Topics Included in this Talk
- Report card on Trump so far!
- How does international relations change with the election of Trump, California/sanctuary State?
- Talk of secession, liberals going mad
- Latest scandals coming from Francis and Rome
- Sex abuse scandal in Australia
- Super Bowl is a sign of peace?
- Leaving the Catholic Church because of scandal?
- Being happy in this crisis in the Church and MUCH more!
- Talk given 2-6-17 (aprx 1hr)
- Disclaimer: Not all the views of my guests represent the TradCatKnight/Catholic position.
- Note: Audio quality is dependent upon skype connectivity which is typically not great. Maximize the volume on both your computer and the youtube video itself.
- Subscribe to TradCatKnight for all the latest Endtime news and Radio shows! This is the most comprehensive and followed traditional Catholic apostolate worldwide. Visit tradcatknight.blogspot.com
- Donations: For those who have been with us a month or two please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war. Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially. As a reminder, these full-length shows come to you free of charge however we maintain and grow based upon your charity. I appreciate all your prayers and support! For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at [email protected] for the mailing address.
Charles A. Coulombe the prolific writer/historian was born in Manhattan on the day JFK was elected – November 8, 1960. His parents were actors, and six years later the family moved to Hollywood, California, taking up residence in an apartment building owned by Criswell, the then famed television psychic. Depending upon their financial fortunes, Coulombe went to a mixture of private and public schools in the Los Angeles area, attending college at New Mexico Military Institute and Cal State-Northridge.
Spending three years on the Sunset strip as a standup comic, his first book, Everyman Today Call Rome appeared in 1986.
The succeeding three decades have been spent writing books and articles, lecturing, and – in recent years – dealing with the internet. He has debated before the Oxford Union, spoken at universities across the United States, Great Britain, Australia, and New Zealand – and on one memorable occasion in 1999, was trapped with his audience in the former Royal Palace in Bucharest by Papal security.
Coulombe would describe himself as a “Generalist.” “Being a Catholic of French descent, living in a city founded by the Spanish, born in one founded by the Dutch, in a country of British political origins – how could I be otherwise?” But despite the eclectic nature of his work, he himself sees it all as embodying a consistent point of view. The truth of that his readers may decide for themselves!
TradCatKnight Radio is a quality program bringing you all of the top quests from around the world who are experts in their own specific fields. This program is highly listened to, unique and insightful. In addition I give talks for other radio shows/programs and have been see all over alternative media.