The Forestry Service recent Aerial Survey dramatically increased the dead tree count in the California forests to more than 102 Million dead trees. Worse yet, the radioactive trees do not decompose normally. This was also true at Chernobyl in Ukraine.
All the conditions are ripe, though, for swaths of forest fires of really Biblical proportions. Actually, War Time proportions would be more accurate, since the Uranium and other isotopes are the metals that Burn fiercely at very high temperatures [5,000 Deg. C.]
The forest is dead, the land is dead, the weaker people are croaking faster than predicted. The once strong people are weaker by the day.
Little newborns don’t have much to look forward to; and ever increasing rad counts await them; if they are born at all.
All in all, the Earth is in a downward spiral to a crash landing. Who the President is doesn’t matter, there is nothing the President can do about it. May s/he enjoy a long walk in a dead forest.
Even worse, at the beginning and end of the day the 102 Million dead Trees are and ever will be radioactive. Don’t get Scammed into living in a wood house made of dead, radioactive trees. The trees must be buried – not burned. Indeed, the smoke from a dead burned radioactive tree is also radioactive.
The pieces of Rad are just smaller and more dangerous; reaching even further into your lungs and going through your skin. This is Creepy; like a Hollywood Horror Movie in real life.
Follow Bob Nichols on Blog, Twitter and Youtube now
Nichols on Nuclear – Fukushima and More
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there.
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2016: Reproduce and distribute
Give full attribution to Bob Nichols at [email protected]
Notes and Sources
1. The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA. Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder. Don’t skip the “2” in www2.
2. The EPA based reporting of NETC, an LLC.
3. These station’s Radiation equals combined Beta and Gamma Radiation. Note: Not all locations report Beta Radiation. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations.
4. Reference: Digilert 100 Flyer pdf, “Normal background is 5-20 CPM.” Copyright @ 2015 Keison International Ltd – All Rights Reserved.
5. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation This Week’ Apr 3, 2015.
6. Radiation destruction of chitin, IAEA, by Ershov, B.G.; Sukhov, N.L.; Nud’ga, L.A.; Baklagina, Yu.G.; Kozhevnikova, L.G.; Petropavlovskii, G.A. (Institute of Physical Chemistry, Moscow (Russian Federation)
7. “Plutonium Air” by Dr Paolo Scampa, AIPRI Blog, Aug 19, 2016,
8. “Radioactive Fertilizer,” AIPRI by Dr Paolo Scampa, September 23, 2016, AIPRI: Les engrais radioactifs,
9. “Texas has highest maternal mortality rate in developed world, study finds,” By ABBY GOODNOUGH OCT. 19, 2016,
EPA Proposal Allows Radiation Exposure in Drinking Water Equivalent to 250 Chest X-Rays a Year
10. “Forty-five (45) years later, the Nuclear States officially raise the amounts of “permitted radiation levels” by hundreds and sometimes thousands of times to maintain the utter and absolute dominance of the Nuclear State over everything, everywhere, for all time. No tolerance given.”  “In the never ending war between the suits (politicians) and the physicists, the suits win yet again; by changing the rules. It takes more than logic to fight these animals and win.”
11. US Gov: Walk Slow May 24, 2013
12. “Baghdad” by Dr. Paolo Scampa, AIPRI, Saturday 12 November 2016 http://aipri.blogspot.it/2016/11/bagdad.html
13. “News Release, New Aerial Survey Identifies More Than 100 Million Dead Trees in California,” USDA Office of Communications, “This brings the total number of dead trees since 2010 to over 102 million,”
14. Caribou herd in Alaska suffering from mysterious decline, November 30, 2016, Noel Kirkpatrick, MNN Mother Nature Network, “The Central Arctic caribou herd in Alaska is experiencing a “steep decline” in its population, and scientists are researching the reasons why.”
Due to the nature of independent content, VT cannot guarantee content validity.
We ask you to Read Our Content Policy
so a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media is understood and given its proper place in the world of news, opinion and media.
All content is owned by author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images within are full responsibility of author and NOT VT.
- Read Full Policy Notice
- Comment Policy