Intel Drop: Trump Blunders in Korea and Syria are Not Survivable

We are screwed

…by Gordon Duff, VT Senior Editor

Brando, “Say it ain’t so Joe”…”I coulda been a contender”.

Who’d have guessed there was a sewer out there, even worse than the one before, whose drain ended up in the oval office?

[ Editor’s Note: What a Saturday this has turned out to be. The geopolitical “goofs” we feared with the over-confident Whitehouse new comers are sitting right on our weekend dinner plates, served up without much delay.

Foreign policy is not a shoot-from-the-hip business, or a shuck and jive one, keeping both allies and adversaries off balance. Neither allied countries nor potential adversaries can take that kind of risk. If the Trump crew had any world history depth, and it is apparent they don’t, they would know that countries caught in such a pickle have to hedge their bets, and do it quickly.

The EU showed they understood this when Trump put them in play with his “taking them back to go”, as in Monopoly, and “do not collect $200”. They now know they need a back-up option, and the only feasible one on the table is a security partnership with Russia, which has a consistent record of delivering energy on time when it was contracted to, and running a big trade deficit with the EU, and that had been a dependable long-term tech job engine for those exporting countries.

Russia has really done only two things claimed to be bad. The first was wanting to maintain the Cold War balance of power that saved us all from WWIII; and second, to have a multi-polar world, because a uni-polar one is a much bigger risk for conflict, which ties back into the first very tightly.

The Russians really aren’t interested in wars of aggression. They have clear memories of what it is like, more clear than Mr. Trump

If this is the biggest threat we face, Trump’s claimed need for America to have a new huge military to ensure our security is a waste of money and a fraud because he is pushing for confrontation, even if he doesn’t know it. It is of no solace to your victims that you have not planned to kill them.

Expensive militaries like to prove that they were worth the money by finding work to do, and we can look back at how the people who did 9-11, the real ones, took advantage of that opportunity. Remember when we heard that Iraqi oil was going pay for the total cost of that war? Now we have Santa Donald. “It’s going to be fantastic, just fantastic!”

We have different people in the saddle now who are just as capable of taking us down that road again for a rerun. How do I know? Defense industry stocks are up even in the EU. Everyone is betting on conflict, now that the Trumpster has entered from stage right.

I will let Gordon lay out two more big clues that the unraveling of US and Western security is already in progress before the White House has two months under its belt. To all those who asked me to predict what Trump was going to do, remember I said I did not need to, because we would all probably know by the end of his first 100 daysJim W. Dean ]

______________

North Korean nukes

I hate writing this. I just finished explaining Kevin’s piece on Korea and just finished talking with Jimmie. I am not allowed to mention who I talked with last night but the NSA can check their recordings. Two huge blunders have been made, let me outline them “quick and dirty” and, in the process, hope I can get someone to move on this.

If Russia really runs Trump, which I doubt, we can use their help now because nobody is in charge now. Trump and his gang are totally out of their depth.

Korea

This is the big one. Trump has issued a warning that he will not “allow” North Korea to test an ICBM capable of hitting the US. He is right to be concerned, very concerned, and should, if he had the team behind him, have leveraged China and Russia to step in. Instead he issued a threat that is interpreted officially as follows:

• The United States recognizes the clear and present danger of North Korea developing nuclear capable missiles that can reach North America.
  • As a response, the United States will use military force to prohibit the testing of such missiles, up to and including destruction of launch sites and missile production and development centers inside North Korea.

This is Trump using no judgement whosoever. You see, North Korea is used to playing with Barack Obama who understood the rules of the game. Much of what North Korea does is for domestic consumption. The US needed to do what was needed to stabilize the region, drawing on relationships, building Japan’s confidence and continuing support for South Korea.

You see, Trump knew they are years from an effective weapon but there is no one in the White House that knew the “trump card” North Korea is holding. North Korea is holding 30,000 American soldiers and thousands of dependents hostage in South Korea. Their nuclear weapons can be delivered there, killing all 30,000 plus Americans and hitting the South Korean capitol as well.

They will do that if Trump does what he says or even comes close. Thus, Trump is either humiliated, when they do test a weapon, which means the US is now shown to be unreliable and gutless.

Trump is handing Asia over to China simply because there is no one among his advisors who understands any of this. They are all amateurs out of their depth. Worse still is the new Secretary of State. We will get into that further.

If Trump attacks North Korea, China may well be obligated to respond, defending them. China’s “red line” has changed significantly as America has announced a new arms race and they are now forced to go to war over things that would not have represented that level of threat under Obama. Trump’s mouth has brought this about.

Yes, the Russians need to step in and mediate only because they are professionals. We should hire them. Next:

Syria

Trump was outmaneuvered by Turkey and Russia over the Syrian Kurds. Because he gets his news from Breitbart, Fox and InfoWars, and this is a proven fact, he was unaware:

The Syrian Army is pushing forward to Kurdish lines (upper right) and Lake Assad (r), then south to take Deir Hafer from the rear

• Turkey only went into Syria to fight the Kurds
  • Turkey had always been ISIS in Northern Syria, west of Raqqah. They used a phony “ISIS” as cover for taking territory to keep the Kurds from setting up an independent state that Erdogan sees as a threat to Turkish security. Obama knew this, Trump was never told by Fox and Breitbart, etc.
  • When Turkey announced it would move against the Kurds who are embedded with US Special Forces, he pulled our people back, abandoning the Kurds. This cost us all of our credibility with our only ally and destroyed US policy in Syria permanently.
  • Trump was set up here by Senator McCain and General Votel who planned all of this out, according to sources, to embarrass Trump. There is a “double game” here which we have to watch play out.
  • The Kurds turned to Russia and Syria, turning the US area of interest over to them and establishing Damascus and Russia as the real backers of the Kurds, not the US, leaving the US no fighting force at all. The US can stay with the Kurds, simply because we can’t leave, more as hostages and not as an effective fighting force. We got played.
  • This happened because of two things, failures at the State Department and the White House.
  • Normally the US sends Vice President Joe Biden to Turkey. He is an expert on Middle East affairs and a friend of Erdogan. He has “standing” to push American policy and make assurances which are backed by congressional leadership that respects Biden as a longtime colleague. Current Vice President Mike Pence is a “goes to funerals only” Vice President with no standing, no backing, no background and is expert only on “keeping gays and trannies out of Indiana outhouses.”
  • Worse still is the State Department. We have a Secretary of State who has no standing in the region, isn’t known, has no background and who recently fired anyone who has background or standing. Our entire State Department is run by alt-right bloggers now. He was clueless and is totally useless. Trump wants to defund State for good reason, we have no qualified diplomats, we have no foreign policy, why have a State Department at all?

______________

Share...Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on Tumblr

All content herein is owned by author exclusively. Expressed opinions are not necessarily the views of VT, VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, technicians or Veterans Today Network and its assigns. In addition, all images within this post are the full responsibility of the author and NOT Veterans Today Network.
Legal Notice - Comment Policy

Posted by on March 4, 2017, With 5437 Reads Filed under WarZone. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

42 Responses to "Intel Drop: Trump Blunders in Korea and Syria are Not Survivable"

1. MileHighLife  March 5, 2017 at 10:40 am

Mr. Dean, (I’m not on Facebook so posting here)
    Interesting info in your FB post above regarding Stew and Dean — things I hadn’t heard before. Was always saddened by the “breakup”, especially for Chip, who I figured was “caught in the middle” of the fiasco. Wonder if he’s second guessing that decision now, though hindsight’s 20/20.

I occasionally listen to Webb and recently heard his account of an event that happened to him and his young bride in Texas. Late one night, the story goes, while sleeping, he and his wife were startled by a loud noise in the house, only to find a mad-as-hell 400lb “demon” in his living room causing a ruckus. The demon only left after Stew summoned “Jesus”. Stew was very convincing and I’m sure in his mind this DID happen.

I laugh this off, until I recall Gordon’s story shared in a VT article last year about something he heard from a reliable source — that long ago, a Rothschild was raped by an “entity” — in essence selling his soul for riches.

I admit that I still laugh 🙂

• Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm

MHL: Although Duff’s Rotten-Child story is probably true (confirmed by other sources), Stew didn’t quite get his story straight about Stew getting raped by a demon — it was vice versa. ;-).

• MileHighLife  March 5, 2017 at 4:09 pm

Ha! Regardless of who’s pitching or catching, the thought sends chills!

IF there really is some sort of dimension-traversing demon entity infesting/infecting humanity while feeding on negative vibes, that would explain the history of rampant pedo-probs (satanism?) occurring throughout history up till now. Otherwise, it just doesn’t make sense to most of us. I struggle to believe these type of crimes even exist — though I now know the truth along with a rapidly approaching critical mass.

Perhaps David Icke has been on the right track all along?

• Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 5, 2017 at 8:51 pm

MHL: Although naïve, misled & ‘used’ in many respects, David Icke was/is on the right track (IMHO). But AJ is bought & paid for (allegedly worth +/-US$10 Million). I’ve met them both — but certainly don’t know them well. Duff too — in Syria. Before that? Yes, while working on MH17/370 with Malay intel guys. Duff really is who he says that he is; but you need to listen closely. ;-).

My awakening was 9/11 — in DC. My seminal observation was: “Too many conspiracies, not enough conspirators.” In other words, some Washington insiders were 2-faced — or worse. I knew & worked with some (e.g., Wolfy & Rummy and/or those close to them).

Am also semi-close to ET/NTI stuff, which may explain more than we’d prefer (as per Duff+). IF so, then this may explain Rotten-Child lineage, which may date to Babylonian times (if not earlier).

P.S. No, VT didn’t throw Stew under the bus (or succubus) — it was vice versa. Or at least, he tried. ;-).

• MileHighLife  March 6, 2017 at 6:55 am

Dr Susta,
      Good stuff, I KNEW there was MORE to your story. Thanks for sharing…more please. So, where is MH370/passengers and your thoughts on U.S. Navy William Tompkins’ offerings 😉
      AJ has been exposed for years. Learning of his Stratfor connections years ago and rarely pointing a finger at Israel were enough for me. Regarding Icke, I casually followed his work in the 90’s then dug in deeper after his infamous Arizona Wilder interview and his (then) lone voice in exposing the satanic elite pedo-diddlers. The fact NONE filed a slander suit gave validity to his accusations. The more msm abuse, which was a lot, the more apparent that he was close to “something.” Gifted man — resonated with my gut.

My “awakening”, too, was the 9/11 truth movement around 2011. Pilots for 9/11Truth + Architects & Engineers…were eye-opening along with other “dot connectors.” Then I stumbled upon VT and it was game over for me — asleep no more and forever grateful.

Duff & Deans uniquely skilled, vetted team are the reason I’ve been coming here for several years. Very few others even come close. Duff drives me nuts sometimes only because I know he’s holding back info I’m dying to know, so I occasionally bust balls though usually tongue-in-cheek. Yes, I realize he holds back with good reason — too many lives already lost exposing the freaks.

I was ready to volunteer for Duffs campaign back when he teased us with thoughts of running for POTUS. “Gordie 2020” has a ring to it!

• Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 6, 2017 at 11:52 am

MHL: Thank you. Am working on Duff’s Russiagate stuff today in DC. So, I don’t have much time.

In significant part, Malay intel follows VT. Most good info on MH370 appears to be at VT. Was ready to do a deal with Malay govt. on MH17 & MH370 investigations and to pull Malaysian Air’s chestnuts out of the fire; but someone got to the PM, who let everything languish — to save his own ass.

The Tompkins stuff is mostly congruent with Wilcock & Goode. Friend Michael Salla has also checked it out and says that it’s mostly genuine. Friend Steve Bassett says that Wilcock & Goode are full of themselves. Am still looking for holes in the stories. So far, I’ve found few. Regardless, incredible stuff.

The best stuff on 9/11 is by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell and at VT. Friends Jim Marrs & Webster Tarpley also have good stuff, but theirs is superficial when compared to Farrell & VT. My 2004 hypothesis was “multifactorial controlled demolition.” But Steve Jones’ thermite/thermate stuff is BS. This leaves VT’s micro-nukes stuff & friend Dr. Judy Wood’s exotic weaponry stuff, both of which may have been used.

• MileHighLife  March 6, 2017 at 1:19 pm

Dr Susta,
      Wow, you should write articles for VT — you certainly have the street cred and fit their profile! So much shady stuff with Malaysia it’s obvious there’s more at play…to state the obvious!

I’m short on time too, but had to throw in that I’ve followed Wilcock for years and Goode since he came on the scene. Interesting what you shared as I feel the same, though cautiously. I wonder if Goode’s mind has possibly been compromised by advanced (terrestrial or not) mind control. He appears legit, at least in the sense he believes what he shares, blue orbs to Gonzalez ha! I also follow Dr Salla and Marrs, even Cobra. Linda Moulton Howe seems legit, too. Don’t buy everything they sell, just remain open! Only thing I’m sure of is this there’s a helluva lot more to human history, soul conscience, our existence….everything.

Keep us informed of Russiagate, I’ve yet to have time to read it!

• Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 6, 2017 at 8:03 pm

MHL: Thanks. You may be assuming that I don’t already write article for VT. You’ve seen them.

Trump can still pull his Kosher bacon out of the fire. Just not likely. VT, others & I have been & are willing to help. But: Although Hillary & Co. were dirty, Trump & Co. appear to be even dirtier (if that’s possible).

What I’ve looked for with Wilcock & Goode (and Tompkins etc.) are internal & external inconsistencies between what they say and what I know relatively well to be true. So far, there are few.

What they say is also mostly congruent with what Duff & Preston say — to which I’m relatively new. However, I’ve been following this stuff since the 1950s.

• MileHighLife  March 7, 2017 at 12:56 pm

Dr Susta
      My apologies for not recognizing you! Was always curious of your identity as your comments usually have a tinge of Duff-esque assured confidence, and are rarely challenged aside from trolls or the occasional knucklehead (like me) trying to sift to the bottom through the silt. You can understand why my head spins, even with a few decades of open minded research vested it can be frustrating at times. Then again, there’s many astute folks with much higher pay grades that struggle with these topics, so…

Re: Wilcock/Goode/Tompkins 94 yr old Tompkins’ Navy/engineering career and high clearance are intriguing for obvious reasons, and being from his generation helps in my eyes — when men still cared about character and valor. His interviews seem sincere…then again, doesn’t the Navy sponsor disinfo agent Sorcha Faal along with other nefarious deeds? Wilcock has long claimed of being Edgar Cayce reincarnate, which left me suspicious though my jury’s still out. Corey Goode…I put him there with Max Spiers. That said, evidence Max was murdered are strong for his “getting too close.” Rumors suggest he was working on exposing an elite pedo ring when terminated…imagine that!

Forgive my prying Doc, but doubt I’m alone in saying I’d look forward to hearing that well-sourced Intel on what you “know to be true” if it adds to Dr James offerings? Either way I’m keeping an eye out for you, Sir! 🙂

2. methuselah  March 5, 2017 at 12:43 am

click bait
    turks kept from manbij
    nk bluster

3. Garry Compton  March 4, 2017 at 11:34 pm

Is there not one representative in Washington proposing a Peace Deal between No. and So. Korea – without the US presence or interference ? This War has been ongoing since the day I was born and it should have ended – Peacefully a long time ago. There will be no Peaceful World until the USA decides to leave everyone else alone to amend their own affairs. most the people would agree but those unbalanced ones ,with the money and guns must be disposed of .

4. ayelyahbenjamin  March 4, 2017 at 6:11 pm

“advises the President and leads the country in foreign policy issues” ….. a Foreign Ministry that does not represent or reflect the goodwill of the American people rather represents and reflects the interests of Corporations given status and breath as US citizens, see Citizens United….
    The State Department employs 13,000 in foreign service, 11,000 in civil service 45,000 foreign service local employees at $94.9 Billion (FY 2015)… Foreign “Ministers” are supposed to be in service , with genuine caring to build healthy honest relationships based on common good, in understanding of the true histories of the people and respecting the diversity within nations ….to represent the people of the United States abroad… it only takes One carrying the “art” of diplomacy, an art from the heart, to minister is not administer….the “art” of dealing with people and situations in “a sensitive and effective way” is the true meaning of Diplomacy….$94.9 billion is better spent on domestic infrastructure than a State Department loyal to what no-one is clear, advising the President, dictating nonsense that no American, let alone anyone else can grasp a version of diplomacy not based on reality

• Khalid Talaat  March 4, 2017 at 8:18 pm

Greetings ayelyahbenjamin… you are mixing politics with the elegant art of diplomacy. Hardly the same thing. Mark Twain said: The principle of give and take is the principle of diplomacy–give one and take ten. We need the State Dep. to offset Trump, our bull in the world’s china shop.

5. JohnZ  March 4, 2017 at 3:39 pm

Sending more American troops to Syria and Yemen….what could possibly go wrong with that?
    Uh, well, there’s that little imbroglio a few weeks ago when we lost another Osprey and the entire crew on board. But The fool on the hill claims it was a success. ” Mission Accomplished and all that jazz.
    What was it that Einstein said concerning doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results?
    Bannon needs to be removed from Washington before he makes a fatal mistake, which appears to be very likely to happen.
    Depending on Brietbart, Infowars and Fox Noise for intelligence indicates a lack there of. We already have too many people who continue to do so and look where we’re at.
    I just may have to order another bottle of potassium iodate.

6. Mike Harris  March 4, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Gordon, You credit the quote to the wrong movie, “Their Here” is from the movie “Poltergeist” not “ET”

A minor point, but accuracy matters.

Mike Harris

• Jim W. Dean, Managing Editor  March 4, 2017 at 3:23 pm

You are right Mike, the little girl in ET said “They’re back”. I will fix, and we love our proofers! 🙂

• JohnZ  March 4, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Mike I have a feeling we are dealing with poltergeists in the White House which is rapidly turning into a fun house.

• Gordon Duff, Senior Editor  March 4, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Mike, you know how much it pains me to do this but I have to remind you that I am not Jim Dean.

Have you yet acknowledged that Trump is a disaster? Even poor Jeff Rense is there, watching him eat crow is not fun.

• Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 4, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Mike Harris: Follow Thomas Jefferson’s advice ~ “If you have to eat crow, eat it while it’s young and tender.” Old Crow is fowl tasting — unless you drink it… ;-).

• Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 5, 2017 at 9:58 pm

Emma: See ‘Help Us Obi Wan Kanobi – You’re Our Only Hope’ at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIFJLMyUwrg. Trump? Probably not. Although he was a ‘Hail Mary’ pass for some, if not many.

Hillary? Certainly NOT a ‘Hail Mary’ pass to save the day — except for those who wanted to preserve status quo ‘balance’ (e.g., Duff — who may still be right about this stuff, despite what I’d prefer – 😉 ).

If Hillary was ‘wrong’ (which she was), and if Trump was ‘right’ (which he was not), what’s right and what’s wrong? You don’t know; neither do I. Let’s stay tuned until the next episode… ;-).

What if “we” took out (voted against) the ‘BEST’ most powerful choice? So that “we” could LATER (but soon) eliminate ‘the lesser of two evils’? ;-). Just a thought…

7. Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 4, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Mr. Duff: VT needs to get this info & analysis to McMaster and to MSM &/or Sunday talk shows – ASAP.

Otherwise, it’s 25th Amendment time. Really… Fortunately or unfortunately…

Unfortunately, Congress & Trump’s cabinet are also clueless.

Will this wake them up? I don’t know…

• Khalid Talaat  March 4, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Congress and Trump’s cabinet have only one setting. That is it, unfortunately.

• Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 4, 2017 at 9:36 pm

Khalid: Another possibility is that Trump, Trump’s cabinet & Congress are NOT clueless — namely that they know exactly what they’re doing in paving the path to WW3.

Similar to what happened after 9/11, most/all in Congress, Bush, Obama & Hillary KNEW; but they would not do anything about it. Too many benefits & advantages. Also a third rail of post-9/11 politics.

VT’s rule: “Leave no sacred cows or pigs un-Gored” — Kosher, Halal or Hindu…

8. David Odell  March 4, 2017 at 1:17 pm

The clown bus is giddy over the weapons closet. They will be used , just waiting for a random insult.
    As for Pence, he is a guy whose name literally illustrates his value.

• JohnZ  March 4, 2017 at 3:41 pm

David, note the appearance of “killer klowns” around the country and correlate their appearance whenever Pence is not in the White House.

9. paul becke  March 4, 2017 at 12:41 pm

And Gordon, if The Donald listens to his Uncle Dudley, and calls for you, try to get some more photos of Jacquie Salinas, Executive Director of the VT Cancer Foundation, to post on VT, will you ?

• Gordon Duff, Senior Editor  March 4, 2017 at 1:35 pm

Uncle Dudley doesn’t do charities. I donate money but stay away. I have no idea who the VT Cancer Foundation is other than what I read. They need to account like everyone else, nobody gets a pass.

• JohnZ  March 4, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Most of the cancer charities are bogus anyway, especially the American Cancer Society.

• paul becke  March 5, 2017 at 3:44 am

‘your Uncle Dudley’ is a jocular reference to myself, Gordon, which I picked up from my brother when he was in the royal navy. Sometimes the most serious and profound subjects are best dealt with ironically, but I have felt at times that my sense of humour, sometimes just flippant, as here, is on such occasions, just inappropriate. And I apologise.

• paul becke  March 5, 2017 at 4:04 am

Not that my thought that Trump should try to co-opt you as a primary consultant by whatever means of communication was not serious. Indeed, it was. Just thought I should point that out.

10. paul becke  March 4, 2017 at 12:33 pm

Donald, get Gordie to the White House pronto. As Minister for AANH – Avoiding A Nucular Holocaust. And while you’re about it, stop favouring the short-term profit of the large corporations over full employment and a living wage.

11. Leno  March 4, 2017 at 12:32 pm

Where is the wiretap story?

• Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 4, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Leno: Given what’s happening, it’s very much “back burner”…

• MileHighLife  March 4, 2017 at 4:48 pm

I agree with Leno — thought Trump’s tweets deserved a debunking or validated considering the allegations and ramifications of wiretapping?

While I’m at it…though I’m near certain Alex Jones is a zio-puppet, the fact that AdRoll pulled their advertising from InfoWhores (estimated at $3.3million/annually) simply because they don’t agree with their politics. How the hell is this legal, not censorship?

At that same time Google delisted Mike Adams’ site NaturalNews.com, whiping 140,000 pages of NN at a major cost — which is unprecedented! Though Google later re-listed NN, damage was done. Agree or not with those sites, its Orwellian censorship! What IF it happened here at VT or another site not in line with Googles elitist politics?

Just would’ve liked to see these extraordinary cases addressed by VT 🙂

• Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 4, 2017 at 7:16 pm

MHL: The MSM spent most of today debunking Trump’s distracting Twit-Storm — almost adequately. VT did not need to kill another dead horse — especially when the very-much-alive horse’s ass is still kicking.

Without violating any laws or the First Amendment, AdSense & Google can do anything that they choose to do in pulling ads from AJ and/or in “delisting” Mike Adam’s NaturalNews.com.

VT deals with that type of stuff all the time. No matter how true, how good, or how exclusive the story is, Google will not include VT stories at http://www.News.Google.com — and VT stories are Google down-listed.

If you’d like to write an article on this stuff, then go for it! Talk with the VT editors.

• MileHighLife  March 5, 2017 at 7:20 am

Dr Susta,
      No need to be snarky. The msm attempted to debunk the wiretap story, but obviously remains unresolved as I type. Nice try. Can ALWAYS rely on you to be a VT apologist, and your biased politics saturate the boards here (though not as bad as Sustainable Abundancy 😉 ) Some of us simply want truth without the Left vs Right paradigm. I’m hardly a Republican, in fact didn’t even vote for the first time in a general election since eligible in the 80’s, nor will I ever again in this current system.

What happened to anti-vax Mike Adams site, having 140k pages of HIS work zapped from Google, is unprecedented. You seem to think this mass censorship is okay? Adams is HARDLY alone as this blatant govt-sponsored censorship by Google/Twitter/Facebook (though I’ve never used FB) is poisoning the net. Pro-Trump posts are removed from feeds — proof of these actions are documented by the thousands. You’re okay with that, bro? Really? You’ve admitted that you’ve had posts censored here (me, too) — you cool with that? Of course not.

C’mon, man!

• Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 5, 2017 at 10:05 am

MHL: Although I tend to agree with Mike Adams and disagree with AJ’s fear porn & bluster, and although I disagree with what AdSense & Google did, what they did was not illegal or unconstitutional.

In deleting pro-Trump posts by major (social) media and in Trump’s calling everything he doesn’t like “fake news,” what you are seeing is intentional chaos, conflict, confusion & polarization — the intentional destruction of America.

In addition, Obama certainly did not order any monitoring of Trump & Trump campaign officials. If any of that stuff happened, it may have been a legitimate law enforcement investigation into foreign influence in the 2016 election campaign — allegations that you too have seen at VT.

What you have NOT (yet) seen by Dummycrooks or Republithugs is any official federal investigation into election skewing & rigging by international criminal oligarchs (about which VT has written & investigated).

Yes IMHO, VT sometimes inappropriately deletes comments that certain editors find to be offensive, but that practice is improving. What you don’t see at VT are the enormous quantity of troll-type posts that you see at other sites — which is good.

• MileHighLife  March 5, 2017 at 10:54 am

Dr Susta
      “If any of that stuff happened, it may have been a legitimate law enforcement investigation into foreign influence in the 2016 election campaign”

It’s only legitimate/legal to wiretap ANY American, POTUS or not, with a warrant singned by a judge.

The rest you pointed out, as usual, we can agree on 🙂

• Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 5, 2017 at 12:41 pm

MHL: Correct. But the FISA court probably has a standing warrant for monitoring the Russians — which might have scooped up Trump, Trump campaign officials and Trump surrogates in monitoring their conversations with Russian & other criminal oligarchs trying to influence elections.

Regardless, Trump’s tweets about Obama himself ordering the monitoring of Trump & Co. in Trump Tower during the election campaign are vintage & distracting BS.

• MileHighLife  March 5, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Well I’m hearing compelling evidence from other sources suggesting an O-indictment is nigh. Guess we’ll see how this plays out, it’s still early.

BTW WWIII has already begun in cyberspace and the long awaited economic collapse is likely very near. Gonna be an interesting Spring one way or another…

• Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 5, 2017 at 10:28 pm

MHL: If Obama and/or Hillary get indicted with “probable cause” for crime/s, then good. Really.

If an indictment is just a ploy to save Trump’s ass, then not so good — actually bad.

Same for a Trump assassination — not good. P.S. BTW, I agree with your ‘BTW.’ ;-).

• Dr. Abu-Bakr Susta  March 6, 2017 at 12:03 pm

MHL & Leno: For more info on what you asked, see Duff’s “Russiagate II” article and Jim Dean’s interview.