(Cairo, Egypt) Reviewing of last month news in Egypt represents some changes in the way of normalization of relations between Egypt and Zionist regime:
* Opening of embassies in the two countries at the level of ambassador
* Hosting of Al-Sisi to a delegation of heads of Jewish organizations which in America is known as the Israel lobby.
* Probable Netanyahu’s travel to Cairo
* Amos Gilad, political and security adviser of the defense minister of Israel, is going to visit Cairo.
* By paying to a lawyer Zamalek football club contracted to an Israeli player, Emmanuel Mayuka, who was played in Israeli football clubs. This transfer which normalized Egypt-Israel footballs federations’ relation was criticized by Arabic and Egyptian media.
* Publishing an image of Efikhay Edrei, Israeli army spokesman, with Rami Aziz, Egyptian reporter, in Rome
* Changing the content of textbook in favour of Israel by the Ministry of Education
* Hosting of Tawfiq Okasha, Egyptian television presenter, to Israeli ambassador at his home.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Comments are closed.