We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- How veterans are helping ease America’s teacher shortage. After a career spent serving their country on the battlefield, some veterans return home to serve in a different way: as teachers, training the young minds of America’s future leaders and thinkers. The skills and experiences veterans acquire during their service are incredibly useful within the classroom.
- Round Room to recognize veterans. Round Room is now accepting nominations to recognize veterans at more than 500 of its TCC stores across the U.S. for the company’s first-ever Veterans Rock campaign. Until Oct. 27, local residents are invited to visit select TCC locations to nominate veterans to receive care packages — valued at $40 each — filled with books, puzzles and hygiene items.
- Residents launch petition to overturn Irvine council’s decision on veterans cemetery. A battle over where to build Orange County’s first military veterans cemetery isn’t quite over yet. Irvine resident and Army veteran Edward Pope has started a campaign called Save the Veterans Cemetery to overturn the City Council’s decision to put a state-run veterans cemetery at 125 acres near the I-5/I-405 interchange. Pope and his supporters — including former Irvine Mayor Larry Agran — want the city to stick to its original plan and build it on a piece of land north of the Orange County Great Park.
- Lorain County Community College hosts Veterans Recognition Ceremony. Veterans and their families are invited to a free luncheon and recognition ceremony hosted by Lorain County Community College (LCCC) in collaboration with Hospice of the Western Reserve and HMC Hospice of Medina County on November 1. The event will be held at LCCC’s Reaser Grand Room, 1005 North Abbe Road, in Elyria, starting at 11 a.m.
- This Vietnam veteran’s untold war stories may be keeping him from getting VA benefits. On every drive here, the heart teases Norma Brown. She misses the handsome farm boy she married in 1964. Maybe this will be the day he finally greets her with a smile and a wave. A girl can dream, can’t she?
OH don’t forget to visit VeteransTodayGuide.com. Today, they just posted “Huge List of Veterans Heroes Who Served For our Country”
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy