Notice: It is necessary for public health and because the many nuclear reactors are venting
radioactive gases and steam at nights and on weekends that all residents must stay inside
at nights and on weekends. Especially hard hit are the cities listed in YRTW ELE.
See the latest Your Radiation This Week for the most recent list of contaminated cities.
Good Day! This is “Your Radiation This Week ” for the past 2 weeks. These are the recorded Total Gamma Radiation in CPM and Sievert measured highs that affected people around the United States.
YRTW ELE is published every two weeks on Saturday. ELE is an acronym for “Extinction Level Event.” The amount of Rad in the air now Dooms Humanity to a relatively quick Extinction; Done In by our own war toys, how moronic is that! I can’t say it any plainer than that. The next publication dates are May 6 and May 20, 2017 on the Road to Extinction.
Table of Poisoned American Cities – Total Gamma Radiation
CPM and nanoSieverts by City and State
# CPM, CITY STATE # nSv/Hr 10,933 CPM, ColoradoSprgs CO. - 9,558 CPM, Raleigh, NC. - 9,293 CPM, Spokane, WA. - 8,848 CPM, Portland, ME. - 8,775 CPM, Little Rock, AR. - 8,335 CPM, Navajo Lake, NM. - 8,174 CPM, Denver, CO. - 8,017 CPM, Kearney, NE. 202 nSv/Hr 7,997 CPM, Yuma, AZ. - 7,995 CPM, Riverside, CA. - 7,897 CPM, Worcester, MA. 99 nSv/Hr 7,797 CPM, Pierre, SD. - 7,688 CPM, Fresno, CA. - 7,603 CPM, Idaho Falls, ID. - 7,503 CPM, Tucson, AZ. - 7,468 CPM, San Diego, CA. 114 nSv/Hr 7,465 CPM, Bakersfield, CA. - 7,368 CPM, Anaheim, CA. - 7,362 CPM, Casper, WY. - 7,341 CPM, Augusta, GA. - 7,289 CPM, Louisville, KY. - 7,121 CPM, Atlanta, GA. - 7,114 CPM, El Paso, TX. - 6,807 CPM, Pittsburgh, PA. - 6,782 CPM, Los Angeles, CA. 81 nSv/Hr 6,749 CPM, Bismarck, ND. - 6,710 CPM, Grand Junction, CO. - 6,672 CPM, Boston, MA. - 6,669 CPM, Concord, NH. - 6,666 CPM, Harrisonburg, VA - 6,663 CPM, Kansas City, KS. - 6,625 CPM, Mason City, IA. - 6,569 CPM, San Bernardino, CA. - 6,530 CPM, Rochester, NY. 76 nSv/Hr 6,458 CPM, Phoenix, AZ. 96 nSv/Hr 6,371 CPM, Cleveland, OH. - 6,352 CPM, Champaign, IL. - 6,189 CPM, Dodge City, KS. - 6,086 CPM, Shawano, WI. - 6,065 CPM, Laredo, TX. - 6,050 CPM, Rapid City, SD. - 5,997 CPM, Tulsa, OK. - 5,953 CPM, Reno, NV. - 5,928 CPM, Hartford, CT. - 5,886 CPM, Wichita, KS. - 5,877 CPM, Billings, MT. - 5,861 CPM, Virgina Beach, VA. - 5,858 CPM, Charleston, WV. - 5,754 CPM, Providence, RI. - 5,751 CPM, Richland, WA. 87 nSv/Hr 5,744 CPM, Corpus Christi, TX. - 5,714 CPM, Boise, ID. - 5,697 CPM, Omaha, NE. 127 nSv/Hr 5,656 CPM, Lincoln, NE. - 5,641 CPM, Detroit, MI. - 5,640 CPM, Oklahoma City, OK. - 5,601 CPM, Shreveport, LA. - 5,499 CPM, Albuquerque, NM. - 5,477 CPM, New York City, NY. 68 nSv/Hr 5,455 CPM, Madison, WI. - 5,441 CPM, Tallahassee, FL. 65 nSv/Hr 5,376 CPM, Des Moines, IA. - 5,331 CPM, Salt Lake City, UT. - 5,203 CPM, Lexington, KY. - 5,020 CPM, Ft Worth, TX. 5,013 CPM, Ft Smith, AR. - 4,896 CPM, Lockport, NY. 4,889 CPM, Memphis, TN. - 4,836 CPM, Duluth, MN. - 4,786 CPM, Richmond, VA. - 4,747 CPM, Amarillo, TX. - 4,625 CPM, Montgomery, AL. 62 nSv/Hr 4,528 CPM, St George, UT. - 4,477 CPM, Dallas, TX. 60 nSv/Hr 4,433 CPM, Birmingham, AL. 53 nSv/Hr 4,423 CPM, Indianopolis, IN. - 4,408 CPM, San Francisco, CA. - 4,388 CPM, Aurora, IL. - 4,340 CPM, Burlington, VT. 63 nSv/Hr 4,320 CPM, Knoxville, TN. - 4,314 CPM, Carlsbad, NM. - 4,311 CPM, Philadelphia, PA. 57 nSv/Hr 4,252 CPM, Chicago, IL. 60 nSv/Hr 4,142 CPM, Paducah, KY. - 4,092 CPM, Houston, TX. 53 nSv/Hr 3,868 CPM, Nashville, TN. - 3,867 CPM, Eureka, CA. - 3,823 CPM, Miami, FL. - 3,691 CPM, San Jose, CA. 51 nSv/Hr 3,509 CPM, Baton Rouge, LA. 45 nSv/Hr 3,491 CPM, St. Louis, MO. 58 nSv/Hr 3,314 CPM, Yaphank, NY. 46 nSv/Hr 3,111 CPM, Anchorage, MIA AK. 55 nSv/Hr 2,928 CPM, Tampa, FL. 37 nSv/Hr 2,867 CPM, San Antonio, TX. 53 nSv/Hr 2,675 CPM, Washington, D.C. 49 nSv/Hr 2,018 CPM, Fairbanks, AK. 42 nSv/Hr Park, Tokyo, JP 56 nSv/Hr
Fukushima Liability set by Japanese Court
What? Sue TEPCO and the Government of Japan over Fukushima Daiichi … and Win! Incredible! You bet your bottom dollar!
Lead Attorney Katsuyoshi Suzuki is the Super Lawyer who beat the combined forces the Tokyo Electric Power Company [TEPCO,] a huge corporation and the Japanese government. He and the legal team are to be applauded world wide.
The District Court ordered “the two to pay damages totaling ¥38.55 million to 62 of 137 plaintiffs from 45 households located near the plant, which suffered a triple meltdown caused by the tsunami, awarding ¥70,000 to ¥3.5 million in compensation to each plaintiff.”
As one person wryly observed “it’s a judgement against a shell company and a bankrupt extinct-ed country. So what? there is nothing there.”
As they say, we will see what happens. The Japan Times said “In first, the ruling was the first of 30 similar class-action suits filed nationwide involving more than 10,000 plaintiffs.”
YRTW ELE readers can read the Japan Times article “In First, Government and TEPCO Found Liable for Fukushima Disaster.” Anyone can lookup the case on my Soc Media accounts. See under “Resources” below.
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there.
- Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses
- Your Radiation This Week channel on YouTube.com
- Follow Bob Nichols on Blog, Twitter and Nichols on Nuclear playlist on YouTube now
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2017: Reproduce and distribute. Give full attribution to Bob Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sources and Notes
- The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA. Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder.
- The EPA based reporting of NETC, an LLC.
- These stations’ Radiation equals Total Gamma Radiation. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations.
CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute or CPM. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation This Week’ Apr 3, 2015.
- Radiation destruction of chitin, IAEA, by Ershov, B.G.; Sukhov, N.L.; Nud’ga, L.A.; Baklagina, Yu.G.; Kozhevnikova, L.G.; Petropavlovskii, G.A. (Institute of Physical Chemistry, Moscow (Russian Federation)
- “Plutonium Air” by Dr Paolo Scampa, AIPRI Blog, Aug 19, 2016,
- “Radioactive Fertilizer,” AIPRI by Dr Paolo Scampa, September 23, 2016, AIPRI: Les engrais radioactifs,
- “Texas has highest maternal mortality rate in developed world, study finds,” By ABBY GOODNOUGH OCT. 19, 2016,
- EPA Proposal Allows Radiation Exposure in Drinking Water Equivalent to 250 Chest X-Rays a Year
“Forty-five (45) years later, the Nuclear States officially raise the amounts of “permitted radiation levels” by hundreds and sometimes thousands of times to maintain the utter and absolute dominance of the Nuclear State over everything, everywhere, for all time. No tolerance given.”
- “Baghdad” by Dr. Paolo Scampa, AIPRI, Saturday 12 November 2016 http://aipri.blogspot.it/2016/11/bagdad.html
- “News Release, New Aerial Survey Identifies More Than 100 Million Dead Trees in California,” USDA Office of Communications, “This brings the total number of dead trees since 2010 to over 102 million,”
- Caribou herd in Alaska suffering from mysterious decline, November 30, 2016, Noel Kirkpatrick, MNN Mother Nature Network, “The Central Arctic caribou herd in Alaska is experiencing a “steep decline” in its population, and scientists are researching the reasons why.”
- “Facing a Dying Nation,” a line from the 1979 Tribal Rock Musical HAIR. A scene with “Facing a Dying Nation” starring Treat Williams from the movie is here: The character Pfc. Berger is KIA in Vietnam in 1968. Or YouRepeat.com
- It is Eugen Wigner’s name as a Verb. It’s about all things Wignerized. See Notes on Your Radiation This Week No. 69 and 70
- sie·vert, ˈsēvərt/, noun Physics, noun: sievert; plural noun: sieverts; symbol: Sv, the SI unit of dose equivalent (the biological effect of ionizing radiation), equal to an effective dose of a joule of energy per kilogram of recipient mass. Google: Sievert
- Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses, https://eidr.ecohealthalliance.org/event-map
- “In first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,” by Daisuke Kikuchi, “Maebashi, Gunma Pref. In first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,” http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/03/17/national/crime-legal/first-government-tepco-found-liable-fukushima-disaster/
- Uranium Stocks, “Westinghouse Files for Bankruptcy, in Blow to Nuclear Power,” Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 10:04PM, “Westinghouse Electric Company, which helped drive the development of nuclear energy and the electric grid itself, filed for bankruptcy protection on Wednesday, casting a shadow over the global nuclear industry...” http://www.uranium-stocks.net/home/westinghouse-files-for-bankruptcy-in-blow-to-nuclear-power.html
- Black Star shows tracks of Alpha particles in an Apes lung much like yours. Robert Del Tredici, At Work in the Fields of the Bomb , plate 39.
Bob is a long-standing senior fellow with VT Foreign Policy since 2010. He is also a Project Censored Award winner, a former correspondent for the San Francisco Bay View newspaper, and a frequent contributor to various online publications.
He reports on war, politics, and the two nuclear weapons labs in the Bay Area. Nichols is writing a book based on 20 years of nuclear war in Central Asia. He is a former employee of an Army Ammunition Plant.
You are encouraged to write Nichols at email@example.com –