.
Worse, it is probably already on fire up to 200 feet below ground. The garbage fire is called a “smouldering fire” and is starved for oxygen. Digging it up is not a good idea since that just exposes the burning garbage fire to more oxygen.
The Uranium products don’t require oxygen to burn. Uranium products can burn without oxygen and underwater – it makes no difference to the uranium. Plus, the fine Uranium particles can catch on fire at room temperature all by themselves. No ignition sources are required. When people use the old expression “It was bound to happen,” this is one of those things.
Now – 70 years later – it is kind of a Perfect Crime. The original Perps are long dead and buried or almost dead. The Feds are using a standard cover story that emphasizes that it was an illegal dumping operation of radioactive waste. Ha! That’s preposterous! The hundreds or thousands of workers, ranging from engineers to laborers digging a huge hole out by the Airport did exactly what they were told to do by the Manhattan Project.
The Feds are just trying to escape liability by these idiotic lies. The Feds broke it; they have to pay to fix the impossible situation the folks are in now – It’s theirs! Now – Not 50 years from now.
Uranium is also chemically active. It can and does provoke the creation of explosive and poisonous gases at the St. Louis Garbage/Nuke Dump that migrate through the upper layers of dirt, garbage and Rad stuff to poison and harm people in St. Louis. That is the natural way of things when substances are exposed to Radiolysis. It is defined by the Free Dictionary as: “Radiolysis – Molecular decomposition of a substance as a result of radiation.” – http://www.thefreedictionary.com/radiolytic
Pissin’ On The Roses has a good piece on Radiolysis. It is here: http://pissinontheroses.blogspot.it/2015/11/radiolysis-explosive-danger-at-west.html
My recommendation remains the same for healthy, able-bodied people in St. Louis – Just Leave, get out of town.
I’ll keep you advised.
Special Gift from the Insane Pro-Nukers
Year after year California leads the nation in population. California also has Nine (9) Cities above the 900 CPM Level of Ionizing Radiation. Congrats, California, a real “Not In My Backyard” kind of Honor. The cities are listed here in CPM order: Bakersfield, San Diego, Anaheim, Fresno, Riverside, Los Angeles, San Bernardino County, Sacramento and San Francisco.
Analysis of Certain Isotopes after Meltdown in 1992
Hold on to your hat. In 1992 Germany calculated that in reactor meltdowns like Fukushima Daiichi the radioactive isotope Strontium 90 would aggressively poison the environment for 109.2 years and then decline slowly over the next 273 years. Of course, we will all be long dead by then. Other deadly Rad isotopes put Strontium 90’s generous life span to shame.
The German study is here for those brave enough to tackle it. Source: The IAEA: Dispersion of radionuclides and radiation exposure after leaching by groundwater of a solidified core-concrete melt by Bayer, A.; Tromm, W.; Al-Omari, I. (Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe (Germany)) from 8. International congress of the International Radiation Protection Association (IRPA8)
Isotope Count reporting
These CPM numbers do not represent the real radiation counts in your radiation weather for the week. The Rad is actually much higher (worse) than these government certified partial reports say. Use these report numbers as your Starting Point in adding up your daily, monthly and annual exposure from your Rad Weather.
Most radiation monitors report on the radioactive presence of Cesium 137 and Cesium 134 at the detector. YRTW will report on the secrets the Pros use in estimating the actual Total radiation counts. It is not a pretty picture.
The Lethality from a specific release goes up for 35 years; then the Lethality declines slightly and hangs steady for thousands of years. Regrettably, for all Normal Humans that is many generations. The end result, of course, is extinction of our species and all others on the planet. Everybody is included; no one is left out. I know of no variety of Humans immune to radiation.
Day One out of the reactor use a Cesium 137/134 CPM multiplier of 150 Times to get an approximation of the Total Rad. After 15 days outside the reactor the multiplier is still about 100 times the two similarly named Cesium Isotopes – Cesium 137 and Cesium 134. After 10 years have passed from that release, the Multiplier is Five Times the common published Cesium 137 report.
The Lethality is still increasing though. Yes, the Radiation is going down and the Lethality is going up at the same time for 35 years after a big release. That is a really hard to understand point about Your Rad Weather This Week. Each new major Rad release starts the Cesium countdown clock all over again, too. It gets … complicated with all the overlapping and the daily releases.
Here’s how you can calculate an estimate of your Total Rad today: Use a reported account of your Cesium 137 CPM and Multiply Times 5. Another way to say it is Cs137CPM X 5.0 = Your Total Radiation Estimate. That’s it. No magic. Just the facts as close as you can calculate it. Good Luck.
However, provided Cesium 134 is present you are experiencing a recent radioactive release and all bets are off. Why is that? Because the two Rad Isotopes decay at greatly different rates. The relatively long lived Cs 137 is half gone in 30.1 years. The shorter lived Cesium 134 is half gone in only 2.06 years. In addition, the amount of deadly Plutonium 239 is steadily increasing, even out of the reactor or exploded bomb. As a result the Multiplier changes very rapidly.
Radiation types commonly measured by radiation monitors include Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Neutron and X-Ray radiation. Only Beta and Gamma are reported by the EPA and here on YRTW. The only thing they have in common is that they all kill you. There are also 1,944 more known individual Rad elements, only a few are ever mentioned in articles.
In short, the newer disaster’s Cesium 137/134 immediate radiation readings so conveniently echoed by official news outlets tell you right away by simple Multiplication how big the disaster really is. Think of it as the insider’s secret code. Multiply away!
How often do radioactive releases occur? The answer is: Radioactive releases occur daily in most reactors. This almost daily reactor Venting does complicate your health decisions and your estimated Rad readings. May you always have better Rad Weather; but, that’s not likely.
If you have a lot of money you can buy an Isotope detector that will tell you the name of isotopes it is tuned to detect. They are excellent tools for determining specific Rad elements. More power to you if you can afford one, or a group of you can pony up the Bucks to buy one. In this case knowledge is power. That kind of power can only be bought.
Without it, you have what the Pro-Nukers laughingly refer to in our lives as “A shortened life span.” That means the Pro-nukers are joyfully killing people these 70 years now since Hiroshima got Nuked by the United States; and, have no intention of stopping. I mean, after all, they get rich slaughtering us.
Jeeeez, where is Master Sergeant Woods, 3rd Army Hangman in WWII? We need him to hang these stainless steel Psychopaths and their political hirelings, all legal like.
Previous editions of YRTW
Five previous columns are at the end of each article. Each YRTW and all my previous Veterans Today columns are at http://www.veteranstoday.com/author/bobnichols/
All previous YRTW columns are included on the article at the end now.
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there!
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2016. Reproduce and distribute, give full attribution to Bob Nichols and Veterans Today.
Notes and Sources
1. The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA at http://www2.epa.gov/radnet Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder. Don’t skip the “2” in www2.
2. The EPA based reporting of www.NETC.com an LLC.
3. * This station’s Radiation equals combined Beta and Gamma Radiation. Note: Not all locations have reporting Beta Radiation Monitors. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations.
4. “…If you pollute when you DO KNOW there is NO safe dose with respect to causing extra cases of deadly cancers or heritable effects, you are committing premeditated random murder.” – John W. Gofman, Ph.D., M.D. (1918-2007), associate director, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory 1963-1969) — Comments on a Petition for Rulemaking to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, May 21, 1994.
5. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation, This Week.’” Apr 3, 2015.
6. Digilert 100 Promotional Flyer pdf, “Normal background is 5-20 CPM.” http://keison.co.uk/seinternational_digilert100.shtml Copyright @ 2015 Keison International Ltd – All Rights Reserved.
7. Many baby seals dying of leukemia-linked disorder along California coast — Blamed for over 1/3 of recent deaths at San Francisco Bay rescue center (CHART), ENENEWS, Energy News Aggregator, http://enenews.com/many-seals-dying-leukemia-linked-disorder-along-california-coast-13-recent-deaths-san-francisco-bay-animal-research-hospital-caused-disseminated-intravascular-coagulation-chart
8. Dispersion of radionuclides and radiation exposure after leaching by groundwater of a solidified core-concrete melt by Bayer, A.; Tromm, W.; Al-Omari, I. (Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe (Germany)) from 8. International congress of the International Radiation Protection Association (IRPA8)
9. Resuspension and redistribution of radionuclides during grassland and forest fires in the Chernobyl exclusion zone: part I. Fire experiments., Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 86 (2006) 143e163 www.elsevier.com/locate/jenvrad
“Controlled burning of experimental plots of forest or grassland in the Chernobyl exclusion zone has been carried out in order to estimate the parameters of radionuclide resuspension, transport and deposition during forest and grassland fires and to evaluate the working conditions of firemen. An increase of several orders of magnitude of the airborne radionuclide concentration was observed in the territory near the fire area. The resuspension factor for 137Cs and 90Sr was determined to range from 106 to 105 m1 the plutonium radionuclides from 107 to 106 m1 (related to the nuclides in the combustible biomass). These values are 2 orders of magnitude lower if they are calculated relatively to the total contamination density (including the nuclides in the soil). The radionuclide fallout along the plume axis is negligible in comparison to the existing contamination. However, the additional inhalation dose for firemen exposed in, and for …”
10. St. Louis landfill fire could reach radioactive waste in months, September 18, 2015, http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/9/18/missouri-st-louis-landfill-fire-could-reach-radioactive-waste-in-months.html
11. DEPLETED URANIUM RADIOACTIVE WASTE – DISPOSAL. By: Evgenia Misenzhnikova, Legislative Intern. https://www.cga.ct.gov/2006/rpt/2006-R-0049.htm (uranium can spontaneously ignite and then burn at temperatures above 10, 832 Degrees F…
12. “Silence radio(actif) pour l’accident nucléaire à la centrale Leningrad,” Mediapart Journal, Dec 21, 2015. https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fblogs.mediapart.fr%2Fle-nouvel-os%2Fblog%2F211215%2Fsilence-radioactif-pour-laccident-nucleaire-la-centrale-leningrad&anno=2&sandbox=1
13. “Russians flee Chernobyl-style plant over fears of radioactive leak,” Express, UK, http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/628592/Chaos-Russians-flee-Chernobyl-style-plant-radioactive-leak
14. Google: snowflake radiation scavenger . Read Iraq: Silent Death, edited by Christian P Scherrer for his comments on Snow as a radiation scavenger. ttps://www.google.com/search?q=+Iraq%3A+Silent+Death&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 “… Snow is the most efficient scavenger because snowflakes have a highly charged points, tips and edges, and they attract and remove 95% of the particles from the atmosphere.”
Other Veterans Today Articles by Bob Nichols. Scroll to see them all here:
- Your Radiation This Week No 37 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 36 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 35 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 34 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 33 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 32 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 31 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 30 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 29 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation this Week No 28 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 27 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 26 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 25 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 24 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 23 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 22 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 21 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 20 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 19 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 18 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 17 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 16 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 15 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 14 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 13 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 12 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No. 11 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No. 10 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No. 9 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #8 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #7 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #6 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #5 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #4 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation, This Week | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation, This Week | Veterans Today
- NICHOLS: Comment on Radiation 2010 – 2014 Part Two | Veterans Today
- Comment on Radiation 2010 – 2014 | Veterans Today
MORE ON FUKUSHIMA SINCE MARCH 2011
- What are efforts to contain Fukushima? None. | Veterans Today
- Occupy Fukushima | Veterans Today
- Sterilize the Planet | Veterans Today
- Evacuate Tokyo and All US Forces From Japan | Veterans Today
- Japan: The Solution to the Blown Reactors | Veterans Today
- Fukushima’s Melted Reactors 500 Days On | Veterans Today
- Fukushima on Facebook | Veterans Today
- Fukushima: Japan Goes to WAR | Veterans Today
- Fukushima – 350 Times Maximum Annual Radiation Dose Permissible? | Veterans Today
- Obama’s Gold – 94.6% Pure, Bomb Grade Plutonium | Veterans Today
- Fukushima Equals 6,000 Hiroshima Bombs Today, More Tomorrow | Veterans Today
- Fukushima: A River Runs Through It | Veterans Today
- Japan Stops Treating Radioactive Water | Veterans Today
- Fukushima Radiation 1,000 Times H-Bomb Peak | Veterans Today
- Fukushima: How Many Chernobyls Is It? | Veterans Today
- FUKUSHIMA = 2,000 Atomic Bombs | Veterans Today
- Hiroshima to Fukushima, Finishing the Job | Veterans Today
- OH LOVELY: Residents Near Fukushima Are Pissing Radioactive Urine | Veterans Today
- Veterans Today Exclusive: What To Do About the Radioactive Poison | Veterans Today
- NUCLEAR WEAPONS! OhMyGawd They Did it! | Veterans Today
- I Spit on Your Grave | Veterans Today
- All Nuclear Reactors Leak All of the Time | Veterans Today
- US Gov: Walk Slow | Veterans Today
- Camp Pendleton Attacked | Veterans Today
- Al Gore Lied | Veterans Today
- Kill One Kill Twelve Kill Millions Kill Billions | Veterans Today
- Yasser Arafat’s Killing Tool was Not Polonium | Veterans Today
- Japan’s 9.0 Earthquake Equal to One Million Kiloton Nuclear Weapon | Veterans Today
- ProNukers Spread Death and Pestilence – Always | Veterans Today
MORE NICHOLS ON NUCLEAR AROUND THE WORLD
- Iraq Buys Russian Weapons | Veterans Today
- Bomb Syria? | Veterans Today
- CHINA: New Sheriff In Town | Veterans Today
- Notice – Byron, Illinois Nuke In Trouble | Veterans Today
- South Central US Poisoned by New Mexico Nuke Garbage Dump | Veterans Today
- Poison Gas Kills Iraqi Sperm then Spreads | Veterans Today
- US War Plan: Talk about Thermonuclear Bombs But Use little Nuclear Munitions | Veterans Today
- PTSD, infertility and other consequences of war | Veterans Today
- Fighter Pilot Len Dietz Sets the Killing Rad Number | Veterans Today
- How to Hide Nuke Weapon Use | Veterans Today
- CIA and Israeli Intelligence Take Out Iranian Nuke Centrifuges | Veterans Today
- Navy Pitch for Exotic Weapons Launches at Pearl Harbor | Veterans Today
- Los Alamos Scientist: TSA Scanners Shred Human DNA | Veterans Today
- Did PM Netanyahu get a Lethal Dose of DU? | Veterans Today
- Iraq is a Self Cleaning Oven | Veterans Today
- NUCLEAR TERRORISM: A GROWTH INDUSTRY | Veterans Today
- AFGHANISTAN IED TO 9-11 AND BACK | Veterans Today
- HUNGARY IS A FAILED STATE. OVER. EXTINCT. | Veterans Today
- 9/11, Global Warming and other Crimes | Veterans Today
- WikiLeaks: “about 483 Million Google Hits” | Veterans Today
- 38 HIROSHIMAS HIDDEN: How’d The Army Do That? | Veterans Today
- Iran Signs Own Death Warrant | Veterans Today
- BOB NICHOLS: The War on Sperm in Iraq | Veterans Today
- UPDATE NO 1– EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill | Veterans Today
- BOB NICHOLS: US TO DRILLERS, “GO FOR IT! | Veterans Today
- Nichols on the Jeff Rense Show – GI’s Brains | Veterans Today
- GI’s Brains Fried by Military Dispensed Nose Candy | Veterans Today
Bob Nichols is a Project Censored Award winner, a former correspondent for the San Francisco Bay View newspaper and a frequent contributor to various online publications.
He reports on war, politics and the two nuclear weapons labs in the Bay Area. Nichols is writing a book based on 20 years of nuclear war in Central Asia. He is a former employee of an Army Ammunition Plant.
You are encouraged to write Nichols at [email protected]