We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- How Much Do We Know About What a Veteran Is?. EOD Warrior Foundation reminds us that veterans are an eclectic group With Veteran’s Day around the corner, it’s a great time to consider those who have fought for our continued freedom. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are roughly 18.5 million veterans in the country.
2. VA Appeal Process in 2 Minutes. Each year, thousands of veterans are various ages and experiences apply for disability benefits. While disability benefits can help a veteran and his or her family live more comfortably during a difficult time of dealing with disability, the process can be long, arduous, and confusing.
3. Their Story Is Our Story: Veterans are finding a voice to share their stories of service. Ever since I left the Air Force in 2011, I’ve often endured a strange little question-and-answer dance. You chose to move to Minnesota? Really? Why? While it’s hard to sell the value of community against the prospect of hypothermia, I’ve been warmed enough by the support of the former to ward off the latter.
4. Dinner to honor military veterans. Veterans and their families will be treated Nov. 5 with a dinner to honor their service. The event, co-hosted by Central Baptist Church and Lone Star Military Resource Group, is set for 12:30 pm in the Family Life Center of the church, located at 1909 E. Rusk St. in Jacksonville, although meal service may begin a few minutes early in order to allow enough time for all those attending to be served before the program begins.
5. Free veterans legal clinic will expand in Oneida County. Oneida County is expanding a public private partnership with the Syracuse University College of Law that provides free legal services to veterans. The county is spending $150,000 to operate new offices in Utica and Rome for the next three years.
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy