We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Veterans are key as surge of states OK medical pot for PTSD. It was a telling setting for a decision on whether post-traumatic stress disorder patients could use medical marijuana.
- Holocaust survivor: I’m giving $1 million to help wounded American veterans, to express my thanks. At 83 years old, I am one of the few remaining Holocaust survivors – thanks to the American troops who rescued me in what seems like a lifetime ago. Since World War II, I’ve felt a deep connection to American troops for saving my life…
- Three U.S. Veterans Return to Iraq to Summit its Highest Peaks. Struggling with recurring memories and painful losses from his two deployments in Iraq, Stacy Bare sought to find meaning in life after war. One day, he decided to take a chance. He ventured into the outdoors searching for adventure; what he found would save his life.
- Sheridan nursing home for Wyoming veterans proposed. Wyoming may build a new retirement facility for veterans that would provide more medical care than currently offered at the state veterans assisted living facility.
- Thousands of Florida veterans are barred from voting. More than 1.2 million Floridians are barred from voting because of a prior felony conviction — even though they have completed their sentence. That includes thousands of military veterans who have served our country.