Monday night, during an Ariana Grande concert in the city of Manchester in northern England, a bomb blast occurred inside the venue. Initial reports say 19 are dead, another 50 injured.
Details are still sketchy but the finger of blame is being pointed at a suicide bomber.
We always try to avoid speculation, especially when we still know so little, but here is a quick summation of our initial thoughts:
- Manchester is Britain’s ‘second city’ (although Birmingham may argue that point) and is the second most high-profile target after London
- Manchester has a very large Muslim population
- The timing of this attack, two weeks out from the British general election is likely significant
- Prime Minister Theresa May has stated that, should she win the election, she will use British armed forces to fight Islamic terrorism in Syria
- Literally before every single Youtube video I have watched in the last week, I have had to sit through a Conservative election campaign advert that is composed of clips of Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn making anti-war, anti-military statements such as Britain should leave NATO, Britain should not get involved in more wars etc. before flashing up in very bold text that Corbyn would be too risky for Britain’s safety.
- We have been expecting a false flag terror attack of some kind to be carried out in the near future, to justify Trump’s escalation of US involvement in Syria and perhaps start a war before he can be impeached. This bombing in Manchester may be part of this agenda.
- Rita Katz of Zionist fake news propaganda outlet SITE (notorious for ‘finding’ most of the ISIS head chopping videos) was talking about this incident shortly after it happened and claiming that ISIS were ‘celebrating’ this attack online, Whenever this woman pops her head up, be very, very suspicious, If she says this was an ISIS terror attack, we should take it as a big clue that it was nothing of the sort and was most likely a false flag intended to be blamed on ISIS in order to further a nefarious Zionist agenda.