We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Veterans Are Camping Outside To Help Their Homeless Comrades. As many as two dozen military veterans say they will spend the night camping out in the South Loop to raise awareness — and money — for veterans who are homeless.
- Wreaths Across America honors fallen veterans Saturday. Almost 500 Maine spruce and pine wreaths were delivered Friday to Gilliland-Howe Funeral Home for Saturday’s Wreaths Across America ceremony at South Park Cemetery.
- Milwaukee veterans participate in national groundbreaking genetic study. Almost two decades ago Jonathan Brewer stuck out his hand and recited an oath to join America’s military.
- Greitens taking needed action for veterans. As the chairman of the Missouri Association of Veterans Organizations, I’m grateful for new leadership in Missouri that fights for our veterans. These men and women deserve dignity, respect and quality care. Unfortunately, too often, government fails them.
- ‘Christmas Cards for Veterans’ trying to reach 4,000 cards. The family of a Fairhaven fallen solider is using their son’s memory to help others this holiday season. “We want to do good in his name,” said Lisa Rodriguez, mother of LCpl Matthew R. Rodriguez, 19, who was killed Dec. 11, 2013, in Afghanistan.