…by Jonas E. Alexis
If you still don’t think that New World Order organizations like NATO are insane, crazy, or even diabolical, then think again. Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu has recently declared that NATO, according to Sputnik News, “has doubled the number of its military drills since 2012 in the vicinity of Russia’s borders, adding that Moscow is scrutinizing the exercises.”
“Speaking at the final meeting of the Defense Ministry’s board, Sergei Shoigu said that the US missile defense system in Europe has been brought to the level of ‘initial operational readiness.’ The number of the bloc’s servicemen deployed near Russian borders has grown from 10 to 40 thousand in three years, he added.
“While the bloc conducted 282 military exercises near Russia’s borders in 2014, in 2017 the number of drills grew to 548. He also said that the NATO member-states have intensified their surveillance operations near Russia. ‘We resolutely suppress any attempts to violate the Russian air and sea borders,’ the Minister of Defense added.”
NATO has been pushing Russia to do something stupid since the beginning of time. Even this year alone, NATO’s Deputy Supreme Allied Commander in Europe, General Adrian Bradshaw, perversely and incoherently argued that that 1) Russia has meddled in the US election, and 2) this represents an “act of war.”
Bradshaw moved to say: “It is hard to imagine any future conflict that doesn’t include a substantial cyber element. It’s not just the threat of overt military attack, but it’s a raft of other measures, including covert, paramilitary, and non-military activities, some of which will be coordinated by the intelligence arms of Russia. And we as NATO need to have our antenna tuned to the signs that this sort of hostile activity is going on.”
Bradshaw’s logic is pretty simple here: Any country that involves in “substantial cyber element” must face severe consequences, which may include a military coup and covert operations. Russia allegedly hacked the US election; therefore, according to this logic, Russia must pay.
Russia must accept the challenge because that would prove the end of the New World Order as we know it. Bradshaw certainly should retire from the military because obviously his memory is fading away. Back in 2012, both the United States and Israel created a computer virus called Stuxnet. Why?
“Overall,” the Washington Post itself reported then, “the attack destroyed nearly 1,000 of Iran’s 6,000 centrifuges…” NWO agents bragged about how they did a good job, but no one did say that America and Israel ought to be bombed for this violation.
Can General Adrian Bradshaw explain this perennial contradiction for us? Does he really want us all to believe that Russia is actually the aggressor while NATO has already placed thousands upon thousands of troops around Russian borders? Does he mean to tell us that NATO is not advancing its troops in major countries in Europe?
You see, people like Bradshaw cannot make sense because they have abandoned the moral and political order and have embraced an essentially diabolical ideology, which can manifest itself in several ways: covert operations, colossal hoaxes, complete fabrications, and just plain lies.
NATO obviously doesn’t like Russia because Russia has meticulously changed the political and ideological climate in Syria and elsewhere. As US Deputy Secretary of Defense Bob Work put it last summer, “Our adversaries [Russia], quite frankly, are pursuing enhanced human operations and it scares the crap out of us.”
So, even if Russia accepts the stupid challenge that they hacked the US election, New World Order agents will still find themselves in deep dodo. As professor Stephen Cohen of Princeton University put it,
“The orthodox, consensual, political media establishment view is that only Putin is to blame. We are completely innocent. We never did a single thing in the 25 years since the end of the Soviet Union to bring about a cold war. That isn’t true. But if we try to discuss it…then comes the cries, ‘Puppet of the Kremlin, agent of Putin.’”
Cohen again declared: “This guy [Putin] gives more interviews, more speeches, it’s all available in English” and “no one paid any attention to what Putin said.” Cohen is absolutely correct. And if New World Order agents slightly pay some attention, they always end up twisting Putin’s words in order to poison the minds of naïve observers.
For example, NWO organs like Newsweek know that NATO has been antagonizing Russia for years. But instead of reporting the major facts, they came up with a silly article entitled, “Lithuania accuses Russia of ‘simulating attack’ on NATO with drill.” At the end of the same article, we read this: “NATO has pledged to rotate 4,000 allied troops through Poland and the Baltics as part of a wider reinforcement strategy on its eastern flank, bordering Russia.”
Well, isn’t that a problem? Can you think of any country in the world that will accept military troops around its borders without serious consequences? Will the United States ever accept such a covert activity? What if North Korea sends just one hundred troops in places like Hawaii? Wouldn’t the United States consider this an act of war?
If so, then why are NATO and other organizations imposing a diabolical worldview upon Russia when they themselves are not prepared to live by the same worldview? Who are they really fooling?
-  “Number of NATO Troops Near Russian Borders Tripled Since 2012 – Defense Minister,” Sputnik News, December 22, 2017. Thanks to Mark Dankof for sending this article to me.
-  See for example Charlie Cooper Whitehall, “Nato risks nuclear war with Russia ‘within a year’, warns senior general,” Independent, May 18, 2016.
-  “NATO Commander Declares Russia Meddling in US Election Could Be ‘Act of War,’” Sputnik News, March 4, 2017.
-  Ibid.
-  Ellen Nakashima and Joby Warrick, “Stuxnet was work of U.S. and Israeli experts, officials say,” Washington Post, June 2, 2012; David E. Sanger, “Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran,” NY Times, June 1, 2012; “Fugitive Snowden: US, Israel Created Stuxnet Virus,” Jewish Telegraphic Agency, July 9, 2013; “Snowden confirms NSA created Stuxnet with Israeli aid,” Russia Today, July 11, 2013; “US and Israel were behind Stuxnet claims researcher,” BBC, March 4, 2011; “Leaker Snowden says Israel, US created Stuxnet virus,” Times of Israel, July 8, 2013.
-  William J. Broad, John Markoff and David E. Sanger, “Israeli Test on Worm Called Crucial in Iran Nuclear Delay,” NY Times, January 15, 2011.
-  Nakashima and Warrick, “Stuxnet was work of U.S. and Israeli experts, officials say,” Washington Post, June 2, 2012.
-  “Pentagon Claims Russia Creating Bionic Superhuman Soldiers With Brain Implants,” Sputnik News, July 8, 2016.
- “Pentagon Claims Russia Creating Bionic Superhuman Soldiers With Brain Implants,” Sputnik News, July 8, 2016.
-  Damien Sharkov, “Lithuania accuses Russia of ‘simulating attack’ on NATO with drill,” Newsweek, May 15, 2017.
-  Ibid.