Times of Israel
Report: Trump hosted cocaine-fueled parties with underage girls
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump allegedly held cocaine-fueled parties in the 1990s where wealthy old men would hook up with young models, some as young as 15, according to a report in The Daily Beast on Tuesday.
The parties were hosted in the New York Plaza Hotel, which Trump owned from 1988 until 1992 when he could no longer manage the debt load and came to an agreement to give up a large share of the building to his creditors, according to sources who attended the parties and spoke to the US news outlet.
A photographer who attended some of those parties and wished to remain anonymous, said that the models were enticed to attend by being promised that “you’ll meet rich guys who will help you.”
And the attraction for the men “was young girls assuming they’d get somewhere.”
He claimed that the girls were as young as 15, and were “over their heads, they had no idea, and they ended up in situations,” the man told The Daily Beast, according to the report. “There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed. It’s based on power and dominating girls who can’t push back and can be discarded. There’s always someone to pick them back up. Nobody wants to call home and say ‘Help me.’”
Trump would allegedly wander through the parties enjoying himself. “Trump was in and out. He’d wander off with a couple girls. I saw him. He was getting laid like crazy,” the photographer said. “Trump was at the heart of it. He loved the attention and in private, he was a total fu$king beast.”
Describing his lifestyle before his first marriage, Trump told journalist and author Michael Gross, “You had drugs, women and booze all over the fu$kin’ place,” in an interview for Gross’s book “My Generation.”
Andy Lucchesi, a male model who allegedly organized the parties and a Trump supporter, told The Daily Beast that “there was cocaine around. I never saw him do that. Donald Trump does not do cocaine. He’s in control of himself.”
When asked about the ages of the girls, Lucchesi told The Daily Beast that there were “a lot of girls, 14, look 24. That’s as juicy as I can get. I never asked how old they were; I just partook.”
There was no response from Trump’s team to the report, the latest of a series of tawdry scandals to dog the campaign in the final stretch of the election season, including allegations of sexual assault by Trump.
Trump has denied the allegations, in one case saying the accuser was not attractive enough for him.
The allegations came days after the latest Trump scandal, Saturday, when adult film actress Jessica Drake became the latest woman to accuse Trump of unwanted sexual advances, saying the Republican presidential candidate offered her $10,000 to come to his hotel room alone.
Trump’s campaign denied Drake’s allegations.
Last week millionaire porn baron Larry Flynt announced that he was offering up to $1 million for any “scandalous” clips of Trump.
His “Hustler” adult media and retail empire said the cash would be paid for “verifiable video footage or audio recordings” that it uses before the November 8 election “clearly showing Donald Trump engaging in illegal activity or acting in a sexually demeaning or derogatory manner.”
Hustler said it made similar offers in 2007 and 1998 to root out “hypocritical officials who had engaged in the same behavior they publicly condemned.”