We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- ‘It’s overwhelming to see all these supporters’: Crowd honors veterans during wreath-laying event. He’s won a Bronze Star, a Purple Heart, and four Super Bowl rings. His life story has been the subject of a book, a TV movie, and a play.
- Wreaths Across America honors veterans at Roseburg National Cemetery. Each carrying a decorated evergreen wreath, they walked past members of the Umpqua Valley chapter of Vietnam Veterans of America, each holding an American flag.
- Veterans proud of new USS Little Rock’s commissioning. It was 1946 when Richard Ganci started serving on the original USS Little Rock, now docked at the Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park. Since the war was over, his ship was on a goodwill mission.
- Shelter for Maine veterans celebrates debut year with its first Christmas tree. The borrowed box of tangled strings of lights contained just three working strands, but veterans make do. The Garry Owen House…
- December flag honors father/son veterans of WWII and Vietnam War. During the month of December, the 541st flag to fly atop the Old Glory Tower in the North End honors Col. Francisco V. Ferreira, a veteran of the U.S. Army who served in WWII and his son, Sgt.