Ahead of this year’s Veterans Day, YouTube is sharing a new video to honor veterans for their service and all of the things they do every day — for their families, for their communities, and for our nation. To those of us who haven’t served, Veterans Day is also an opportunity for us to better understand what it means to be a member of the armed forces — in any country — and the contributions and sacrifices that military personnel and their families make on our behalf.
Every Veterans Day, we see a resurgence in popularity of certain video genres on YouTube, including surprise reunions and homecoming videos. Millions of people have been moved by these videos of veterans coming together with their loved ones, so to pay tribute to these special moments, we’re also revealing a list of top viewed veteran homecoming videos on the platform:
- German Shepherd Fetches Ball, Returns to Find His Soldier Home from Deployment
- Scuba Soldier – Back From Afghanistan Early – Surprises Family
- Soldier welcomed home by happy dog!!! Drill Weekend
- Cat Welcomes Home Soldier
- Dog Welcomes Home Soldier…Again
- Soldier Surprises His Son
- U.S. Marine Surprises His Sister During College Graduation Ceremony
- Soldier Surprises Younger Sister At School, Tears Follow
- Soldier dad surprises son during school assembly
- Military Son Surprises Dad at 70th Birthday Party
- A Heartwarming Surprise Military Reunion
- U.S. Soldier Surprises Her Son During High School Football Game
- U.S. Soldier Surprises Sister During High School Lunch Raffle
- Soldiers Surprise Daughter at School Magic Show
- Soldier Surprises Mother in Kitchen
- Airman comes home to handicapped dog from 6 month deployment!
- Soldier Coming Home; Dog’s Reaction
- Military Mom Surprises Son at School
- Woman Sobs Uncontrollably at the Surprise Return of Her Husband, a U.S. Army Soldier
- Surprise Military Family Welcome Home at South Carolina Football Game
Carol graduated from Riverside White Cross School of Nursing in Columbus, Ohio and received her diploma as a registered nurse. She attended Bowling Green State University where she received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in History and Literature. She attended the University of Toledo, College of Nursing, and received a Master’s of Nursing Science Degree as an Educator.
She has traveled extensively, is a photographer, and writes on medical issues. Carol has three children RJ, Katherine, and Stephen – one daughter-in-law; Katie – two granddaughters; Isabella Marianna and Zoe Olivia – and one grandson, Alexander Paul. She also shares her life with her husband Gordon Duff, many cats, and two rescues.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Comments are closed.