Trump, the ADL, SPLC, Ukraine and North Korea

I did another interview with Don Grahn, we covered abroad range of topics that, at first glance may not seem related, but as I explained, most certainly are.

Share...Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on Tumblr

All content herein is owned by author exclusively. Expressed opinions are not necessarily the views of VT, VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, technicians or Veterans Today Network and its assigns. In addition, all images within this post are the full responsibility of the author and NOT Veterans Today Network.
Legal Notice - Comment Policy

Posted by on August 17, 2017, With 3308 Reads Filed under Russia. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

11 Responses to "Trump, the ADL, SPLC, Ukraine and North Korea"

1. Ian Greenhalgh, Managing Editor  August 19, 2017 at 9:52 am

I did say it like it is; to have explained all the intricacies of the various origins of the global banking and political elite would have taken hours and is completely unnecessary.

2. Paedo hunter  August 18, 2017 at 12:25 pm

Go Ian…….say it like it is mate……hats off to ye…..better watch the Crown Prosecution Service doesn’t label you anti-Semite (said with tongue in cheek), or the Conservative/Labour/Liberal Friends of Israel lobbyists here……I hope our American readers understand how Jew owned the UK is, language like this can kill a man’s career and cause 5 days worth of front page anti-Semite news in our MSM…..just ask Ken Livingston ……..George Galloway’s getting away with it at present, but he’s pretty articulate on Zion methods of attack

3. Mandoo  August 18, 2017 at 2:23 am

I’ve never heard of the Korean war origins as stated by Ian. As my wife is a native Korean, I’ve never heard anything “good” about the North Koreans. Is this information of recent vintage regarding their compassion toward the South prior to the war? Are their sources that would flesh out this rationale in greater detail, Ian?
    Great article, great interview, great stuff. Keep it coming.

• Ian Greenhalgh, Managing Editor  August 18, 2017 at 3:58 am

There is some background info about Korea in the 1945-1953 period in this article: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/05/05/the-unknown-truth-about-korea/ Basically, the North invaded the South in order to put a stop to the massacres being carried out by the Syngman Rhee regime, which was a brutal police state run by the Koreans who had collaborated with the Japanese and backed by the US.

4. kaho  August 18, 2017 at 2:16 am

The presentation of your points was well done. It had already occurred to me that those rockets might be carrying the wrong flag (a “wrong flag” op i.o.w.). But when reports came that some expert group had determined that those rocket engines carried Russian characteristics, things made less sense. Then, when a few days later new reports came that those engines must have been made in Ukraina, things made more sense. But your analysis does not answer the «qui bono» question to the exclusion of all other possibilities. At least not to my mind. We must also try to better understand Mr. Kim’s position in this, because I feel sort of confident that he acts from a basic “NK First” principle.

• Ian Greenhalgh, Managing Editor  August 18, 2017 at 4:02 am

With all matters regarding North Korea, we are dealing with a scarcity of information. It is my belief that NK is a fraud, that it is run by the Israelis and the CIA and Kim is a puppet. However, we simply do not have enough information to be sure.

5. Thomas58  August 17, 2017 at 1:15 pm

I pray for the people of North Korea.

6. David Odell  August 17, 2017 at 11:59 am

It is difficult to pinpoint funding due to the new system of instantaneous funds transfer to individuals and groups that organize protests. The veterans who went to Standing Rock used buses, and a couple years ago, when gofundme was getting going, and (as an example of instantaneous emotion based giving) a bus attendant in Rochester NY received over $250,000 in a few days after a video showed her being verbally bullied by young students. The money comes from tons of people, who like the cause, and are not the type to go, but wish to help. I am not saying that wealthy individuals or groups do not pursue things this way politically, but I think it is not as prevalent as some might think. For example, the alt-right claims Soros funds protests of all of everything. Like the death of the Lion, Cecil, and the outpouring afterward, things are about timing mostly. And we all know, there are folks who think VT itself is funded by some wealthy donor or such.

7. littlefaith  August 17, 2017 at 9:18 am

WONDERFUL article…sums it all up ..why all these alternative “fake” news sites pander for Trump..most have Jewish sponsors like Alex Jones who is connected to the Brofman clan. Every ones collecting their sheckels including Jewish Richard Spencer alleged Jew Mike Enoch and even David Duke their ring leader! All trying to cause divisions all trying to distract normal people. I knew it was a battle between 2groups of rich Jew oligarchs it was nice to have the sides named ..BIg HELP..thanks!

8. Ian Greenhalgh, Managing Editor  August 17, 2017 at 8:04 am

I don’t understand your criticism. I named the ADL, SPLC, AIPAC, the Jewish lobby in the US, Zionist Israel, the Ukrainian Jewish mafia including naming Kolomoisky and Poroshenko how can I be more specific? I don’t often use the terms Khazarian or Ashkenazi because neither is accurate. Not all the Zionist Jews are Ashkenazis of Khazarian descent, for instance, the Jews that ran the slave trade were Sephardic, the Jews who fomented the US civil war were Sephardic, the Jews that overthrew the English crown and installed William of Orange were Sephardic etc.

9. Mr. Jang  August 17, 2017 at 3:57 am

Ian, I couldn’t agree more with you regarding all of this; the very fact that a huge nuclear detonation occurred practically in the middle of a large Chinese city, in the summer of 2015, and nary a word about it ever since – by anybody – I think confirms what you say to anybody who knows the area and the politics (in as far as that is possible).
    I personally would include China in your model w.r.t. N. Korea. For example, have a look at how their police forces in the west are kitted out, say, when dealing with Ughur riots [look familiar?]; and Erik Prince being handed the SECURITY CONTRACT [let that one sink in] for part of the new trade corridor West??? C’mon guys! Wake up and smell the coffee, as my American friends might say!
    But then again, some people still actually believe that nation states in the general sense still exist; rather than the modern world being a series of interconnecting, and sometimes disagreeing, fiefdoms, or territories under the control of “personages” very different to those whom are imagined by those of us not in the know.
    Great show – thanks for putting this out there. And pray for the average Korean (N. or S.) “citizen,” if one is that way inclined. They so desperately need it.