All my shows are archived at my Patreon page – please consider subscribing! -Kevin Barrett
The Saker, one of the best-informed voices in the real alternative media, has a blog that averages around 1.5 million reads per month. A former high-level military analyst, his inside knowledge of Russia and its language and culture, and his equally well-informed perspective on the US and the West, give him a unique and compelling view of the geopolitical machinations of the Anglo-Zionist Empire and its global domination project…and the various Axes of Resistance.
This interview was recorded shortly after Trump’s disgraceful tirade at the United Nations. The Saker, who preferred Trump to Clinton during the 2016 election campaign, begins by admitting that Trump is turning into a catastrophe – though he still thinks “bring on World War 3” candidate Hillary would have been worse. The real problem, he observes, is that the neocons are still in control.
We also discuss…
- Why the genuinely alternative media terrifies the Establishment – and how the Saker transitioned from professional military analyst to open-source-intelligence mega-blogger.
- The Orthodox revival in Russia and its implications for the “Clash of Civilizations.”
- Is the Anglo-Zionist empire literally demonic, the “Gog and Magog” of the end times as interpreted by Shaykh Imran Hosein?
- Is the ostensible concern for minorities of the politically-correct left not always such a good thing?
- Scapegoating (of Muslims, Jews, white males, and so on) and its role in unsophisticated political discourse.
TheSaker.is is one of the best available antidotes to MSM shallowness and bias. I read it regularly, and you should too.
Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist is one of America’s best-known critics of the War on Terror.
He also has appeared many times on Fox, CNN, PBS, and other broadcast outlets, and has inspired feature stories and op-eds in the New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor, the Chicago Tribune, and other leading publications.
Dr. Barrett has taught at colleges and universities in San Francisco, Paris, and Wisconsin; where he ran for Congress in 2008. He currently works as a nonprofit organizer, author, and talk radio host.