Mujtahid, Saudi activist, announced that Mohammed bin Salman gives Yemen’s National Council Extensive concessions in Kuwait talk:
- Saudi Arabia will withdraw from its demands embedded in the UN resolution
- Ansarullah will remain in the regions under its control
- Ansarullah will not be asked to lay down its weapons.
- Mansour Hadi will return to Yemen to remain a president as a formality until the formation of a national unity government
- Ansarullah will have a major say and a major share in the new government as large as the regions under its control.
- Increasing the Yemen’s war cost
- Economic problems and the possibility of civil unrest in Saudi Arabia
- Coalition members Pressure on Al Saud in Yemen’s war
- Probable shift of power in the House of Saud
- Trying to get rid of Yemen with the aim of focusing on Syria
- Attempting to transfer Yemen to Takfiri current
Ansarullah still raised more demands including compensation for tens of billions of dollars of the destruction left in Yemen by the Saudi-led war.
The reasons for this unprecedented retreat of Saudi Arabia against the people of Yemen are:
Although all the reason can be effective in giving concessions to Yemen, probable shift of power in the house of Saud and their focus on Syria are more reliable reasons because Al Saud and Israel with help of Qatar and Turkey are complicating the crisis in region specially Syria.
IDF’s creating a special communication unit with armed militant groups in Syria
Gradually, more lights are being shed on conspiracies planned against the axis of resistance and its frontline in Syria. After Israel’s failed attempts to hit the resistance front, the regime planted to create a special unit associated with armed terrorist groups in Syria, to which the goal was to strengthening its relations with the groups in reginal issues.
Voice of Israel’s analysist quoted “Yedioth Ahronoth”, saying: the current relation between Israel and militant groups of Syria will help to secure Israel’s borders. Plus, the alliance will strengthen our relations in all aspects, especially in provisioning medical assistance to these groups.
It is noteworthy to mention that Israel has not hesitate a moment to help the extremist groups fighting against the Syrian resistance front. And this was clearly evident as terrorists’ injured were aided in Israeli hospitals. Netanyahu was also reported to paying visits to extremists’’ injured. And today, by announcing the creations of a special unite in IDF, the conjectures seem more evident and undeniable.
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy
Comments are closed.