We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Problems at St. Louis Veterans Home prompt governor to call for administrator’s firing. Gov. Eric Greitens has replaced five members of the Missouri Veterans Commission after saying an outside investigation into the St. Louis Veterans Home found serious problems.
- Veterans are unloading on Roy Moore’s comments about military service. Politicians who are veterans of the US armed forces have long touted their military records, or their connections to the military during campaigns for public office. Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore is no exception.
- Veterans groups urged to apply for share of $800K in Pennsylvania funding. An $800,000 pot of state money will be divvied up next year among nonprofit groups and Veterans Affairs county directors statewide who submit winning proposals for improving the lives of Pennsylvania’s veterans, Gov. Tom Wolf announced Monday.
- Helix students show gratitude by laying wreaths on veterans’ graves. The graves at Olney Cemetery normally sit in peaceful environs disturbed only by the muffled noise of passing cars. On Sunday, a bugle playing “Taps” pierced the hush. The Wreaths for Remembrance ceremony, which also included Christmas music…
- The VA is knowingly putting veterans in the hands of dubious doctors. An Iowa veteran recently lost his life due to a series of botched brain surgeries at a VA hospital in Iowa City. The man was 65-year-old Rick Hopkins – a father and grandfather.