By Moti Nissani
History shows that the Invisible Government routinely advances its agenda through assassinations. The recent tragic murder of British Member of Parliament Jo Cox advances that Government’s agenda. Hence, that Government is the prime suspect in Jo Cox’s murder.
“The men of the Invisible Government] would continue to grow in strength, until they had the whole silly world, the whole credulous world, the whole ingenuous world, in their hands. Anyone who would challenge them, attempt to expose them, show them unconcealed and naked, would be murdered, laughed at, called mad, ignored, or denounced as a fantasy-weaver.” —Taylor Caldwell, Captains and the Kings, 1972
This column is dedicated to the memory of Princess Diana (1961-1997), weapons inspector Dr. David Kelly (1944-2003), and Foreign Secretary Robin Cook (1946-2005).
The Assassination of Jo Cox
On June 16, 2016 Jo Cox, a Member of the British Parliament (MP) from a working class background, was brutally shot and stabbed to death. She was 41 at the time of her tragic death, married, and a mother of two preschoolers. Her alleged assassin, 52-year-old Tommy Mair, is in police custody. According to the official records, apart from 6 MP assassinations related to Ireland’s freedom struggle, the only other MP assassination in British history occurred in 1812.
On June 23, 2016 a controversial referendum is scheduled to take place in the UK, when voters will be asked whether Britain should remain in the European Union or leave (“Brexit”=British Exit). Like the majority of elected British and American politicians, Cox strongly and vocally opposed Brexit. Some initial reports allege that her murderer shouted “Britain First” while carrying the attack. The mass media interpret this alleged war cry as having provided the chief motive for the attack.
Pillars Sustaining the Present Unjust World Order
This essay will take it for granted that the five major countries of the Anglosphere—Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK, and the US—are controlled by a single entity. This entity in turn shapes historical events, enjoys partial or full control of most countries of the world, and accounts for the near-uniformity of these five countries’ political developments. As far as we can guess, this entity is comprised of a few banking families and their allies in the information, corporate, military, and intelligence worlds. This entity goes by such names as the deep state, bankers, oligarchy, Bilderbergers, and many others. In this column, I shall take this entity’s existence for granted and refer to it as the Invisible Government.
In the UK, in particular, the Invisible Government enjoys near-total control of every aspect of that nation’s life—a control that is much more apparent than in the other four members of the Anglosphere. An article in one of the Invisible Government’s chief propaganda organs clearly underscores the reality of power in the UK:
“Governed either by or on behalf of the people who fleece us, we cannot be surprised to discover that all public services are being re-engineered for the benefit of private capital. . . . The financial sector exploits an astonishing political privilege: the City of London [London’s financial district] is the only jurisdiction in the UK not fully subject to the authority of parliament. In fact, the relationship seems to work the other way. Behind the Speaker’s chair in the House of Commons sits the Remembrancer, whose job is to ensure that the interests of the City of London are recognised by the elected members.”
The Invisible Government seeks to increase its disproportionate share of power and riches in the world, doing so by gradually robbing the vast majority of the world’s people of their possessions and liberties, submerging them in never-ending streams of lies, false flags, and wars, and destroying the biological foundations of life itself. The Invisible Government’s Machiavellian edifice rests on massive, overlapping, mutually-supporting, pillars. These pillars include:
- Reign of the Psychopaths: Apart from marginal, small-scale, instances of real democracies, all current political and economic systems on earth are conducive to the rise to power of conscience-less, irresponsible, self-seeking psychopaths. “We must admit to ourselves,” says Mike Krieger, “that there are truly evil geniuses out there, and in most cases these characters have taken control of the power structure.”
- Total control of the banking system and of the issuing and coining of money. The critical importance of this aspect is captured in this article and in John Acton’s aphorism: “The issue which has swept down the centuries, and which will have to be fought sooner or later, is the people versus the banks.”
- Cloak and Dagger: To secure more power and riches for its members, the Invisible Government often resorts to smears, incarcerations, and murders. It not only silences or murders its influential opponents, but it also targets innocent bystanders who might pose a threat to its power and goals. Also, when this serves its interests, the Invisible Government is perfectly willing to destroy junior members of its own cabal.
- Sunshine Bribery: Eric Margolis’ witticism captures the sleaze of global politics: “It’s often cheaper to buy a legislator than a second-hand car.”
- Information: From the movie, music, book, and school “industries,” to radio, TV, and newspapers, to online and offline encyclopedias, to bought experts and fake dissidents, to online search engines and social media—the Invisible Government controls most of our sources of information. As a result, all of us are, in varying degrees, denizens of Huxley’s Brave New World.
- Human Nature. The Invisible Government capitalizes on a vast array of human failings to sustain and augment its riches and power. Here are just two examples of such failings. To begin with, we are all manifestly susceptible to indoctrination. This weakness is in turn exacerbated by the tendency to cling to “our” convictions in the face of overwhelming evidence against them.
- Controlled, Manipulated, Trivialized, and Rigged Elections. “If voting made any difference,” Mark Twain observed, “they wouldn’t let us do it.”
- Broken Electoral Promises. In the absence of real democracy, there is a vast gap between what politicians and parties pledge before elections and what they deliver after elections. Woodrow Wilson and Franklin Roosevelt, for instance, promised peace but, once elected, served the Invisible Government. Through guile, false-flag operations, and propaganda, they dragged their country to catastrophic wars.
- Leading, Infiltrating, and Co-Opting the Opposition. This strategy incorporates Lenin’s alleged dictum that “the best way to control the opposition is to lead it.” Indeed, case-by-case studies show that most so-called reform organizations, alternative media outlets, and leading dissidents, serve the interests of the Invisible Government.
- Contrived Terror and false-flag Operations. Thomas Jefferson commented on the adverse effects of wars on liberty and prosperity: “Having seen the people of all other nations bowed down to the earth under the wars and prodigalities of their rulers, I have cherished their opposites, peace, economy, and riddance of public debt, believing that these were the high road to public as well as private prosperity and happiness.”
- The Conspiracy Theory Bogeyman. Most people had been taught what to think, not how to think. Hence, and thanks to the CIA-ingenious invention of the “conspiracy theory” mumbo jumbo, they cannot readily emerge from the cave of political illiteracy.
The Invisible Government has a License to Kill
Of particular relevance to this article is the widespread use of the Cloak and Dagger strategy (#3 above). In turn, this strategy suggests that, when the Invisible Government stands to gain from anyone’s untimely death, that Government is murder suspect #1.
Ideally, this fragment, which involves assassinations of members of the legislature, would have been taken from British politics. But in the UK as we have seen, apart from Jo Cox and assassinations involving Ireland’s liberation struggles, only one other MP had been assassinated—in 1812. Hence, we’ll turn our attention now to American history. Since both governments serve the same master (the Invisible Government), this narrative applies equally well to the UK (and also, by the way, to any of the Invisible Government’s numerous vassal states and colonies).
Wikipedia provides a government-approved list of assassinated American politicians. Despite its numerous oversights, this list is instructive. For the sake of consistency and brevity, let us focus on just one sub-group on that list: the six congressmen and ex-congressmen murdered since 1915.
The first four are well-known: Presidents John F. Kennedy and William McKinley and presidential candidates Robert F. Kennedy and Huey Long. All four challenged the Invisible Government. For instance, President Kennedy, had he lived, might have carried out his threat to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces. He likewise directly defied the bankers by issuing real American dollars (as opposed to the private Federal Reserve Notes in use today). Kennedy irked the Zionist lobby by opposing Israeli development of nuclear weapons. And he annoyed the generals by declining to invade Cuba for a second time and by declining their offer to annihilate the Soviet Union. In other words, JFK antagonized and posed a threat to most vested constituents of the Invisible Government. His brother would have probably continued the same struggle—and he might have also brought JFK’s assassins and their protectors to justice. McKinley had strong reservations about the bankers. Ex-senator and presidential candidate Huey Long posed a far greater threat to the Invisible Government than the other three.
All this is well-known. But here is the punch line, a line that I’ve only recently stumbled upon. To my surprise, the Wikipedia list contained two additional individuals. My familiarity with assassination patterns immediately led me to the question: Were these two a thorn on the side of the Invisible Government too?
Alard Lowenstein was a progressive, anti-war, one-time congressman elected in 1968. By 1970, he was gerrymandered out of office. Lewonstein crossed the bankers’ red line in 1975:
“Lowenstein was one of the most vocal critics of the unwillingness of Los Angeles and Federal authorities to reopen the investigation into the June 6, 1968 assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy. Lowenstein’s one hour appearance on the PBS television show Firing Line in 1975 . . . was one of the first times the American public were shown that many elements of ballistic and forensic evidence were radically at odds with eyewitness testimony and the assumption that Sirhan Sirhan alone had shot Senator Kennedy.”
Lowenstein was murdered in 1980, age 51, allegedly by a madman.
Leo Ryan was also a man of conscience:
“After the Watts Riots of 1965, Assemblyman Ryan went to the area and took a job as a substitute school teacher to investigate and document conditions in the area. In 1970, using a pseudonym, Ryan had himself arrested, detained, and strip searched to investigate conditions in the California prison system. He stayed as an inmate for ten days in the Folsom Prison, while presiding as chairman on the Assembly committee that oversaw prison reform.”
Ryan crossed the line in 1974:
“Leo Ryan’s murder is seen by many as being much more sinister than the hysterical behavior of a madman. Leo Ryan had been a strong critic of the CIA and was the author of the Hughes-Ryan Amendment, which, if passed, would have required that the CIA report to Congress on all of its covert operations before they commenced. Soon after Ryan’s death, the Hughes-Ryan Amendment was quashed in Congress. The question conspiracy theorists ask is whether Ryan was killed in order to reach this objective and the massacre at ‘Jonestown’ merely a smoke screen to distract attention away from Ryan’s murder?”
Ryan was murdered in 1978, near Jonestown, Guyana, age 53, in a coordinated, highly professional, attack.
So, the Invisible Government had motives to eliminate all six individuals on that list. By contrast, not one congressional bootlicker of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers appears on that list—even though such bootlickers far outnumber their defiant colleagues.
This tidbit of criminological investigation is clearly consistent with the Invisible Government’s involvement in assassinations. And this brings us, finally, to MP Jo Cox. If we can show that the Invisible Government stood to benefit from her murder, then we have every right to suspect that her murder was an act of state.
The Invisible Government’s Motives for killing Jo Cox
Motive #1: Brexit. “Cox . . . was an energetic supporter of Britain remaining in the EU.” In turn, the “European Union always was a CIA project”—a key component in the Invisible Government’s plan of subjugating that continent.
Jon Rappoport explains how Cox’s support of the Invisible Government on this critical issue might have, paradoxically, played into the Invisible Government’s hands:
“On June 23rd, the UK will vote on whether to stay in the European Union (the “remain” campaign) or leave the EU (‘Brexit’).
“The polls show a marked shift, with Brexit supporters gaining. Then a British MP, Jo Cox, who has urged Brits to remain, is murdered.
“The man who is arrested, Thomas Mair, is alleged to have shouted ‘Britain First!’ (Brexit) as he killed Cox. However, now witnesses on the scene are saying they heard no such thing.
“Too late. Social media and news media are running with the ‘Britain First, Brexit killer’ narrative.
“Here is the psyop formula:
“MP Jo Cox wanted to remain in the EU. Her killer was a ‘Brexit right-wing crazy’ who yelled ‘Britain First!’ as he murdered her. Therefore, all people who want Brexit are right-wing crazies. Therefore, vote to remain in the EU.”
It is too early to tell, but so far, the murder of Jo Cox should bring smiles to MI5 and its masters:
“The sad death of pro-EU British MP Jo Cox prompted a buying spree in Sterling that carried on through today as hope sprung eternal that her assassination (and the efforts to politicize the actions of a mad man) would lead to either a delayed vote or sympathetic pro-EU ‘Remain’ swing.’”
“The first Brexit poll since the killing of Jo Cox suggested that ‘staying in the bloc won 45 percent support in the . . . telephone poll of 1,001 adults . . . Leaving was endorsed by 42 percent. The poll marked a reversal of positions from [a] previous survey which was released just before pro-EU Labour Party lawmaker Cox was murdered.”
Motive #2: Palestine. Apart from her establishmentarian views on Brexit and progressive labour Leader Jeremy Corbyn, Cox’s politics, at times, appear to have been imbued by idealism. Her riskiest and most principled stand involved the Palestinian issue. According to the Electronic Intifada and other sources,
“Cox had only been elected in 2015. As an MP, she was involved with Labour Friends of Palestine and wrote part of a 2015 report by the group, urging a lifting of the Israeli blockade on Gaza. She said in February that moves by the Conservative government to use legal threats to curtail the boycott of Israel were ‘a gross attack on democratic freedoms. It is our right to boycott unethical companies.’”
This courageous stand against Israel (a Middle Eastern outpost of the Invisible Government) again casts suspicions on the Invisible Government.
Additional Supporting Clues
1. As we have seen, the expected outcome of Jo Cox’s murder was a net migration of voters from “Leave” to “Remain.” Hence, no rational proponent of Brexit would have killed Jo Cox a week before the referendum. And yet the official version of the events claims that Tommy Mair was brave enough to sacrifice his liberty and perhaps even his life for the Brexit cause, but crazy enough to choose a course of action that would undermine that cause.
2. The lone, crazed, assassin methodology is an old favorite of the Invisible Government. It had been likely used in their failed attempt on the life of President Jackson (1835), and in their successful murders of muckraker David Graham Phillips (1911), President Kennedy (1963), prospective president Robert Kennedy (1968), and peace champion singer/songwriter John Lennon (1980)—to name just a few such victims.
3. Jo Cox received a “stream of threats over three months but had not been given extra security.”
4. Tommy Mair, Cox’s alleged murderer, had been undergoing psychotherapy and consuming psychoactive drugs. For death squads like MI5 or the FBI, such psychological and neurological vulnerabilities provide fertile grounds for sting operations. In fact, many hyped terror cases in the USA involved FBI entrapment of mentally-unstable individuals.
5. One brother of the alleged murderer disagrees with the official story that Tommy Mair was a fanatic willing to kill and to be killed for his political convictions. That brother was likewise wondering how Tommy “got hold of a gun.” A second brother also expressed incredulity about the official story:
“I am struggling to believe what has happened. My brother is not violent and is not all that political. I don’t even know who he votes for. He has a history of mental illness, but he has had help.”
Conclusion: Murder Suspect #1
British police discount the two brothers’ recollections. Instead, we are told, the police are “investigating links between the suspect and neo-Nazi groups as a ‘priority line of enquiry.’” If past “investigations” of political assassinations in Britain teach us anything, we can rest assured that the cops will find what they seek.
For my part, I don’t claim to know who killed Jo Cox; I only know who the prime suspect is. A genuine investigation, it seems to me, would have started with this question: Who has been “helping” Tommy Mair? Sadly, this is the one question that will never be asked by our rulers and by their lackeys in the press, government, police, and fake dissident camp.