We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Trump administration backtracks on cuts to program helping homeless veterans after outrage. Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin announced Thursday that the department would not cut a program helping homeless veterans, that it previously had said it would end. “There will be absolutely no change in the funding to support our homeless program”
- U.S. cracks down on firms making predatory mortgages to veterans. The U.S. is taking steps to stamp out the practice of service members and veterans being pressured into taking mortgages they don’t need, a move that officials say will lower consumer costs and could lead to financial penalties for lenders.
- Douglas County Veterans Forum issues vote of no confidence against VA chief of surgery. The Douglas County Veterans Forum has issued a vote of no confidence Thursday against Dinesh Ranjan, the chief of surgery at the Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- Veteran’s Park gets first statue depicting a woman with Rosie the Riveter. With swing dancers and “real Rosies” in attendance, the Brazos Valley Veterans Memorial organizers unveiled its first statue depicting a woman Thursday — 76 years after Pearl Harbor was attacked, launching the U.S. into World War II.
- College ranks among best for veterans. For veterans transitioning back into civilian life, Western Nebraska Community College is one of the best places for them to get the assistance they might need.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.