Nichols on Nuclear Videos for You
Table of Poisoned American Cities
Total Gamma Radiation
CPM and nanoSieverts by City and State
[table id=73 /]
Good Day! This is “Your Radiation This Week ” for the past 2 weeks. These are the recorded Total Gamma Radiation in CPM and Sievert measured highs that affected people around the United States.
Watch for: Coming up soon. Trying to have kids? The Fertility Rate in the States is Clobbered by the unrelenting Rads attack on Sperm and Eggs, not to mention Zygotes and Fetuses.
YRTW ELE is published every two weeks on Saturday. ELE is an acronym for “Extinction Level Event.” The amount of Rad in the air now Dooms Humanity to a relatively quick Extinction; Done In by our own war toys, how moronic is that! I can’t say it any plainer than that. The next publication dates are July 29 and August 12, 2017 on the Road to Extinction.
YRTW ELE Naming Convention. The “X” Series YRTW articles are EPA hourly radiation readings prior to 2015. The Rads are cumulative in effect. As the isotopes decay, the Rad Lethality increases. Continue to #DodgeTheRads
Notice: It is necessary for public health and because the many nuclear reactors are venting radioactive gases and steam at nights and on weekends so that all residents must stay inside at nights and on weekends. Especially hard hit are the cities listed in YRTW ELE. See the latest Your Radiation This Week for the most recent list of reporting contaminated cities.
The Table of Poisoned American Cities is changed. A new Column labeled “Tokyo Equivalent Rads” is added. The acronym is designated TER, the plural is written TERs. One TER is defined as the nSv/Hour measurement at the Rad monitor in Metropolitan Toneri Park in Tokyo, Japan.
The Tokyo nSv/Hour Rad reading gives you an instant and direct comparison in your city and the Rad Monitor in Metropolitan Toneri Park in Tokyo, Japan. Don’t have a nanoSievert EPA Rad Monitor? Tell your Mayor to get one!
If your city does possess a nanoSievert monitor, your city is most likely more radioactive than Tokyo, Japan; and Japan was atomic Bombed twice in WWII. Radiation hotter than Tokyo? Something is wayyyy not right with this picture!
Example: Today One TER = 41 nSv/Hour. The Kearney, Nebraska EPA Radiation monitor shows a reading of 366 nSv/Hour. 366/41 = 8.9 TERs; or Kearney, Nebraska is 8.9 Times More Radioactive than Tokyo, Japan. Bummer, That is totally not Cool.
Kearney, Nebraska is 8.9 Times More Radioactive than Tokyo, Japan. Bummer, That is totally not Cool.
Colorado Springs’ 54 week Total
Colorado Springs’ cumulative Gamma Rad for the past 54 weeks is: 77,259,320 CPM. That says it all. I have no other comment, it stands alone.
Detroit’s 54 Week Total
One notable fact point about radioactive isotopes is that the radiation absorbed by humans, and other things, is cumulative. That means the Rad grows as a result of additions. The Rad you got last week or last year, or before, is still with you.
That is pretty daunting for people in Detroit and their dogs, of course. The cumulative Rad for Detroit for the past 54 weeks is 34,872,358 CPM. That’s a Bummer.
That is thirty-four million, eight hundred seventy-two thousand, three hundred fifty-eight CPM for Detroit in the previous 54 weeks ending July 1, 2017.
Amarillo and Points East and North East
It was the 5th of June in 2017 in Amarillo town down in Texas and the Total Gamma Radiation soared from 3,000 CPM to over 9,000 CPM in just hours.
Amarillo has endured 39,053,762 CPM in the past 54 weeks total. I don’t see how they can bear it.
That is thirty-nine million, fifty-three thousand, seven hundred sixty-two CPM for Amarillo, Texas. That’s a bunch of radiation for 54 weeks ending June 17, 2017.
There will be no word of warning on the radiation exposure since Amarillo is the current US hub for nuclear weapons assembly, maintenance and repair. In a few years it will be a National Sacrifice Zone, like the others.
All I can say now is “Those poor civilians? God help them, they are in the Rad.”
It is very possible Amarillo, Texas will be the cursed successor to Hanford and Rocky Flats nuclear disasters, along with St Louis, MO and Carlsbad, NM.
The US Nuclear Security teams have a habit of blowing up and destroying enemy nuclear services. The US did so at Mayak, Russia.
It is arguable that the hundreds of fires at Hanford and Rocky Flats were just the Red Team getting some payback. All this nuclear spook stuff has “plausible deniability,” of course. Make Your best guess.
Rad Readings Source: RadNet, A Directorate of the US EPA. Amarillo, TX Total Gamma Radiation was about 3,000 CPM at 03:58 Hours on June 5, 2017 and about 9,300 CPM at 13:00 [1:00PM, June 5, 2017.]
I’ll keep you advised. Watch for my updates in Veterans Today filed under the ironic VT Category: Life. This is Bob Nichols reporting.
Dr. Paolo Scampa on a 120kt Nuclear Detonation
The 120 kiloton detonation takes only 600 nanoseconds. Here Dr. Scampa describes it in only 195 words.
“An atomic bomb 120 Kt develops energy 502.08 thousand billion Joules obtained by paperless (m = E / c2) 5,016E14 Joules / (299 792 458 m / s2) = 5.58 g of material or even more simply 120 Kt * 0.0465 gr / Kt = 5,58 gr material. This digitization occurs with almost simultaneous fission 17.33 million billion billion atoms (1,733E25) contained in 6.88 kg of Pu239 (1,733E25 atoms / (6,0221415E + 23/239) atoms / gr = 6.88 kg). The rapid reaction divergent chain that leads to this explosion is accomplished in less than 600 nanoseconds and occupies about 59 neutron generations assuming that each fission emits on average 2.7 neutrons. A colossal radioactivity 4 million billion billion Becquerel (Bq 4,00E24 corresponding to 108,000 billion Curie) ensues while the temperature of the load can be up to 100 million degrees centigrade. (The initial radioactivity of the nuclear charge overdrive dizzily at time zero to 46.85 billion times if it is to Pu 239 738.22 thousand billion times the case of U235.) A such atomic explosion 120 Kt produced a fireball of about 745 meters in diameter. * 54.86 m (120 Kt0,4) * 2 = 744.71.”
by Dr. Paolo Scampa
Translated from French by Google. The original appeared in the AIPRI Blog here. (19)
Fukushima Liability set by Japanese Court
What? Sue TEPCO and the Government of Japan over Fukushima Daiichi … and Win! Incredible! You bet your bottom dollar!
Lead Attorney Katsuyoshi Suzuki is the Super Lawyer who beat the combined forces the Tokyo Electric Power Company [TEPCO,] a huge corporation and the Japanese government. He and the legal team are to be applauded world wide.
The District Court ordered “the two to pay damages totaling ¥38.55 million to 62 of 137 plaintiffs from 45 households located near the plant, which suffered a triple meltdown caused by the tsunami, awarding ¥70,000 to ¥3.5 million in compensation to each plaintiff.”
As one person wryly observed “it’s a judgement against a shell company and a bankrupt extinct-ed country. So what? there is nothing there.”
As they say, we will see what happens. The Japan Times said “In first, the ruling was the first of 30 similar class-action suits filed nationwide involving more than 10,000 plaintiffs.”
YRTW ELE readers can read the Japan Times article “In First, Government and TEPCO Found Liable for Fukushima Disaster.” Anyone can lookup the case on my Soc Media accounts. See under “Resources” below.
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there.
- Full List of NICHOLS ON NUCLEAR Videos
- Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses
- Your Radiation This Week channel on YouTube.com
- Follow Bob Nichols on Blog, Twitter and Nichols on Nuclear playlist on YouTube now
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2017: Reproduce and distribute. Give full attribution to Bob Nichols at [email protected]
Sources, Notes and Recommended Readings
- The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA. Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder.
- The EPA based reporting of NETC, an LLC.
- These stations’ Radiation equals Total Gamma Radiation. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations.
CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute or CPM. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation This Week’ Apr 3, 2015.
- Radiation destruction of chitin, IAEA, by Ershov, B.G.; Sukhov, N.L.; Nud’ga, L.A.; Baklagina, Yu.G.; Kozhevnikova, L.G.; Petropavlovskii, G.A. (Institute of Physical Chemistry, Moscow (Russian Federation)
- “Plutonium Air” by Dr Paolo Scampa, AIPRI Blog, Aug 19, 2016,
- “Radioactive Fertilizer,” AIPRI by Dr Paolo Scampa, September 23, 2016, AIPRI: Les engrais radioactifs,
- “Texas has highest maternal mortality rate in developed world, study finds,” By ABBY GOODNOUGH OCT. 19, 2016,
- EPA Proposal Allows Radiation Exposure in Drinking Water Equivalent to 250 Chest X-Rays a Year
“Forty-five (45) years later, the Nuclear States officially raise the amounts of “permitted radiation levels” by hundreds and sometimes thousands of times to maintain the utter and absolute dominance of the Nuclear State over everything, everywhere, for all time. No tolerance given.”
- “Baghdad” by Dr. Paolo Scampa, AIPRI, Saturday 12 November 2016
- “News Release, New Aerial Survey Identifies More Than 100 Million Dead Trees in California,” USDA Office of Communications, “This brings the total number of dead trees since 2010 to over 102 million,”
- Caribou herd in Alaska suffering from mysterious decline, November 30, 2016, Noel Kirkpatrick, MNN Mother Nature Network, “The Central Arctic caribou herd in Alaska is experiencing a “steep decline” in its population, and scientists are researching the reasons why.”
- “Facing a Dying Nation,” a line from the 1979 Tribal Rock Musical HAIR. A scene with “Facing a Dying Nation” starring Treat Williams from the movie is here: The character Pfc. Berger is KIA in Vietnam in 1968. Or YouRepeat.com
- It is Eugen Wigner’s name as a Verb. It’s about all things Wignerized. See Notes on Your Radiation This Week No. 69 and 70
- sie·vert, ˈsēvərt/, noun Physics, noun: sievert; plural noun: sieverts; symbol: Sv, the SI unit of dose equivalent (the biological effect of ionizing radiation), equal to an effective dose of a joule of energy per kilogram of recipient mass. Google: Sievert
- Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses, https://eidr.ecohealthalliance.org/event-map
- “In first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,” by Daisuke Kikuchi, “Maebashi, Gunma Pref. In first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,”
- Uranium Stocks, “Westinghouse Files for Bankruptcy, in Blow to Nuclear Power,” Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 10:04PM, “Westinghouse Electric Company, which helped drive the development of nuclear energy and the electric grid itself, filed for bankruptcy protection on Wednesday, casting a shadow over the global nuclear industry.
- Black Star shows tracks of Alpha particles in an Apes lung much like yours. Plutonium particle in lung tissue: “The black star in the middle of this picture shows the tracks made by alpha rays emitted from a particle of plutonium-239 in the lung tissue of an ape. The alpha rays do not travel very far, but once inside the body, they can penetrate more than 10,000 cells within their range. This set of alpha tracks (magnified 500 times) occurred over a 48-hour period” (Robert Del Tredici, At Work in the Fields of the Bomb , plate 39). 19
- “De la guerre nucléaire,” Maurice, E. ANDRE, nuclear officer (NBCR or nuclear, biological, chemical and radiological exclusive function) Captain Commander, retired. Addendum by Dr. Paolo Scampa.
- “University of Arkansas disposes of wastewater from nuclear plant in city sewer system,”