U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson says the Fort Lauderdale airport gunman was carrying a military ID with the name Esteban Santiago, though it’s not clear if it belonged to him or to someone else.
Nelson did not spell the name for reporters during a news conference Friday. Nelson says the baggage claim area is a “soft target.” The airport had initially reported an “incident” in the baggage claim area.
Authorities say five people were killed and eight wounded in the shooting.
Nelson says a motive still hasn’t been determined.
[Editor’s note: Yet another shooting incident has taken place, this time at a Florida airport. Details are still coming in but it appears at least 9 were shot and 5 have sadly lost their lives. It was a lone shooter and surprisingly, he has been taken into custody – usually in such events, the shooter is gunned down by police and never gets to tell their tale.
Donald Trump is sat in Trump Towers, having had his cosy little meeting with the leading figures in the US intelligence apparatus. The MSM has been playing up how this will be a very confrontational meeting and how Trump and the intelligence services are at loggerheads over the ‘Russian hacking’ story.
The truth is, Trump is a Zionist asset and all the intelligence agencies, be it the FBI, NSA or CIA, especially the CIA*, have been totally infiltrated and co-opted by the same Zionist/Israeli cabal that runs Trump and put him in office. It is they who are behind the hacking, it is they who are trying to blame it on Russia, it is they who have destroyed the US in many ways since 9-11, which was also their doing.
Therefore this meeting is nothing more than a meeting of minds between the various assets of the Zionist-Israeli cabal within the US intelligence and government structures, they probably spent half of the meeting heartily congratulating each other over their success in getting Trump into the White House and the other half discussing the agenda they are going to follow in order to fulfil the wishes of their masters while at the same time screwing the US and it’s people. Words like treason, sedition and traitor hardly seem severe enough for such scum.
Trump sat there, his thumbs itching to hit the keypad and get out a Tweet or two about this tragic shooting incident, waiting for some further details to be released so he can spin them for his own benefit – should the shooter by a Muslim, he will gleefully blame Islam, should he be Hispanic, especially an illegal immigrant, he will use it to promote his insane Mexican wall scheme. Whatever the facts, Trump will jump on the incident for his own benefit and he will do it in the form of a Tweet or two. Ian]
- The CIA and Mossad were created by the same Zionist assets, in particular James Jesus Angleton, Roy Cohn, Louis M. Bloomfield and Tibor Rosenbaum with the assistance of other assets in MI5 and the KGB such as Kim Philby and Yuri Andropov. One can make the case that the CIA, Mossad, MI5 and KGB were all under Zionist control right from their inception and can go even further to state that the intelligence services have always been part of the international organised crime cabal.
Gunshots erupted at the Fort Lauderdale airport on Friday, leaving multiple people dead.
Authorities say the gunman, who appeared to be acting alone, is in custody.
Here’s the latest on what we know:
• Five people are dead, a law enforcement official told CNN.
• Eight people were transported to a hospital, the Broward County Sheriff’s Office said on Twitter.
• Multiple reports on social media — including tweets from former White House spokesman Ari Fleischer, described the shooting.
• Gene Messina told CNN he’d arrived at the airport as people were being evacuated from the terminal.
• Investigators are looking into the gunman’s motive, Broward County Mayor Barbara Sharief told CNN.
• The shooting occurred in the baggage claim area of Terminal 2, officials said.
• Parts of the airport were apparently evacuated. Aerial footage from CNN affiliates showed large groups of people standing outside on the tarmac.
• In November 2016, nearly 2.5 million travelers passed through Fort Lauderdale’s airport, according to a government report on the facility.
• There are four terminals at the airport.
Legal Notice - Comment Policy
Posted by Ian Greenhalgh on January 6, 2017, With 6087 Reads Filed under WarZone. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.