We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Getting veterans the health care they deserve. There’s no place for partisanship when it comes to caring for the women and men who serve this country, and the families who sacrifice alongside them.
- Families blame state in veterans home Legionnaires’ outbreak. Eleven families are suing the state for negligence saying a fatal Legionnaires’ disease outbreak in 2015 and continued problems at a western Illinois veterans’ home were preventable.
- Veterans hospital forms partnership to aid Seacoast veterans. New Hampshire’s veterans hospital has launched a new partnership with a Seacoast hospital to provide gastrointestinal procedures to veterans.
- Missouri veterans chief resigns under pressure from governor. Two days after Gov. Eric Greitens dumped five members of a commission that oversees the state’s seven veterans homes, his new appointees accepted the resignation of the longtime director of the agency.
- Community embraces wreath-laying ceremony at local veterans cemetery. As wreaths are laid Saturday at veterans cemeteries across the country, community volunteers will gather at Kentucky Veterans Cemetery-Central in Radcliff to remember, honor and teach.