(San Francisco) January 16, 2016 – Good Day, this is “Your Radiation This Week.” These are the recorded Radiation Highs that affected people this week around the United States.
RADIATION CPM* COMPARISON CITY STATE
*Listed in Counts per Minute, a Count is One Radioactive Decay Registered by the Instrument.
All Radiation Counts reported are partial Counts. Uncounted types of radiation include Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Neutron and X-Ray radiation. Uncounted radiation, if added, makes the actual Count higher and more dangerous.
The highest radiation reporting city is listed first, the least radioactive city reporting is listed last. Still, all reporting cities are above normal. These are the American cities that exceeded 1,000 CPM this week.
Normal Radiation is 5 to 20 CPM. 
|1,696||CPM,||339.2||Times Normal,||Little Rock, AR||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,591||CPM,||318.2||Times Normal,||Miami, FL.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,584||CPM,||316.8||Times Normal,||Colorado Springs, CO.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,480||CPM,||296||Times Normal,||Pierre, SD||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,478||CPM,||295.6||Times Normal,||Billings, MT||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,382||CPM,||276.4||Times Normal,||Memphis, TN||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,380||CPM,||276||Times Normal,||Grand Junction, CO||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,352||CPM,||270.4||Times Normal,||Yuma, AZ.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,316||CPM,||263.2||Times Normal,||Louisville, KY||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,303||CPM,||260.6||Times Normal,||Spokane, WA.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,278||CPM,||255.6||Times Normal,||Lubbock TX.||MIA, 5 Yr High|
|1,223||CPM,||244.6||Times Normal,||Pittsburgh, PA,||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,193||CPM,||238.6||Times Normal,||Raleigh, NC.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,193||CPM,||238.6||Times Normal,||Rapid City, SD.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,191||CPM,||238.2||Times Normal,||Portland, ME||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,159||CPM,||231.8||Times Normal,||Navajo Lake, NM||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,141||CPM,||228.2||Times Normal,||Laredo, TX.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,119||CPM,||223.8||Times Normal,||Omaha, NE.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,091||CPM,||218.2||Times Normal,||Tulsa, OK||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,085||CPM,||217||Times Normal,||Kearney, NE.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,084||CPM,||216.8||Times Normal,||Oklahoma City, OK.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,078||CPM,||215.6||Times Normal,||Worcester, MA.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,068||CPM,||213.6||Times Normal,||Boise, ID.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,059||CPM,||211.8||Times Normal,||Idaho Falls, ID||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,051||CPM,||210.2||Times Normal,||Lexington, KY||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,049||CPM,||209.8||Times Normal,||Bismark, ND.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,040||CPM,||208||Times Normal,||Hartford, CT||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,025||CPM,||205||Times Normal,||St George, UT.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,019||CPM,||203.8||Times Normal,||Riverside, CA.||Beta, Gamma.|
|1,008||CPM,||201.6||Times Normal,||El Paso, TX.||Beta, Gamma.|
|383||CPM,||76.6||Times Normal,||Washington, DC. High||Tampered with.|
|73||CPM,||14.6||Times Normal,||Washington, DC. Low||Tampered with.|
Normal Radiation is 5 to 20 CPM. 
Highest Recorded Radioactive City in America this week
Little Rock, Arkansas wins and is the most radioactive City in the nation this week. There is no prize.
Thirty (30) American cities topped 1,000 CPM this week. There were Thirty-five (35) Cities last week. There are Fifteen (15) American cities between 900 and 999 CPM. Stay Alert and take all appropriate precautions. The most prevalent isotope, Cesium 137, takes a daunting 600 years to decay to infinitesimal levels and it is not even particularly long-lived radiation. The Cesium will remain for 600 years.
That’s not as good as it sounds, though. The Lethality goes up as the Radiation drops slightly after a nuclear disaster.
Fresno, California stopped reporting for the time being or permanently in December 2015; it is not clear which. We’ll see what happens. In the meantime as a reminder, Fresno’s Five year Radioactive High is 2,504 CPM.
I just could not overlook Washington, DC, at 383 CPM, subtotal Gamma and Beta, for a High Rad reading. This is not even a low for the District. The low Gamma only reading was only 73 CPM. Maybe they have some kind of fix for the Rad in DC?
The benefits of living in Washington, DC are never ending and far surpass those of Normal men and women living in other cities and towns – even New York. NY City recorded a 774 CPM Radioactive High this week.
Categories added to YRTW are:
Abandoned. The Rad Unit results were removed from public viewing by the governing authority.
Tampered-with. The Rad Unit was altered by the governing authority.
MIA, 5 Year High. The Rad Unit data has gone missing, the recorded 5 year High Rad Number is posted, if available.
KIA, 5 Year High. The Rad Unit was obliterated by the governing authority. The 5 year High Rad Number is posted.
LA, or Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles Chemical and Nuclear Disaster
All the lib-er-al, conservative or otherwise inclined network jihadists reporters are going ape trying to convince you and everyone else that it is a chemical problem spewing in the LA environment. In LA-speak that means the air.
Nay, Nay not so. They are merely doing the job assigned to them … to mislead people with all the skill they can muster. They are very good, too, make no mistake about it.
Actually, the chemical problem is the lesser problem, though it will definitely kill you. The LA Nuclear Disaster is a Nuclear problem of the 1st order, though.
The “methane” is usually called Natural Gas. It normally contains “natural radioactive materials” that are made in the inside of exploding stars. They are things like Uranium 238 and have been here since the planet was formed. They are in the very dirt of the Earth and thus are in natural gas, naturally. You can’t have one without the other.
The rogue well is spewing huge amounts of Natural Gas and about 1.91 Curie an hour maximum of natural radioactive material in the natural gas. Not much, you think? That is about 45.95 Curies per day. It is a really, really Big leak of natural gas and the radiation it always carries. A Curie is a unit of measure used in the United States to describe very large radioactive releases easily and this is a very big radioactive release.
The French Becquerel is a much more human sized unit of measure. One Becquerel is one Radioactive Count per Second. One Curie equals 37 Billion Becquerels or Radioactive Counts per Second. One point Seven Trillion Becquerels per day spew from the Natural Gas well. That’s a number with a bunch of Zeros – a real Fukushima Disaster Class number right here in the USA.
From Europe, AIPRI finds:
“In 80 days of viscous and gaseous fumes at a breakneck pace of 1.7 million m 3 per day (1115 tons per day at a rate of 46 tons per hour escape from the underground storage), 136 million m 3 Natural gas dispersed in the air could carry with them having TBq 301.24 (3,01E14 Bq) is 8.14 KCI natural radioactivity for respirable emanation of 12,060,000 Sievert is equivalent 2 41 million of potential lethal dose by inhalation to direx same dose coefficients from ICRP.” AIPRI  Translation by Google. ICRP is the International Commission on Radiological Protection.
This is just awful, folks. What it all means is it is time for people in LA and the San Fernando Valley to get out of town.
That’s the US for you, it just ain’t real unless the perps do something that will kill a lot of people. Anybody in LA up for Evacuating, Right Now, Porter Ranch style; or just ready to go for a walk-about?
Don’t worry, you’ve got company, all those nuclear refugees from St Louis, Missouri are out there somewhere. By the way, do not go where it typically snows. See below.
Snowflakes and Radiation
Well, it is winter time again and parts of the Northern Hemisphere are scheduled to get varying amounts of snow. This is of supreme importance when we are talking about the Rads that are everywhere now.
Any kind of precipitation “scavenges” the Rad from the air as the precipitation passes through the air. Snow is far and away the best Rad scavenger or collector there is. Snow grabs about 95% of the Rad in the air at the time it passes through it. The wind, of course, blows in more Rad or a reactor vents more Rad to your city directly.
Still want to play in the radioactive snow this year? I wouldn’t if I were you. Yea… that is one more thing we cannot do because of an odorless, tasteless, invisible, ittsy-bittsy piece of Rad metal that is in the air we breathe; and, adults breathe about 17 times a minute. See also Notes & Sources Item #14 below.
Good luck on keeping your friends or kids out of the Rad snow. Have them check out #RadSnow and #DodgeRadsNow – it might help.
Help Fight the FaceBook Thought Police
How? Simple, just Google: Your Radiation This Week. Then Share it with anybody. That’s all! Thanks, I appreciate it.
Fight Censorship, Fight Back! Google and Share.
If you have a lot of money you can buy an Isotope detector that will tell you the name of isotopes it is tuned to detect. They are excellent tools for determining specific Rad elements. More power to you if you can afford one, or a group of you can pony up the Bucks to buy one. In this case knowledge is power. That kind of power can only be bought.
Without it, you have what the Pro-Nukers laughingly refer to in our lives as “A shortened life span.” That means the Pro-nukers are joyfully killing people these 70 years now since Hiroshima got Nuked by the United States; and, have no intention of stopping. I mean, after all, they get rich slaughtering us.
Jeeeez, where is Master Sergeant Woods, 3rd Army Hangman in WWII? We need him to hang these stainless steel Psychopaths and their political hirelings, all legal like.
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there!
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2016. Reproduce and distribute, give full attribution to Bob Nichols and Veterans Today.
Notes and Sources
1. The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA at http://www2.epa.gov/radnet Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder. Don’t skip the “2” in www2.
2. The EPA based reporting of www.NETC.com an LLC.
3. * This station’s Radiation equals combined Beta and Gamma Radiation. Note: Not all locations have reporting Beta Radiation Monitors. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations.
4. “…If you pollute when you DO KNOW there is NO safe dose with respect to causing extra cases of deadly cancers or heritable effects, you are committing premeditated random murder.” – John W. Gofman, Ph.D., M.D. (1918-2007), associate director, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory 1963-1969) — Comments on a Petition for Rulemaking to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, May 21, 1994.
5. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation, This Week.’” Apr 3, 2015.
6. Digilert 100 Promotional Flyer pdf, “Normal background is 5-20 CPM.” http://keison.co.uk/seinternational_digilert100.shtml Copyright @ 2015 Keison International Ltd – All Rights Reserved.
7. Many baby seals dying of leukemia-linked disorder along California coast — Blamed for over 1/3 of recent deaths at San Francisco Bay rescue center (CHART), ENENEWS, Energy News Aggregator, http://enenews.com/many-seals-dying-leukemia-linked-disorder-along-california-coast-13-recent-deaths-san-francisco-bay-animal-research-hospital-caused-disseminated-intravascular-coagulation-chart
8. Dispersion of radionuclides and radiation exposure after leaching by groundwater of a solidified core-concrete melt by Bayer, A.; Tromm, W.; Al-Omari, I. (Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe (Germany)) from 8. International congress of the International Radiation Protection Association (IRPA8)
9. Resuspension and redistribution of radionuclides during grassland and forest fires in the Chernobyl exclusion zone: part I. Fire experiments., Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 86 (2006) 143e163 www.elsevier.com/locate/jenvrad
“Controlled burning of experimental plots of forest or grassland in the Chernobyl exclusion zone has been carried out in order to estimate the parameters of radionuclide resuspension, transport and deposition during forest and grassland fires and to evaluate the working conditions of firemen. An increase of several orders of magnitude of the airborne radionuclide concentration was observed in the territory near the fire area. The resuspension factor for 137Cs and 90Sr was determined to range from 106 to 105 m1 the plutonium radionuclides from 107 to 106 m1 (related to the nuclides in the combustible biomass). These values are 2 orders of magnitude lower if they are calculated relatively to the total contamination density (including the nuclides in the soil). The radionuclide fallout along the plume axis is negligible in comparison to the existing contamination. However, the additional inhalation dose for firemen exposed in, and for …”
10. St. Louis landfill fire could reach radioactive waste in months, September 18, 2015, http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/9/18/missouri-st-louis-landfill-fire-could-reach-radioactive-waste-in-months.html
11. DEPLETED URANIUM RADIOACTIVE WASTE – DISPOSAL. By: Evgenia Misenzhnikova, Legislative Intern. https://www.cga.ct.gov/2006/rpt/2006-R-0049.htm (uranium can spontaneously ignite and then burn at temperatures above 10, 832 Degrees F…
12. “Silence radio(actif) pour l’accident nucléaire à la centrale Leningrad,” Mediapart Journal, Dec 21, 2015. https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fblogs.mediapart.fr%2Fle-nouvel-os%2Fblog%2F211215%2Fsilence-radioactif-pour-laccident-nucleaire-la-centrale-leningrad&anno=2&sandbox=1
13. “Russians flee Chernobyl-style plant over fears of radioactive leak,” Express, UK, http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/628592/Chaos-Russians-flee-Chernobyl-style-plant-radioactive-leak
14. Google: snowflake radiation scavenger . Read Iraq: Silent Death, edited by Christian P Scherrer for his comments on Snow as a radiation scavenger. ttps://www.google.com/search?q=+Iraq%3A+Silent+Death&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 “… Snow is the most efficient scavenger because snowflakes have a highly charged points, tips and edges, and they attract and remove 95% of the particles from the atmosphere.”
15. “Alison Canyon, California or the radon Valley,”AIPRI, January 16, 2016, http://aipri.blogspot.com/2016/01/alison-canyon-californie-ou-la-vallee.html “In 80 days of viscous and gaseous fumes at a breakneck pace of 1.7 million m 3 per day (1115 tons per day at a rate of 46 tons per hour escape from the basement), 136 million m 3 Natural gas dispersed in the air could carry with them having TBq 301.24 (3,01E14 Bq) is 8.14 KCI natural radioactivity for respirable emanation of 12,060,000 Sievert is equivalent 2 41 million of potential lethal dose by inhalation to direx same dose coefficients from ICRP.
Other Veterans Today Articles by Bob Nichols. Scroll to see them all here:
- Your Radiation This Week No 38 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 37 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 36 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 35 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 34 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 33 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 32 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 31 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 30 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 29 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation this Week No 28 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 27 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 26 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 25 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 24 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 23 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 22 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 21 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 20 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 19 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 18 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 17 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 16 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 15 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 14 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 13 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 12 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No. 11 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No. 10 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No. 9 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #8 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #7 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #6 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #5 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #4 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation, This Week | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation, This Week | Veterans Today
- NICHOLS: Comment on Radiation 2010 – 2014 Part Two | Veterans Today
- Comment on Radiation 2010 – 2014 | Veterans Today
MORE ON FUKUSHIMA SINCE MARCH 2011
- What are efforts to contain Fukushima? None. | Veterans Today
- Occupy Fukushima | Veterans Today
- Sterilize the Planet | Veterans Today
- Evacuate Tokyo and All US Forces From Japan | Veterans Today
- Japan: The Solution to the Blown Reactors | Veterans Today
- Fukushima’s Melted Reactors 500 Days On | Veterans Today
- Fukushima on Facebook | Veterans Today
- Fukushima: Japan Goes to WAR | Veterans Today
- Fukushima – 350 Times Maximum Annual Radiation Dose Permissible? | Veterans Today
- Obama’s Gold – 94.6% Pure, Bomb Grade Plutonium | Veterans Today
- Fukushima Equals 6,000 Hiroshima Bombs Today, More Tomorrow | Veterans Today
- Fukushima: A River Runs Through It | Veterans Today
- Japan Stops Treating Radioactive Water | Veterans Today
- Fukushima Radiation 1,000 Times H-Bomb Peak | Veterans Today
- Fukushima: How Many Chernobyls Is It? | Veterans Today
- FUKUSHIMA = 2,000 Atomic Bombs | Veterans Today
- Hiroshima to Fukushima, Finishing the Job | Veterans Today
- OH LOVELY: Residents Near Fukushima Are Pissing Radioactive Urine | Veterans Today
- Veterans Today Exclusive: What To Do About the Radioactive Poison | Veterans Today
- NUCLEAR WEAPONS! OhMyGawd They Did it! | Veterans Today
- I Spit on Your Grave | Veterans Today
- All Nuclear Reactors Leak All of the Time | Veterans Today
- US Gov: Walk Slow | Veterans Today
- Camp Pendleton Attacked | Veterans Today
- Al Gore Lied | Veterans Today
- Kill One Kill Twelve Kill Millions Kill Billions | Veterans Today
- Yasser Arafat’s Killing Tool was Not Polonium | Veterans Today
- Japan’s 9.0 Earthquake Equal to One Million Kiloton Nuclear Weapon | Veterans Today
- ProNukers Spread Death and Pestilence – Always | Veterans Today
MORE NICHOLS ON NUCLEAR AROUND THE WORLD
- Iraq Buys Russian Weapons | Veterans Today
- Bomb Syria? | Veterans Today
- CHINA: New Sheriff In Town | Veterans Today
- Notice – Byron, Illinois Nuke In Trouble | Veterans Today
- South Central US Poisoned by New Mexico Nuke Garbage Dump | Veterans Today
- Poison Gas Kills Iraqi Sperm then Spreads | Veterans Today
- US War Plan: Talk about Thermonuclear Bombs But Use little Nuclear Munitions | Veterans Today
- PTSD, infertility and other consequences of war | Veterans Today
- Fighter Pilot Len Dietz Sets the Killing Rad Number | Veterans Today
- How to Hide Nuke Weapon Use | Veterans Today
- CIA and Israeli Intelligence Take Out Iranian Nuke Centrifuges | Veterans Today
- Navy Pitch for Exotic Weapons Launches at Pearl Harbor | Veterans Today
- Los Alamos Scientist: TSA Scanners Shred Human DNA | Veterans Today
- Did PM Netanyahu get a Lethal Dose of DU? | Veterans Today
- Iraq is a Self Cleaning Oven | Veterans Today
- NUCLEAR TERRORISM: A GROWTH INDUSTRY | Veterans Today
- AFGHANISTAN IED TO 9-11 AND BACK | Veterans Today
- HUNGARY IS A FAILED STATE. OVER. EXTINCT. | Veterans Today
- 9/11, Global Warming and other Crimes | Veterans Today
- WikiLeaks: “about 483 Million Google Hits” | Veterans Today
- 38 HIROSHIMAS HIDDEN: How’d The Army Do That? | Veterans Today
- Iran Signs Own Death Warrant | Veterans Today
- BOB NICHOLS: The War on Sperm in Iraq | Veterans Today
- UPDATE NO 1– EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill | Veterans Today
- BOB NICHOLS: US TO DRILLERS, “GO FOR IT! | Veterans Today
- Nichols on the Jeff Rense Show – GI’s Brains | Veterans Today
- GI’s Brains Fried by Military Dispensed Nose Candy | Veterans Today