We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- On tight deadlines, House couples Veterans Choice funding extension with potential CR. The likely future of the Veterans Choice Program will face the same fate as a government spending bill — at least for now. After months of debate, members in the House and Senate still have two different approaches to overhauling the Veterans Choice Program, and there’s little agreement on how to pay for it.
- Veterans Court comes with counseling and treatment, but Track Palin opted out last year. Track Palin, the son of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, opted not to finish a therapeutic court program for military veterans to address a 2016 domestic-violence arrest.
- $8.6 million fed grant will enhance, enlarge State Veterans Cemetery in Middletown. Officials broke ground Tuesday at the State Veterans Cemetery on two projects totaling $8.6 million that are designed to expand and beautify the Bow Lane grounds.
- Volunteers offer final salute to veterans at Haven Hospice in North Florida. Each patient at Haven Hospice who served in the military is offered a final salute from a fellow veteran as a way to say thank you. Some have few breaths left in their bodies.
- TDF Veterans Program Invites Servicemen and Women to Broadway Shows for Free. The Theatre Development Fund is partnering with various veterans groups to invite New York City’s former servicemen and women to attend a Broadway show for free. Funding for the program is provided by the New York City Council.