(Cairo, Egypt) Reviewing of last month news in Egypt represents some changes in the way of normalization of relations between Egypt and Zionist regime:
* Opening of embassies in the two countries at the level of ambassador
* Hosting of Al-Sisi to a delegation of heads of Jewish organizations which in America is known as the Israel lobby.
* Probable Netanyahu’s travel to Cairo
* Amos Gilad, political and security adviser of the defense minister of Israel, is going to visit Cairo.
* By paying to a lawyer Zamalek football club contracted to an Israeli player, Emmanuel Mayuka, who was played in Israeli football clubs. This transfer which normalized Egypt-Israel footballs federations’ relation was criticized by Arabic and Egyptian media.
* Publishing an image of Efikhay Edrei, Israeli army spokesman, with Rami Aziz, Egyptian reporter, in Rome
* Changing the content of textbook in favour of Israel by the Ministry of Education
* Hosting of Tawfiq Okasha, Egyptian television presenter, to Israeli ambassador at his home.
ATTENTION READERS Due to the nature of independent content, VT cannot guarantee content validity. We ask you to Read Our Content Policy so a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media is understood and given its proper place in the world of news, opinion and media.
All content is owned by author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images within are full responsibility of author and NOT VT.