Nichols on Nuclear Videos for You
I added a new measurement that will help residents understand the Rad. The Rad is with us all 24/7 constantly. It never goes away. It is better to know what the Rad level is than to not know.
Colorado Springs, Colorado is number one in the US right now having endured 58,394,114 Total Gamma CPM YTD, or Counts per Minute, since January 1, 2017.`
Everybody and everything in the States absorbs a certain amount of the rad every day. The total Rad number you are exposed to determines how much you absorb; now and in the past. The Rad is always cumulative.
Year to Date Radiation Measurement by City is a First for Bob Nichols and VT. Software and hardware computer upgrades make the Rad measurement sources easily accessible for interested residents.
Look up your city or a city near you on RadNet right away. Know your Rad Number! The more Rad people absorb, the quicker they sicken and die. It is just that simple … and the Rad is a forever thing.
A Rad History Section is added. It has the Annual Totals of the Gamma and some Beta Rad in the States since 2006. The History Section is placed after the Year to Date Section.
|NOTE TO READERS: My editorial work is solely crowdfunded via PayPal. Click here to donate>> Thank you.|
Table of Poisoned American Cities
Year to Date
Total Gamma Radiation Year to Date
CPM and nanoSieverts by City and State YTD
|2017 YTD GAMMA CPM||2017 YTD BETA CPM||CITY||ST.||HIGH nSv/Hour USA||Times nSv/Hr in Tokyo||TOTAL nSv YTD USA|
|27,106,870||-0-||New York City,||NY.||101||1.77||366,355|
|21,049,382||-0-||Salt Lake City,||UT.||-||-||-|
Rad Totals for the States since 2006
These are measured and recorded annual total Rads for reporting cities in the United States since 2006. Year to Date Rad readings for reporting cities are listed. Tokyo, Japan is listed for comparison purposes only.
Most reporting American cities exceed Tokyo in Radiation levels. That was a surprise.
Ten Years of Annual US Radiation Measured Totals
- 2016 Rad CPM: 3,564,642,064 Gamma CPM 98 reporting cities
- 2015 Rad CPM: 3,365,375,052 Gamma CPM in 98 cities
- 2014 Rad CPM: 3,535,335,261 Gamma CPM in 98 cities
- 2013 Rad CPM: 3,269,359,674 Gamma CPM in 98 cities
- 2012 Rad CPM: 3,078,948,452 Gamma CPM in 98 cities
- 2011 Rad CPM: 3,332,873,138 Gamma CPM in 98 cities
- 2010 Rad CPM: 2,556,628,785 Gamma CPM in 69 cities
- 2009 Rad CPM: 1,649,403,564 Gamma CPM in 69 cities
- 2008 Rad CPM: 1,179,391,687 Gamma CPM in 64 cities
- 2007 Rad CPM: 1,151,948,142 Gamma CPM in 37 cities
- 2006 Rad CPM: 145,670,365 Gamma CPM in 19 cities
- 2006 RadNet public startup.
These are the 24 Hour a day recorded Total Gamma Radiation in CPM and Sievert measured highs affecting people around the United States. Be prepared for a shock, these Year to Date totals are really big radiation numbers.
The Rad numbers are your guide to your exposure to the Rad. How much you already absorbed in your daily life is really hard to find out.
Notice: It is necessary for public health and because the many nuclear reactors are venting radioactive gases and steam at nights and on weekends. All residents should stay inside at nights and on weekends. It’s your life, your choice. The Rad is always cumulative. What you absorbed before now is still with you.
Especially hard hit are the cities listed in YRTW YTD ELE. See the latest Your Radiation This Week or TOTAL GAMMA RADIATION report for the most recent list of the 98 reporting contaminated cities plus Toneri Metropolitan Park in Tokyo, Japan.
New Rad Measurement. Year to Date, 24 Hours a Day Rad measurements are added to the report for all reporting cities. Rad Counts, called CPMs, are in the millions everywhere in the States.
Beta Rad is no longer reported by EPA. There is no replacement nationwide source available.
The valuable Beta Count is history just when we need it most. It was used to track Beta water lakes under leaking reactors.
The Table of Poisoned American Cities is changed. A new Column labeled “Tokyo Equivalent Rads” is added. The acronym is designated TER, the plural is written TERs. One TER is defined as the nSv/Hour measurement at the Rad monitor in Metropolitan Toneri Park in Tokyo, Japan.
The Tokyo nSv/Hour Rad reading gives you an instant and direct comparison of your city to the Rad Monitor in Metropolitan Toneri Park in Tokyo, Japan. All American reporting cities are more radioactive than Tokyo.
Fukushima Liability set by Japanese Court
What? Sue TEPCO and the Government of Japan over Fukushima Daiichi … and Win! Incredible! You bet your bottom dollar!
Lead Attorney Katsuyoshi Suzuki is the Super Lawyer who beat the combined forces the Tokyo Electric Power Company [TEPCO,] a huge corporation and the Japanese government. He and the legal team are to be applauded world wide.
The District Court ordered “the two to pay damages totaling ¥38.55 million to 62 of 137 plaintiffs from 45 households located near the plant, which suffered a triple meltdown caused by the tsunami, awarding ¥70,000 to ¥3.5 million in compensation to each plaintiff.”
As one person wryly observed “it’s a judgement against a shell company and a bankrupt extinct-ed country. So what? there is nothing there.”
As they say, we will see what happens. The Japan Times said “The ruling was the first of 30 similar class-action suits filed nationwide involving more than 10,000 plaintiffs.”
YRTW ELE readers can read the Japan Times article “In First, Government and TEPCO Found Liable for Fukushima Disaster.” Anyone can lookup the case on my Soc Media accounts. See under “Resources” below.
Watch for: Coming up soon. Trying to have kids? The Fertility Rate in the States is Clobbered by the unrelenting Rads attack on Sperm and Eggs, not to mention Zygotes and Fetuses.
YRTW ELE is published every two weeks on Saturday. ELE is an acronym for “Extinction Level Event.” The amount of Rad in the air now Dooms Humanity to a relatively quick Extinction.
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there.
- Full List of NICHOLS ON NUCLEAR Videos
- Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses
- Your Radiation This Week channel on YouTube.com
- Follow Bob Nichols on Blog, Twitter and Nichols on Nuclear playlist on YouTube now
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2017: Reproduce and distribute. Give full attribution to Bob Nichols at [email protected]
Sources, Notes and Recommended Readings
- The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA. Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder.
- The EPA based reporting of NETC, an LLC.
- These stations’ Radiation equals Total Gamma Radiation. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute or CPM. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation This Week’ Apr 3, 2015.
- Radiation destruction of chitin, IAEA, by Ershov, B.G.; Sukhov, N.L.; Nud’ga, L.A.; Baklagina, Yu.G.; Kozhevnikova, L.G.; Petropavlovskii, G.A. (Institute of Physical Chemistry, Moscow (Russian Federation)
- “Plutonium Air” by Dr Paolo Scampa, AIPRI Blog, Aug 19, 2016,
- “Radioactive Fertilizer,” AIPRI by Dr Paolo Scampa, September 23, 2016, AIPRI: Les engrais radioactifs,
- “Texas has highest maternal mortality rate in developed world, study finds,” By ABBY GOODNOUGH OCT. 19, 2016,
- EPA Proposal Allows Radiation Exposure in Drinking Water Equivalent to 250 Chest X-Rays a Year
“Forty-five (45) years later, the Nuclear States officially raise the amounts of “permitted radiation levels” by hundreds and sometimes thousands of times to maintain the utter and absolute dominance of the Nuclear State over everything, everywhere, for all time. No tolerance given.”
- “Baghdad” by Dr. Paolo Scampa, AIPRI, Saturday 12 November 2016
- “News Release, New Aerial Survey Identifies More Than 100 Million Dead Trees in California,” USDA Office of Communications, “This brings the total number of dead trees since 2010 to over 102 million,”
- Caribou herd in Alaska suffering from mysterious decline, November 30, 2016, Noel Kirkpatrick, MNN Mother Nature Network, “The Central Arctic caribou herd in Alaska is experiencing a “steep decline” in its population, and scientists are researching the reasons why.”
- “Facing a Dying Nation,” a line from the 1979 Tribal Rock Musical HAIR. A scene with “Facing a Dying Nation” starring Treat Williams from the movie is here: The character Pfc. Berger is KIA in Vietnam in 1968. Or YouRepeat.com
- It is Eugen Wigner’s name as a Verb. It’s about all things Wignerized. See Notes on Your Radiation This Week No. 69 and 70
- sie·vert, ˈsēvərt/, noun Physics, noun: sievert; plural noun: sieverts; symbol: Sv, the SI unit of dose equivalent (the biological effect of ionizing radiation), equal to an effective dose of a joule of energy per kilogram of recipient mass. Google: Sievert
- Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses, https://eidr.ecohealthalliance.org/event-map
- “In first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,” by Daisuke Kikuchi, “Maebashi, Gunma Pref. In first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,”
- Uranium Stocks, “Westinghouse Files for Bankruptcy, in Blow to Nuclear Power,” Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 10:04PM, “Westinghouse Electric Company, which helped drive the development of nuclear energy and the electric grid itself, filed for bankruptcy protection on Wednesday, casting a shadow over the global nuclear industry.
- Black Star shows tracks of Alpha particles in an Apes lung much like yours. Plutonium particle in lung tissue: “The black star in the middle of this picture shows the tracks made by alpha rays emitted from a particle of plutonium-239 in the lung tissue of an ape. The alpha rays do not travel very far, but once inside the body, they can penetrate more than 10,000 cells within their range. This set of alpha tracks (magnified 500 times) occurred over a 48-hour period” (Robert Del Tredici, At Work in the Fields of the Bomb , plate 39). 19
- “De la guerre nucléaire,” Maurice, E. ANDRE, nuclear officer (NBCR or nuclear, biological, chemical and radiological exclusive function) Captain Commander, retired. Addendum by Dr. Paolo Scampa.
- University of Arkansas disposes of wastewater from nuclear plant in city sewer system