Topics Included in this Talk
When Julia Holcomb was 16 years old she became the legal ward of Steven Tyler, lead singer of the rock band Aerosmith and former American Idol judge. At age 17, when she was over 5 months pregnant with Tyler’s first child, she barely survived a fire that burned their apartment. While still in the hospital recovering from smoke inhalation, she was coerced into a horrific saline abortion.
She is the author of the memoir The Light of the World – the Steven Tyler and Julia Holcomb story, published on LifeSiteNews and credits her faith in Jesus Christ as the life line that helped her rebuild her life after her abortion trauma.
She writes, “I pray that all those who have had abortions or have participated in any way in an abortion procedure may find in my story, not judgment or condemnation, but a renewed hope in God’s steadfast love, forgiveness and peace. Marriage and the family are the building blocks of all virtuous societies. I pray that our nation may find it’s way back to God’s plan by respecting the life of unborn children and strengthening the sanctity of marriage.”
Julia is also an accomplished artist, having studied painting at the Angel Academy of Art in Florence, Italy and the Toronto Academy of Realist Art. She specializes in iconography, portraiture and landscape realism.
Today Julia is happily married to her husband of 30 years and together they have 7 children.
Referenced Article: Julia Holcomb Story
- Talk given 1-25-17 (aprx 35 mins)
- Disclaimer: Not all the views of my guests represent the TradCatKnight/Catholic position.
- Note: Audio quality is dependent upon skype connectivity which is typically not great. Maximize the volume on both your computer and the youtube video itself.
- Subscribe to TradCatKnight for all the latest Endtime news and Radio shows! This is the most comprehensive and followed traditional Catholic apostolate worldwide. Visit tradcatknight.blogspot.com
- Donations: For those who have been with us a month or two please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war. Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially. As a reminder, these full-length shows come to you free of charge however we maintain and grow based upon your charity. I appreciate all your prayers and support! For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at [email protected] for the mailing address.