We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Veterans Receive Pay Increase. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has increased its benefit payouts. Arthur Nott-Hopkins with the Missouri Veterans Commission tells the Missourinet that the increase is for military pensions…
- Village of tiny homes creates a community for homeless veterans. Sean Langley points to a rolled-up mat on top of the closet in his new home, a reminder of his life on the streets. Langley learned from other homeless people never to sleep directly on the ground or a bench, to always place your sleeping bag on a mat to prevent body heat from fatally draining away.
- Bill to Improve Access to Quality Healthcare for Disabled Veterans. Reps. Tulsi Gabbard (Hawai‘i-02), Susan Davis (Calif.-53), Joe Wilson (S.C.-02), Brian Mast (Fla.-18), and Jacky Rosen (Nev.-03) on Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2017, introduced bipartisan legislation to improve access to quality healthcare for disabled veterans.
- Russ Donnici Helps Vietnam Veterans in Need. Russ Donnici founded Mechanical Air Service in 1977. From there the company progressed to eventually become a leading residential HVAC business servicing many high-end customers in and around San Jose, Calif.
- Female Veterans Lead 2018 Charge. For Gina Ortiz Jones, the military was more than just a career: it was a path to the American Dream. “I know what it’s like to be on free and reduced lunch. I know what it’s like to live in subsidized housing,” Ortiz Jones said in an interview with the HPR.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.