We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- For Veterans, a Path to Healing ‘Moral Injury’. When you have a physical injury, go to the doctor. A psychological injury? Get thee to a psychiatrist. But what can be done if you suffer from a “moral injury?”
- Cities Urge Department of Veterans Affairs to Continue Dedicated Veteran Homelessness Funding. Following reports that the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is backtracking on a proposal to reallocate $460 million away from HUD-VASH, a program that supports homeless Veterans, National League of Cities (NLC) President Mark Stodola, mayor of Little Rock, Arkansas…
- Helping veterans topic of upcoming brainstorming session, movie night. Understanding and meeting the needs of those who have served for us – America’s veterans – is the topic of two upcoming engagement sessions in Grand Haven.
- Veterans history project honors veterans and shares their stories. The Library of Congress honors veterans with a recorded history database. With the passing of the 76th anniversary of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Fox 26 photojournalist Darlene Janik Faires introduces us to some women who are capturing the stories of local veterans…
- Black River Honors Veterans with Flag Ceremony. In honor of Veterans Day, the Carmeuse Lime & Stone Black River operation held a flag-raising ceremony in recognition of the veterans who work at the plant and the local Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) and to celebrate the installation of a new flag pole at the facility.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.