Biden Talks Trump and the state of Democracy

and the NBC investigation on Trump's racist real estate empire

Share...Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on Tumblr

All content herein is owned by author exclusively. Some content may be satirical in nature. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, technicians or Veterans Today Network and its assigns. In addition, all images within are full responsibility of author and NOT Veterans Today Network.
Legal Notice - Comment Policy

Posted by on October 25, 2016, With 1005 Reads Filed under Government & Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

6 Responses to "Biden Talks Trump and the state of Democracy"

1. JohnZ  October 27, 2016 at 5:57 am

Joe Biden? Really now. Mr. self proclaimed zionist and plagiarist. Demockracy pays off quite well, thank you just ask his son who happens to have a management job in the Ukrainian oil company. All nice and neat.
    As Gordon has stated so often that no one should believe anything Washington says. It holds true even more so with anybody from the White House. The people of Delaware must be in total embarrassment with Uncle Joe.
    There is no democracy in America. It is an oligarchy, a police security state that is slowly ramping up into another version of the Soviet State, only this time it will be much worse.

• JohnZ  October 27, 2016 at 6:02 am

As Dr. Franklin once explained.” democracy are two wolves and a lamb deciding on what to have for lunch. Liberty is the lamb contesting the vote with a loaded gun.”

2. Amelius  October 26, 2016 at 10:48 pm

A self proclaimed Zionist, talking about racism? Give me a break. MSM makes me sick. Their constant anti-Trump programming is so repulsive, that it’s probably driving people towards him. Anyone who sits down to watch that garbage for any extended period of time, is in real danger of losing their mind. The whole election and everything revolving around it is toxic. I wish I could say I can’t wait until it’s over, but one of these degenerates is going to win and that’s a terrible thing for all of us. And by ‘us’, I mean the world. So I can wait

3. Spiritual Warrior  October 26, 2016 at 9:17 am

Joe Biden? ??? LOL on racism? Did he make one of his famous jokes about 7-11 workers? ?
    And democracy? ??? Ask Jim Dean what ole Joe’s boy is doing in the Ukraine. HAhahaha.
    IS this a comedy piece?

• JohnZ  October 27, 2016 at 5:58 am

I checked my calender to make sure it wasn’t April 1st.

4. SweetLove  October 26, 2016 at 1:36 am

The state of what..?! “democracy”.. 🙂 I would vote for a horse with three legs if it would mean that the satanic establishment went down the drain.