Clearing the Alien Agenda, Naturally

Some individuals within the US Department of Defense may be working on an Alien Agenda that is counter to Humans which may also be connected to Israel and Technocrats

Sun clears alien agenda

Photo courtesy of NASA

After the nearly dying the other day, I have spent some time clearing my energy, and I discovered something, so I wanted to share it as a possible solution to we may be facing, an alien agenda, that is very possibly operating counter to humanity on the planet. It is up to you to look at it, feel it, understand it and try this solution. The solution is very natural and earth based for meditation and clearing. It is quite simply connecting your higher-self/consciousness from your 6th and 7th chakra to the sun, our sun, not some external realm or reality, that is externally created, that may be trap for you to fall into. To connect you use visualization and imagine a golden cord from the region in your body to what ever it is you want to connect to, and be careful with it, use Divine Intent. I found those words so useful when you feel it on any occasion to help me overcome an obstacle or achieve a goal or positive objective.

For possibly thousands of years, we have been programmed with false beliefs that quite possibly serve this alien agenda that is operating against humanity. Many people work with the chakra system of the body and attempt to connect to higher realms/realities including those who work the Kabbalah.

What I have discovered, is that those higher realms are managed potentially by off- worlders. Those off-worlders, when you connect to their points, have awareness of what ever it is that you are clearing which may be fine, if you are revoking agreements with that particular group. More information on revoking agreements, you can see this here.  I was uncomfortable with some of the verbiage so I changed it, here is my version of revoking agreements, feel free to augment it as you feel it change for you. Then when I got through with the agreements, I started working with the Galactic Central Sun to clear some negative, old energy, I felt with Cobra’s group

After I completed that, the connection was no longer valid, so then I started connecting with my 6th and 7th chakra to the earth. I sent a lot of negative energy to the earth for transmutation until it seemed full energetically, so then I felt the earth direct me to the sun, our sun, not some false etheric level of God, etc. The real higher connection for humans seems to be the sun.

Girl Connected

A Silly Diagram

So, I went outside and connected to the earth with my feet and first chakra, this forms what looks like a tree with roots, then I connected to the sun with my 6th and 7th chakra.  It became clear that this was our natural connection, and not the one that is handed to us for us to follow. It is also scientific in a way because we are localized physical energy, operating in a physical reality, which is what “spiritual people” tend to ignore. They are always looking for a connection to what is “out there” when in reality, the connection is right here in our physical world. It is natural, and we are part of nature. We can connect to nature. We do not need to disappear from the planet, become “spirit” – we are physical beings here to do physical work and “ascension” and all of this prophesy myth and legend is false. We should be working towards advancing ourselves physically towards and evolved world – sustainability, connection with nature and all that is around us, instead we are sending ourselves away into a false world – one filled with technology that is counter to nature and our natural abilities. Our natural connections will help us to be equal with any off-worlders and stand side by side with them, if they are friendly, rather than being controlled by any external agenda.

It is no surprise that we have been handed this myth and legend, false spirituality potentially based on an alien agenda to control humanity. When thinking about the “old religions,” the people were very connected to the sun. The sun gave the people power. The people gave the sun power through their connection.  The sun is our life. In the past, the sun was humanity’s connection to each other that enabled everyone to be found and connected. By creating the myths and legends, the possible alien agenda, took away our sun’s power, our power and our power to connect to each other.

This something to consider and try for yourself. Have fun with it. We need to save ourselves, our planet and our sun.

Share...Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on Tumblr

All content herein is owned by author exclusively. Some content may be satirical in nature. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, technicians or Veterans Today Network and its assigns. In addition, all images within are full responsibility of author and NOT Veterans Today Network.
Legal Notice - Comment Policy

Posted by on June 12, 2017, With 5927 Reads Filed under Investigations. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

11 Responses to "Clearing the Alien Agenda, Naturally"

1. Tony Davis  June 28, 2017 at 10:46 pm

I am embarrassed to have been reading this nonsense ( actually bovine scatology ). Did I accidentally go through a time warp and find myself in 1960’s Berkeley Ca ?? Maybe I should spend more time reading books from my old professor Peter Dale Scott or a bestseller like David Talbot’s “The Devil’s Chessboard”. Come on VT !!! Get real.

2. almostvoid  June 15, 2017 at 2:59 am

chakra chunder this. the kabbabhla[sic] is not a shish-kebab but a red herring. deigned to keep us off balance, preoccupied and suitably deluded. thinking there is some sort of inner spiritual progress
    in fact there is nothing. that is the prevalent reality of the soul/spirit/geist mind-state of any individual
    as for aliens. I welcome them. Given what humans are. Barely sentient. And even then.
    so please. drop the new age obscurantism
    get real
    go void

3. SaveTheRepublic  June 13, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Nah, it’s just the Sabbatean-Frankist messiah cult.

4. Hereticdrummer  June 13, 2017 at 3:05 pm

Ann, you almost died the other day? Do you mean that literally? In your photo, you look so healthy. What the Hell happened? What did you almost die of? (There is no death, just transition).

5. ayelyahbenjamin  June 12, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Do not fail to see that many who come together here rallied around and held you in safety in their hearts and will upon hearing your distress…you may never know how many…that is unseen….. then in the right space and when you are open to it, as like a rush you feel it…therefore do not give all the glory to the sun and discount something far more powerful and meaningful

6. StanDelCarloDC  June 12, 2017 at 8:25 pm

The electric universe, the electric sun, the electric sky and the big snapping cracking electric sound that leaves your brow permanenly lit.
    Let it happen again when are ready and don’t get scared this time.

7. hatch  June 12, 2017 at 6:18 pm

Its debatable whether the path outlined by the author can be considered a valid way to enlightenment, in the same way as me making up my own path as i go along would be. The master doesn’t use worldly intellect -you mean reason and logic? Also debatable.
    There are many paths that lead to the truth and many that don’t. Just ‘being’ a path doesn’t mean it leads to truth. Making some critical points of assertions in the article that don’t really have any grounding doesn’t equate to arguing over paths to truth, it simply remains as making critical points over assertions made in the article. Not sure how democracy fits in here.

8. Eduardo  June 12, 2017 at 5:06 pm

Ann, becoming one includes all and everything of creation. And yes, all one needs is oneself an open heart and mind.
    I feel like an alien in this corrupt world of ours and today’s dismantled humanity is not my favourite kind of species I like to be part of even though I am in this dream of life.

• FreeDom4All  June 16, 2017 at 10:53 am

EDUARDO ~ Spot on !!!

Expressed so … Eloquent & Truthful ~

& Sharing Wisdom of Such …

Continue your “LightWork” … so vital at this time;
      As we “Love”, “Are Love” & “Give Love”
      sharing The Light as we continue to
      raise the vibration for/of “Mother Sophia”
      & Humanity …

! Selamat Gajun, Selamat Ja !
      Namaste
      Abundant Love, Light & Blessings

One Love Brother 🖤

9. hatch  June 12, 2017 at 4:54 pm

What hippy nonsense. We are spiritual beings, as Yoda says, not physical beings. The spirit, or metaphysical realities are ‘out there’ and beyond reach for this writer due to the absence of ‘union with Him’ ie gnosis. She is veiled from the (true) ‘sun of gnosis (by the clouds of created things’)
    The (true spiritual) ‘sun’ that aspirants seek to connect themselves with is the guru, the sheikh, the spiritual master/Saint. Not the sun up in the sky.
    This is spiritual disinformation. Sounds similar to Icke, where he leads people astray with his theosophical society inspired so called ‘spirituality’. The Theosophists (pseudo initiates) were inspired by the ‘awlya ash-shaytaan’ (the counter initiates) -see Guenon.

• Eduardo  June 12, 2017 at 5:27 pm

Spiritual beings arguing about their origin or way to enlightenment? The master who knows all teaches his students with an open heart and does not argue in worldly intellect. If one awakes with the help of a belief or a different path the result will be one and the same. To understand that only one path exists to truth is like to believe in the God of Israel as a goyim. To ridicule ones path that differs from ones own experience is very common in this physical world and has nothing to do with spirituality at all. It is called “democracy” and has led us to where we are.
      There is only one creation – with a great diversity. Embrace all and judge only yourself hatch.