We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- 30 planes deliver food, toys to Colorado veterans in nee. About 10,000 pounds (4,536 kilograms) of food and toys were flown to veterans in rural Colorado communities as part of a 7th annual charity airlift.
- Veterans and their families in rural Colorado communities get needed holiday help. A 7th annual charity airlift provided hundreds of veterans and their families with some much-needed holiday help on Sunday. Ten-thousand pounds of donated food and toys were flown from Centennial Airport to some of the more rural communities throughout the state.
- Veterans For Peace Give Out 3200th Sleeping Bag Set in Downtown San Diego. Veteran members, associate members, and friends and supporters of the San Diego Veterans For Peace, Chapter 91, are proud to announce that in November 2017 the 3200th sleeping bag set was given out to the homeless in downtown San Diego!
- Six year old girl helping veterans for Christmas. A six year old Fort Wayne girl wants to do something special this holiday season for veterans. “I want to help them because they helped us,” said Kaytlin Barry.
- Baltimore County man’s mission is to honor veterans through wreath-laying ceremony. After finding no local wreath-laying ceremonies honoring deceased veterans close to home last year, a Baltimore County man has raised the money to place wreaths on the graves of each of the 3,500 veterans buried at Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens.