Some people just can’t handle the notion that some “terrorist attacks” may be false flag events.
Robert David Steele, a former CIA Clandestine Services Case Officer who used to orchestrate false flags as part of his job, is appalled at the prevailing level of false flag denial.
In his contribution to ANOTHER French False Flag? Bloody Tracks from Paris to San Bernardino, Steele writes:
It is with sadness that I observe that most people – including extremely intelligent and accomplished people – appear to have lost their critical thinking faculties over the past quarter century. When I have the temerity to suggest that Paris may have been a false flag event intended to
- legalize the illegal US war against Syria by invoking the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Article 5 protection clause;
- or that it is a means for the party in power in France to lock down the country (neutralizing the extreme right challenging its loose authority);
- or that Saudi Arabia and Turkey gain from international publicity consistent with their export of state-sponsored terrorism;
- or that Israel is always happy to both punish France for supporting the Palestinians and considering a boycott of Israeli products while also frightening more French Jews into moving to Israel to fill up the illegal settlements being built there at U.S. taxpayer expense
I get three reactions:
- one third tell me that it is high time someone put all this in writing at a time when the mainstream media and even alternative media have been bribed or intimidated into avoiding any challenge to the official narrative;
- one third tell me I am most certainly a lunatic and perhaps a traitor (remember this is how America treated Daniel Elsberg on Viet-Nam and the Dixie Chicks on Iraq); and
- one third don’t notice – they don’t read much and are largely oblivious to world events.
False flag denialist Andre Walker probably thinks that Steele – who personally ran false flags for the CIA – is “most certainly a lunatic” for knowing, from direct first-hand personal experience, that false flags exist.
I just debated the boozy, excitable Walker on Press TV. His incessant drunken yapping, in some impenetrable dialect of cockney, did include a few recognizable English words, chiefly: “LUNATIC! LUNATIC! LUNATIC!”
It was like being stuck in a tawdry pub with some hooligan drowning his sorrows after a losing football match.
Where does Press TV find these people?
Andre Walker should say hello to Patrick Clawson, a leading think-tanker (from WINEP) who has called for a false flag to start a war with Iran. Clawson, a big fan of false flags, brags that they are “the American way to go to war.”
Is Clawson a lunatic?
There, at least, is one thing Andre Walker and I can agree on.
He is host of TRUTH JIHAD RADIO; a hard driving weekly radio show funded by listener donations at Patreon.com and FALSE FLAG WEEKLY NEWS (FFWN); a audio-video show produced by Tony Hall, Allan Reese, and Kevin himself. FFWN is funded through FundRazr.
He also has appeared many times on Fox, CNN, PBS and other broadcast outlets, and has inspired feature stories and op-eds in the New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor, the Chicago Tribune, and other leading publications.
Dr. Barrett has taught at colleges and universities in San Francisco, Paris, and Wisconsin; where he ran for Congress in 2008. He currently works as a nonprofit organizer, author, and talk radio host.