By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
Only a few short days ago, FBI Director Comey, cited by high level NATO intelligence sources as the asset of a foreign intelligence agency, controlled by blackmail, tasked with influencing the American elections, went to President Trump with a curious tale of woe and intrigue.
According to Comey, White House National Security Advisor, General Mike Flynn, had visited Russia, ate meals there, met with real Russians, hadn’t enjoyed a golden shower with local hookers like his boss, but was likely to endanger national security as a potential blackmail victim, much like Comey himself.
Only 24 hours later, President Trump, in front of restaurant wait staff and assorted hotel guests and diners, none of whom had been through “extreme vetting” was video’d while discussing extremely classified security strategy with the President of Japan and members of the National Security Council. To get all of America’s secrets, simply pull up one of the available video recordings made by the “general public” and do the kind of voice enhancement our enemies so love to do when alcohol and mental aberration mixes with nuclear weapons.
As for the questionnaire above, please expand and read but first keep these things in mind:
- The FBI scoring system is slanted to allow someone with no real “radicalization” issues to still be qualified a terrorist
- The questionnaire purposefully mixes real questions with those intended to support domestic surveillance of gun owners and veterans, the real targets of an FBI that, when need be, will blow up buildings like we saw in Oklahoma City. Tell me I am wrong.
In order to be a terrorist, according to the FBI, this is all you need, any 6 of 10 makes you a “bin Laden” accord to the feds:
- Go camping
- Serve in the military
- Own a gun
- Play paintball
- Download movies online with a VPN
- Vacation out of the country, like Canada or Cozumel
- Go to church
- Max out a credit card
- Lose your job
- Get a divorce
Any 6 out of 10 of these questions, out of the total of 48, will put you on a terror watchlist. If you didn’t score six from this list, try the one below and see if you can improve on your score. All of this is real, frighteningly real.
We can add to this list:
- Read an “unapproved” news source, according to the FBI, an organization made up of people who accept the pronouncements of Trump as the word of g-d.
- Apply for a passport, no, we aren’t kidding, this is on the list too.
- Quit Facebook or change email accounts.
- Apply for a government or law enforcement job
- Take a concealed carry class
- Start drinking, quit drinking, start taking drugs, quit taking drugs, no, we aren’t making this one up either.
- Grow a beard, mustache or get your hair cut or, worse still, lose weight
- Miss a doctors appointment
- Buy cleaning supplies that Macgyver could make a bomb with, such as ammonia, bleach or dishwashing detergent
- Work in law enforcement
We have now supplied ten more questions and if you have any “yes” answers to these, add them to your first list and if the total hits the magic number of “six,” be prepared to have your door kicked down.
Go ahead, read the document, see if I am making this up.
Then remember than a foreign agent is running the FBI, something prettymuch everyone knows and nobody seems to be able to do anything about. We don’t even want to begin to talk about the nutcase in the White House.
Legal Notice - Comment Policy
Posted by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on February 14, 2017, With 1260 Reads Filed under Investigations. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.