Controlled Opposition and Jewish Dissent

Controlled opposition exposed.

Jewish Controlled Opposition

In this NYC talk I suggest that Jewish so called ‘dissent’ is, in practice, a controlled opposition apparatus. This talk will help you to connect the dots and also grasp your own responsibility.

YouTube - Veterans Today -

Share...Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on Tumblr

All content herein is owned by author exclusively. Some content may be satirical in nature. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, technicians or Veterans Today Network and its assigns. In addition, all images within are full responsibility of author and NOT Veterans Today Network.
Legal Notice - Comment Policy

Posted by on February 5, 2016, With 3021 Reads Filed under Civil Liberties & Freedom, Government & Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

8 Responses to "Controlled Opposition and Jewish Dissent"

1. Gilad Atzmon  February 6, 2016 at 1:27 am

I am not the producer of the film … I just posted it here…because I believe that the message is important ..I am fully aware of the problems and apologise again ..

2. Danshee  February 5, 2016 at 10:14 pm

Very nice horn blowing Gilad for me it’s almost more important than your intellectual excursions, or the music tells the rest of the story (and I mean the whole one) which is immensly larger.

3. RyanT  February 5, 2016 at 10:59 am

Mr Atzmon, I am sure I am not the only one who appreciates you uploading this video. I really wanted to watch it all but I just could not bare the lack of quality. Is there a chance you have higher quality version, specifically for the audio? I can deal with choppy visuals but the static and audio cut outs were making me cringe.

-Ryan

• Gilad Atzmon  February 5, 2016 at 1:08 pm

I am really sorry about it,,,, I am obviously aware of the technical issues,, i decided to endorse this video and put it here because the message is too important,… if you are interested, write to me directly,,, i can send you the written paper…

4. Gilad Atzmon  February 5, 2016 at 9:38 am

@highprm, in case you didn’t know or realise:
    1. I left IsraHell 22 years ago and never returned
    2. Palestine is just one Jewish problem… banking, media domination, cultural marxism etc’ are Jewish problems that are not necessarily connected to Palestine or Zionism,, in fact (early) Zionism was born to solve some of those problems…
    3. Jews won’t leave Palestine voluntarily..
    4. When a Jew decides to ‘join mankind’ as you suggest i.e. adopt universal humanism, he or she stops being Jews, they drift away from choseness and tribalism..

5. highrpm  February 5, 2016 at 8:16 am

the only ultimate solution i hear is neoisrael’s psychotic threat of mass murder and suicide with its samson option. wtf? more acting out of sandy hook’s, and aurora theater shootings? and the world shuts up and allows this madman to bully them with such threats of lawlessness? civil law would jail an individual for such threats. why not international law? oh yea, jewish controlled dissent. i forgot. then this planet deserves such a end. when will such crazy tyranny end?

6. highrpm  February 5, 2016 at 8:06 am

this little talk by gilad is yet another ad absurdum example of the very subject of gilad’s talk! the problem of jew’s controlling the dissent…talk, talk, talk ad nauseum around the problem, never addressing the solution. gilad, when was the last time you heard a jew propose the ultimate solution of the tribe finally throwing in the towel, admitting defeat, returning the land of palestine to its rightful owners, with magnitudes more of reparations, and going home to eastern europe?

7. highrpm  February 5, 2016 at 7:52 am

well, gilad admits that the jews are the problem in palestine, and he admits that “political correctness” is self-imposed tyranny…i watched to the end, waiting for gilad, a self-admitted ex-jew to state the obvious conclusion, but he just could not coax it from his deeply entrenched psychosis, so i’ll help him: neoisrael, get the f*k out of palestine. pack up. return the land to its rightful owners. and return home to eastern europe. further, stop your tribalistic behaviour. show respect for other tribes, enough to start playing by the rules, rather then always seeing how to screw the other guy for your gain. then, just perhaps, the holocaust cycles that the tribe experiences will end. simple: just become part of mankind and stop with the choseness belief.