Watch False Flag Weekly News above – click HERE for story links
Have false flags been so thoroughly exposed that they no longer work? That is the lesson of yesterday’s British elections, which delivered a stinging rebuke to incumbent PM Theresa May, and a high-octane boost to 9/11-truth-supporting anti-Zionist challenger Jeremy Corbyn.
For the second year in a row, Britain held critically-important elections in June. For the second year in a row, those elections were preceded by one or more false flags designed to terrorize voters and stampede them into the Establishment camp. And for the second year in a row, the voters rebelled.
Last year it was Brexit, preceded by the Jo Cox false flag “murder by a crazy pro-Brexit fanatic.” This year it was general elections, preceded by a series of false flags attributed to “ISIS-inspired Muslim fanatics.”
The question of whether last year’s Jo Cox murder was a false flag was hotly debated before the Brexit vote, with the right wing (generally more pro-Brexit) voters leaning in favor of that thesis. This year’s Manchester and London attacks also inspired heated debate across Britain concerning the false flag thesis, with left-wing Corbyn supporters leaning toward the false flag interpretation.
So the whole British political spectrum, from left to right, now features so many people who are cognizant of the Elite’s bloody manipulative spectacles that the bad guys can’t seem to get away with it any longer. For the second year in a row, the false-flagging establishment lost.
My VT colleague Ian Greenhalgh notes:
We have only four degrees of separation between Israel and the London attackers
- IDC Herliza (Mossad training centre)
- ICSR in London (main centre for ‘expertise’ on combatting Islamic terrorism, IDC is one of four financiers of the ICSR)
- Ahmad Musa Jibril (Muslim hate preacher in Dearborn, MI, whose entire mythos/legend is based on ICSR reports)
- London attackers were ‘radicalised’ by Jibril via his online preachings bingo, there, in a nutshell is the Israeli ‘Islamic Terror’ operation from top to bottom
In this week’s False Flag Weekly News (scroll all the way up to watch) we covered a slew of stories analyzing the British “false flag fail” including:
- Jeremy Corbyn is now odds-on favourite to become next prime minister – did FFWN help Theresa May’s false flags backfire?
- London Bridge false flag alert – even CNN says “psy-op”
- Dundee independence campaigner defends posts suggesting terror attacks may have been ‘false flag’
- Nafeez Ahmed: ISIS recruiter who radicalised London Bridge attackers was protected by MI5
- Jeremy Corbyn defends banned vicar Sizer who suggested Israel was behind 9/11
Is False Flag Weekly News becoming a serious thorn in the side of the Establishment? I would like to think so. Maybe that’s why we’re getting so much pushback:
- Prof. Hall suspended from his university
- My GoFundMe database nuked
- Censored at the Left Forum
And so on…
Will Jeremy Corbyn eventually gain power in the UK and become an even more serious thorn in the Establishment’s side? I hope so, and am praying for his success…and his safety.
Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist is one of America’s best-known critics of the War on Terror.
He is the host of TRUTH JIHAD RADIO; a hard-driving weekly radio show funded by listener subscriptions at Substack and the weekly news roundup FALSE FLAG WEEKLY NEWS (FFWN).
He also has appeared many times on Fox, CNN, PBS, and other broadcast outlets, and has inspired feature stories and op-eds in the New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor, the Chicago Tribune, and other leading publications.
Dr. Barrett has taught at colleges and universities in San Francisco, Paris, and Wisconsin; where he ran for Congress in 2008. He currently works as a nonprofit organizer, author, and talk radio host.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Comments are closed.